[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been hanging out with a friend of mine for a while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I've been hanging out with a friend of mine for a while now. We've been friends since we were kids. but I never liked her until recently, and that was only after she kissed me when we were drunk.

We banter back and forth, she makes fun of me, I make fun of her, she calls me names, I call her names back.

Now here's the thing - she's "dating" someone cross country and shes having problems with him. Shes definitely head over heels for him.( We are in Florida, her guy is in Nevada.)

We went to a bar a week ago, she got pretty drunk and made me dance with her. She bumps into me when we're sitting at the table, and she ALWAYS sits next to me. She also makes fun of me if I don't drink or drink my drinks fast enough, like she's challenging me.

I'm not sure where to go from here.

I do like her, BUT I am okay if nothing happens, however I don't want to ruin a friendship I've had with her, because it was for at least 15 years now - and it wasn't because I liked her. Again, I wasn't attracted to her until pretty recently.

A mutual friend of mine actually asked me If I'd ever consider dating her, and NORMALLY when someone asks this, it's because the person in question had asked them to do it, but he swears she did not. I do believe him however.

He says we would be perfect together since we already argue like a married couple. My brother says the same thing as well.

What do I do? Is she interested?
>>
>>34842915
>Is she interested?
Fucking obviously you dumb fuck

>What do I do?
Grow a pair, take her out tomorrow, HAVE SEX the same night after your good ass first date on valentines day, become a normie

Save yourself
>>
goddamit you fucking cunt, what are you even waiting for you beta, just grow a pair, you got a real chance
>>
>>34843745
>tomorrow is valentines day
holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck i forgot.

how should i bring it up? like a joke?

>>34843913
i dont see it.
>>
Not gonna lie OP, pretty jealous. I only wish for a smug, clingy ish gf that I can banter with.
Do it you fuck, grow some nuts before "I liked you but you didn't do anything about it, so now I'm dating chad" reverberates in your ears for your lifetime full of thoughts that could've been real.
>>
File: 1478148018942.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1478148018942.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>34844134
>>34843745
>tomorrow is valentines day

fuck you all for reminding me
>>
>>34842915
>her guy is in Nevada

I live in Nevada anon, where is he? I'll sabotage him for you if you want.

For a price.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.