[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of living if you're average or below

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0316.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.png
43KB, 542x602px
What's the point of living if you're average or below average in every way? Exceptional people are the only ones that are remembered
>>
>>34842171
You make our lives easier, that's why you exist.

t. very exceptional person
>>
>>34842181

We really don't. There's just too many of us to kill off.
>>
>>34842171
You can't have an ocean without water my friend.
>>
>>34842171
We exist to make higher quality people feel better about themselves, so they can have someone to make fun of for all the wrong reasons, someone to fill the background and to pay taxes so stacy can take care of her children while being a single mother. I can't believe my parents created me.
>>
Or you could just rebel and leech of the system.
>>
>>34842614

My rebellion is not procreating and continuing the cycle of iniquity. You have me but you won't get my kids with the same chains.
>>
>>34842171
You don't need to be remembered by all humanity. As long as there's one single person crying at your funeral or keeping a photo of/wtih you, you'd have left your mark in life. If you've made someone's life a little bit better in any way, you've achieved a lot.
>>
>>34842171
>that are remembered
Never understood this. Why is this something people care about? I spend my time in public trying to be as small and unnoticeable as possible.
>>
>>34842171
Take your anticapitalist attitude somewhere else, possibly /pol/
>>
>>34842171
The beauty of that is in the long run any embarassing things and failure I made will be forgotten.
In the sea of averages, I could do 1o% more than them and shine better than another averages.

Being exceptional doesn't mean you'll be remembered forever though, you could be distorted by someone in the future, or when it comes, time will eventually wash it all nothing remains.
>>
>>34842171

Why would you want to be remembered?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.