[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do blacks always slur and mumble their words? I go to a high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: received_1024985397606732.jpg (37KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
received_1024985397606732.jpg
37KB, 600x459px
Why do blacks always slur and mumble their words?
I go to a high ranking university where they should be well educated but they still do it to the extent I can't understand half of what they say.
>>
>>34840687
Because out of every race that will ever inhabit this earth

Niggers are fucking retarded and they always will be.. They are so fucking stupid it actually makes me angry that they are allowed to exist

I fucking hate niggers and you should too.
>>
>>34840687
Affirmative action
You think, with their culture, that many blacks could go to uni purely off of their own "merit"?
>>
>>34840813
I didn't think we had that in the UK but maybe we do
>>
Blackbot here and you're right.
You get massive shit from other blacks if you speak properly, or as they call it "talking white." So i imagine a lot of them speak nigger gibberish just to conform.

It's sad.
>>
>>34840813
Isn't affirmative action only like a 20% bias even for black people?
I'm not sure that would quite explain for as bad as OP is describing.
>>
>>34840885
Why is black culture so shit? Why does it do aggressively encourage being as dumb as possible?
>>
>>34840687
AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOUS BE SAYIN
*steals bike*
WE FINNA
*eats fried chicken*
DAT WE WUZ
*rapes*
KANGS N SHEEEEIT?
>>
>>34840908
I honestly couldn't tell you why, but it's blatantly clear that there is a massive issue with the black community that the vast majority of blacks refuse to accept or deal with.

Many of them are simply fine living in literal war zones off of government assistance and having half of their 6 children they don't care about getting shot by other niggers and the other half raised without a strong father figure to enforce discipline and work ethic into them, so they just grow up to be idiotic thugs.

I don't know what the problem is. Self hate, a defeatist mentality, a victim mentality, or they really are just fucking lazy degenerate subhumans. I don't know. But it's something. And i believe that it'll never improve because blacks don't even believe they have a problem in the first place.
>>
>>34841020
Well at least you're self aware anon, I'm assuming you're not the nigger type
>>
They're trying to talk around hideous fat chimp lips and protruding ape jaws. The structure is perfect for grunts and howling, but isn't meant for speech.
>>
because their brains can not comprehend our language so they mimic it the way a parrot might
>>
It's probably from speaking ebonics it's the same reason the say axe instead of ask
>>
Blacks who want to actually make something of themselves and be well-spoken, intelligent individuals are almost always shunned and insulted by their peers for "ackin'" white.

Those who actually do make it despite this and -are- intelligent and well-spoken are also rejected by their white peers for being black.

Black culture encourages being unintelligent and aggressive. They will never improve as a race until they shake that off. Of course, there's also a sense of "why bother" because a lot of blacks know they will never be accepted by whites no matter what they do.
>>
Because the record label owner, Morty Steinberg told him to
>>
>>34840908
Jews probably, apparently they've been behind the whole black music scene. Also they probably want to feel special, because they aint wite bois
>>
>>34841265
The didnu nuffin culture is based off of ego imo. They are raised by aggressive parents who never used reason, but used violence to get their way with children (as my grandma said, "i dont care if my son yells at his children, as long as he isnt yelling at me"). There is no teaching of respect, or discussion, and because they have no respect for their children, they act as if they are always right and their way is the only way to do things. that gets imprinted onto the children, who learn not to discuss and reason and accept when youre wrong, but to howl and scream and fight until they get their way. This, of course leads to the slums, as no one is willing to admit that they should stop what they are doing and build a good infrastructure for the future, and the cycle of degeneracy and destruction perpetually continues. Tbh if blacks were cut off grom government support, and isolated from the rest of the country, their children might be forced to learn how to work together as a productive society. They cant think about gang banging or shootemups if no ones running the farms
>>
>>34840687
probably their brain isn't developed enough to talk like other races

it doesn't matter how "le whitewashed" they are they always talk different from all other races

asians, indians, arabs etc. speak perfect english if they're born and raised into an engish speaking community, but not blacks

im just memeing when i say their brain is not developed but the rest of my post is true
>>
>>34843042

Detroit has basically been left to the dogs and look at how that is nowadays. The only reason it hasn't completely collapsed yet is because there are still a few brave/stupid/crazy whites in there barely holding everything together.
>>
>>34840908
it's reactionary. they don't want to be like whites whatsoever, that's how bad it was back then.

basically, blacks want what everyone wants. individuality and retain their culture, while still being able to succeed in the economy.

OJ Simpson did this, but he didn't give a shit about black people.
>>
>>34840687
Entry requirements are changed based on race. All they probobly had to do was show up. Everyone that thinks diversity is fine obviously dont know any blacks or mexicans
>>
>>34843067
Poor souls. I respect their resilience. Do you know if anyone has a time lapse of the condition of Detroit over the years?
>>
it's an american thing. I'm german and brazilian and neither country has a black or white accent. only dialects and the accents they have from immigrating
>>
File: a-time-to-kill.jpg (76KB, 612x396px) Image search: [Google]
a-time-to-kill.jpg
76KB, 612x396px
I fucking hate niggers but I welcome any melanin enhanced individual with open arms if they are intelligent, well spoken, and not hollaring around like a god damn ape.
I also despise white trash despite being white.
It's really not all about race, more about culture.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.