[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone talks to you openly about their past sex life, does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

If someone talks to you openly about their past sex life, does that mean they are interested in you?
>>
No

blox4robut85
>>
>>34841677
exactly the opposite in most cases, they likely view you as a non-sexually competitive male.
>>
>>34841702
This, unless she's talking about kinks in a flirtatious way. She might be looking for a fling, then.
>>
>>34841702
This this this.

My girl tells all her orbiters about the fun we have and about my dick and they just go along with it because they are idiots.
>>
>>34841728
>>34841722
>>34841702

Well, last time I spoke about sex with a girl we ended up fucking. Just wanted to make sure.

I also did not bring it up in the conversation, she did. We were both alone.
>>
She told me and only me when she had a pregnancy scare that fortunately turned out to be nothing. I've never felt more castrated in my entire life.
>>
>>34841779
Talking about sex isnt the same as someone one-sidedly telling you about her exploits and such.
>>
>>34841836

i mean it was very brief. she told me about some stuff she did, i did the same.
>>
>>34841677
Women are the succubus of society. Nothing more than cum receptacles. Once you realize this and apply it to your daily life, the better off you will be.
>>
>>34841677
She's testing you. If a woman can talk about sex with you, then chances are she's trying to go somewhere with it. If you fail that, she'll drop you faster than the speed of light.
>>
I have a cuck fetish so I kinda get off on hearing girls talk about their sex lives and how big their lovers are and stuff. Gets me off good. Even better when I can convince them to go be lewd when I'm horny.

I wish this didn't turn me on. >tfw not a normal dom male
>>
File: no.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
>>34841677
I never thought about that. My coworker is a milf who is always saying how horny is she right now when we are alone. As a robot I was always smiling nodding yeah yeah you will find someone, I never thought she is telling me this because she is intrested in me.
>>
>>34842097

troll or idiot.

you decide.
>>
I tell mates about my sex life, not girls i want to bang.

If she mentions its been a while, then maybe.
>>
File: 1463067932456.png (353KB, 693x518px) Image search: [Google]
1463067932456.png
353KB, 693x518px
A girl who rejected me once randomly brought up that her ex had texted her and that she was upset about it because she had moved on
>>
File: 1408507976883.jpg (42KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1408507976883.jpg
42KB, 546x432px
>>34841677
Not, Op, but what if they also have invited you over to their place multiple times? I keep postponing, how long do I have until she stops asking, lads?
>>
>>34843597

might mean something, might not, my friend was invited to go smoking by one of the stacies at his job, she genuinely just wanted a smoke buddy.

Either that or his game was weak so she turned him down, I don't know the full story.
>>
>>34842097
There is no way you are this retarded, come on son
>>
>>34841677
I doubt it. Nearly every girl I've met during and since college, their sex life is like the second thing they'll bring up in conversation. Older women have more class, but that just means they wait longer until they're comfortable enough with you to sexually harass you for laughs. That said, me having gay best friend syndrome probably makes it happen.
>>
>>34841677
this girl looks sooo much fucking like an ex-gf/fwb I used to bang for weed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.