[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>add random Snapchat account from tinder >Turns out it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed18.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed18.png
80KB, 500x421px
>add random Snapchat account from tinder
>Turns out it's a girl selling nude pics of herself
>Just talk to her out of loneliness
>She feels bad for me and tells more about herself
>We tell each other personal things, like she told me she has a baby, is 26, is quite introverted herself etc
>She is really sweet and friendly and seemed genuinely caring to me
>She says she will tell her boyfriend about me before adding me on Facebook and thus revealing her real identity, before meeting up as friends to buy clothes I really need
>"Im going to sleep now though, I'll be back at you"
>Nothing next 2 days
>Sent her "Hey what's the situation now"
>Read and ignored
>Sent her some pictures of meals as you do on Snapchat the next 2 days, all fine last night
>Wake up today, see I'm blocked

I figure her boyfriend didn't allow her to meet me and to reveal herself and her private Facebook to a stranger met in such a way, but I still feel betrayed and let down :(

Don't trust women
>>
>expecting literal whores to act like virgin fembots

Chad/Tyrone doesn't want his bitch talking to nobody but him, sheeeeeit
>>
>>34839536
>Chad/Tyrone doesn't want his bitch talking to nobody but him

Maybe me and Chad aren't so different afterall.
>>
>>34839502
catcher in the rye for the facebook decade
i like it
>>
>>34839595
It's really common, I used to work with a guy who wouldn't let his gf out of his sight cuz he knew she was a whore. She'd sit in the car when he was at work
>>
>>34839536
Her boyfriend knows and is okay with her nude pic stuff though, she even says she'd do sex dates with known customers. I guess he wasn't comfortable with her identity being known or meeting casually with somebody met off there. I understand it, but being just blocked without saying anything after telling so much personal stuff leaves a bad taste
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.