[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf am I suppose to do >no drivers license even tho I am already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: no gf.png (327KB, 1236x866px) Image search: [Google]
no gf.png
327KB, 1236x866px
Wtf am I suppose to do
>no drivers license even tho I am already 18
>no gf or friends to hangout or to drink with or something shit like that
>generally be alone in home watching anime

I will be turning 19 soon and I feel like a loser ;_;
>>
Get a job you weeb piece of trash
>>
You're just a kid. Work on your shortcomings soon and you will be absolutely fine.
>>
either go to college or get a job i guess
>>
>>34839635
I'm """working""" on my license too anon let's get that taken care of first
>>
Live with parents
Job
No car
I get a ride from a guy at work
Cant save because i need to buy $40 worth of weed to keep my depression and anxiety under check (it gets bad), give my parents $40 for rent, buy my own food and cigs throughout the week. I feel like having a car and getting my life together is just barely out of reach :/
>>
>>34839815
Where the fuck do you work?
I work fucking fast food and I make atleast 450$ a week while studying part time at university. I'm buying like 300 bucks worth of weed for a month, almost a pack a day AND paid my uni fees. wtf kind of hours are you working?
>>
>>34839902
I work about 40 hours a week at 9/hr
Single, no dependents. Uncle sam takes a good 1/4 of my paycheck and i end up making about 200 a week
>>
>>34839951
yfw your economy's so shit that an australian minimum wage cuck is making 100 more a week than you (thats 100 US, converted it)
>>
>>34839902
Say i make 200
40 goes to parents for rent
40-60 goes to weed
30 typically for weekend drinking
20 for cigs on weekend
30 for food on weekend
The rest is usually spent on food/cigs during the work week
>>
>>34839635
You're still young, don't worry about that. Get a job or go to college and you're set.
>>
>>34839635
hire a driving instructor
lots of people do it, youll learn to drive proper and appreciate the training, plus once you get that your life opportunities improve dramatically
>>
Step it up famalamalam dingdong

I'm 28 and doing my drivers license just now.
>>
>>34839635
18 hahahhaha nice try faggot if you dont do something NOW youre gonna be 21 and still be a jobless virgin neet, nothing will change unless you act, do not become static, nothing will come to you no matter how much you dream of having a catgirl waifu drop down from the sky and lead you into some love sex fantasy adventrue where youre supposed to save the entire world.

There is no reaction if there is no action this law of physics applies to to everything, so act.
>>
I think I should have added that I graduating from college.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.