[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't natural selection favor black people, especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Akon-Net-Worth.jpg (28KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
Akon-Net-Worth.jpg
28KB, 450x340px
Wouldn't natural selection favor black people, especially the darkest black person?

Melanin is advantageous in each and every way. It's like built in sunscreen and reduces your chances of getting skin cancer. Whites have to get cucked by the sunscreen jew.White people are like humans lite. Dark skin people are humans deluxe full package.
>>
>>34841712
White people can get more vitamin d which is evolutionarily favourable if you live in a place that doesn't get as much sun, when it comes to evolution it's less what's advantageous consistently and more what's advantageous in these specific situations or environments.
>>
>>34841748
True, but its good in short run but bad in the long run because humans are everywhere now (not just the cold north) so either way whites get cucked
>>
>>34841712
Black people have a lower average IQ, among other disadvantageous factors.
Race isn't just a color.
>>
>>34841765
Stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen and you're fine, the differences between white and black people don't matter that much when life isn't a fight for survival.

Whites also wouldn't be "cucked" either because the ones in the US would eventually develop red skin like native Americans due to evolutionarily pressures.
>>
White ppl can adapt and tan. Being dark is good for places like africa Black ppl might have a problem in cold climates. They can't adapt and get lighter....can they?
>>
>>34841825
having to put on sunscreen means you're getting cucked by the sunscreen jew.
>>
Considering how blue eyes went from a single mutation to a dominant trait in Europe and how historically sucessful white people are, I would say they are the current apex of our species.
>>
Natural selection did favor black skin in Africa and most other countries near the equator, what's your point?
>>
>>34841712
Melanin is advantageous, but the prob!em is that melanin-rich individuals have drastically lower intelligence and are predisposed to a number of deleterious conditions and behaviors, thus decreasing evolutionary fitness
>>
>>34841712
>Wouldn't natural selection favor black people

I don't think you understand what natural selection means.

A species doesn't universally adopt a trait because that trait may benefit the species under some set of circumstances. A number of diverse traits and variances will survive in a species as long as there's nothing within that species' environment to prevent these traits from being propagated at all. With humans, for instance, there's nothing about our environment that threatens the ability of non-black people to reproduce. Therefore, as long as light-skinned people can survive long enough to reproduce, these ethnicities will always exist.

Now, if the ozone sustained serious damage and white people were more or less burned alive by the sun, then yeah. Natural selection might kill off all the whities.
>>
>>34841712
It always just makes me wonder if white people are even originally from this planet...............

>WE WUZ ALIENS

......but really.

I fucking love being white.
>>
>>34841825
>not race mixing with a Mexican to get a good amount of melanin in your descendents skin
enjoy that sun burn my friend
>>
>>34841943
>deleterious conditions and behaviours
any thing to back this up?

t. scientist
>>
>>34841712
>Melanin is advantageous in each and every way

Not at northern latitudes where it's hard to get vitamin D. That's the reason whitie lost his melanin in the first place.
>>
>>34843009
You may be surprised how easily Mexican genes are overwritten by white genes.

I'm a mix breed and I'm blonde hair, blue eyes, and white as fuck.

Although now that I think about it I only ever tan, I don't sunburn (though I tend to stay out of the sun). My brother burns like a ginger though.
>>
>>34841712
white people don't need sunscreen. its only for idiots that want to lay in the sun which isn't natural.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.