[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she's 'the one' for you >you aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 0OdFIaI.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0OdFIaI.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>she's 'the one' for you
>you aren't to her
how the fuck does one get over this
>>
>>34840184
By accepting that there is no "one". There are other girls out there who are better matches for you and who also will be romantically interested in you.
>>
>the one

no such thing

and if it didn't work out with her. it means she isn't the one
>>
>>34840225
>There are other girls out there who are better matches for you
This is true OP, take solace in these words and learn to move on with your life.

>and who also will be romantically interested in you
Eh, I'm not going to lie, I don't know about this one.
>>
>>34840225
This.

>>34840184
I met a girl in my early twenties. She was occupied, as was I, we had a short but intense thing between us but because we were cheating on our partners at the time it didn't work out. After 12 years I meet her still every now and then. There is a little electricity between us still still but the big thing is lost. We were really in love at the time but everything washes out. So what I'm saying is that there are other fish in the ocean and even if it feel really big Just Now it will be gone eventually.
>>
>>34840304
i dont actually know how to move on
all i can do is ignore my feelings or cover them up with drugs
i can read all this self acceptance and positivity and other fish in the pond shit but nothing seems to change
i hate being pathetic and whining like this but god damn what do
>>
>>34840353
>all i can do is ignore my feelings
That's exactly what you should do. Nothing good comes from harping on bad feelings.

In my experience, I get over a girl completely once a new girl catches my eye, you just have to hold out til then and hope for the best.
>>
No anon, do not ignore your feelings. Personally speaking, ignoring them makes everything just harder. The sooner you acknowledge your feelings and their depth fully, the less doubts you will have about their nature. Thus, if she still does not respond to you, at least you will not be lying to yourself and can start forgetting.
>>
After a break up, sometimes I feel like I'll never love someone as much as I loved her. But then I meet another girl and she's all I see. It happens. Grow from this, and most importantly, learn to be happy by yourself. You shouldn't need someone else to be happy. If you have depression, get on some meds and pursue your passions, maybe go back to school and start a career. Improve yourself! You deserve it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.