[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the gym today wish me luck. I'm trying to go at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1483432474355.jpg (141KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1483432474355.jpg
141KB, 680x1020px
Going to the gym today wish me luck. I'm trying to go at least twice this week because I've only been going once a week since january
>>
>>34843439
Good luck anon. It's scary going in, but once you're settled it's ezpz.
>>
>twice a week

Just dont bother youre not gonna make it
>>
You can do it, my darling.
>>
>only twice
>not atleast 5
>>
File: 1486427194040.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486427194040.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
>>34844726
>only five
>not at least 9
>>
>>34843439
All I can say is the more effort you put in, the greater the rewards. If you go everyday (or try to) you'll get what you want quicker. And for the love of god when you go to the gym don't stand around there on your phone or something - make sure you actually do the exercise.
>>
>>34844745
>Only 9
>Not spending an entire year training inside a pocket dimension only to emerge the next day a year older and ready to defend the Earth once again
>>
File: 1486854533629.png (127KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486854533629.png
127KB, 372x351px
>>34844903
>Only spending an entire year training inside a pocket dimension only to emerge the next day a year older and ready to defend the Earth once again
>Not time warping to the synthesis of anti matter after condensed dimension training to be years stronger with the simultaneous maintenance of your prior physical youth
>>
File: M-Masaka.jpg (17KB, 268x213px) Image search: [Google]
M-Masaka.jpg
17KB, 268x213px
>>34845123
I-impossible! What is this power?!
>>
op here I went and did all three of my exercises but I only did three sets of the squats and overhead press because there was a Chad in there with his gf and tons of people coming and going even though the free weight room is like 20x15 feet and is pretty cramped

I'm going again on wednesday and hopefully on friday
>>
>>34845801
I'm proud of you. Keep at it, anon. You did well today.
>>
>>34845999
thank you I think even though i'm a neet if i just go to the gym 3 days a week and eat enough protein i'll be able to feel good enough to start looking for a job soon
>>
>>34847492
It's not just your confidence either. People will treat you better and it will actually alter your brain chemistry to make you feel more potent and decisive. 100 percent worth it. Hang in there!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.