[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how pathetic you are to get friends? I buy every single AAA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 3478668fd2326u.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
3478668fd2326u.png
14KB, 576x422px
how pathetic you are to get friends?

I buy every single AAA game to a guy I met over callofduty on steam. He doesn't even like me, but he plays those game with me because he feels bad about it that I am spending on him shitload of money.
>>
To be fair, if you have enough money to do this you could surely do infinitely more in real life

For example roasties dig money
>>
File: 1486714967988.jpg (44KB, 392x445px) Image search: [Google]
1486714967988.jpg
44KB, 392x445px
>>34842175
why wont you buy me games anon?
>>
>>34842197
roasties can carry diseases, don't do this to OP
>>
If you had a ps4 I'd play cod with you (You'd have to be somewhat decent)
>>
I haven't hung out with anyone besides my parents and roommate in the past 3 weeks..
Starting to feel like my parents are my only friends (I live apart from them but only 20 minutes away so I see them pretty often)
>>
>>34842175
You should really buy me games or just stop buying him games all together.
Add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/futadick
>>
File: via_reddit.com.jpg (228KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
via_reddit.com.jpg
228KB, 1366x768px
>>34842175
How about you play those AAA games in attemps to find new friends instead?
>>
>>34842175
Buy me games and i will play with you this is my steam name profile pic is of a cat

CSGO on TNT Dune "DuneCoon" Coon
>>
File: 1471444944747.jpg (94KB, 667x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471444944747.jpg
94KB, 667x960px
>>34842175
Making friends is not rocket science
Step 1: Be likeable person / not obnoxious
Step 2: Find a hobby / activity you like and meet people who share that hobby / activity
Step 3: Treat them with the same respect you would like to be treated
Step 4: After meeting a few times (4-5) you can ask their number to hang out outside hobby (some people don't make many friends so they don't have to scim on their time with existing friends, don't take it personally if they don't want to hang out)
Step 5: Have fun with your friends

Don't let few fails keep you down, eventually you'll meet people who share your interests, hell i made a lifetime friend while playing a turn based game online with them, just be likeable / not obnoxious, if you're obnoxious then blame your parents for not raising you right and change your ways

Warning don't be a needy person, they will start noticing if you keep bombarding them with messages 24/7 and most people don't want that kind of attention from any friend
>>
>>34842175
I did this with a guy too, cause he didn't seam to wanna be friends anymore and I was so lonely and wanted him around to play together still and the saddest part is I'm a roastie.
>>
>>34842175
If you pay my rent and for maybe some (but if it comes down to it, none is fine) of my food, I'll live with you and obviously befriend you, doing fun stuff together. We could even go on outings together! :3 I just want a /comfy/ life
>>
File: 1475996093150.png (132KB, 349x479px) Image search: [Google]
1475996093150.png
132KB, 349x479px
>>34842670
>applying to be a coachie online
Enjoy losing your kidneys / anal virginity / life
>>
>>34842696
The last two of those would be fine by me :3

I wasn't aware it had a name. It's called being a coachie? Hmm... Cool~ Anyone have any relevant greentexts?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.