[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wow anon, you look tired. How am I even supposed to respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1478236271997.gif (1MB, 470x395px) Image search: [Google]
1478236271997.gif
1MB, 470x395px
>Wow anon, you look tired.

How am I even supposed to respond to this? People say it every day. I'm a sperg and don't understand social cues but even I feel like this is a rude thing to say.
>>
"You look tired"
"Are you sick"
"Ay man you lit?" (which I think means drunk/high)

I just stopped going outside except when absolutely necessary.
>>
File: 1486975927865.jpg (45KB, 684x495px) Image search: [Google]
1486975927865.jpg
45KB, 684x495px
>>34839291
I have dark rings under my eyes 24/7 and look pale as fuck. So you can imagine what I have to listen to most of the time.
>>
>>34839291
i just hate it when normies try to talk to me, like when they try and make small talk, i fucking hate it i just want to be left alone
>>
>>34839358
>TFW you go to the barber and just want a haircut but they force awkward conversation onto you and you mostly just smile and say stuff like "uh huh" "haha yeah" but deep inside you just wanna go home.
>>
>>34839381
>Barber says something in Spanish to another barber who has my name
>respond on instinct
>the next 10 minutes is him making smalltalk about my heritage

You give these people an inch, they'll take a fucking mile.
>>
I never leave the house or talk to anyone irl ever (thankfully) so I don't get those comments. I know that I look tired, though.
>>
>>34839381
And then every time you see somebody you know, they have to say "You got a hair cut!" as if it's something fucking significant and worth commenting on.
>>
>>34839469
What I hate the most is people saying "Happy New Year" until it's like fucking February.
>>
None of this ever bothers me. Why do you guys let this shit get to you?
>>
>>34839481
Why the fuck do normies have to talk so much?

They seem to go out of their way to actually find things that will give them an excuse to say something.

God I wish they'd just FUCKING SHUT UP
>>
>>34839508
More pointless social interaction for me to fuck up and fumble over and embarrass myself.
>>
>>34839508
Because they have a life completely devoid of any action so they have to make up drama
>>
>>34839516
This, Anon. Everywhere I worked so far some fucking normie has to desperately make up some reason or situation to talk. It's like silence is poison to them. I just wanna be alone with my thoughts, not hear about your Stacy or Chad friend or your new Ferrari or that your Grand Grand Grand Uncle died. Jesus
>>
>>34839469
Normies like it when people notice their haircuts
>>
>>34839579
I get paranoid I got a shitty haircut when people do it. I feel they might be patronising me and I can't quite tell.
>>
>>34839549
>Angry when people ignore you
>Angry when people try to be social with you
Robots deserve to be robots
>>
>>34839579
I kind of get it if they've actually done something new to their hair, but when it's just been cut shorter into a generic men's hair style, I don't fucking understand why there's a need to comment on it.

It's not even saying "You look good with your hair shorter" or anything, they're just stating that I've cut my fucking hair.

I KNOW THAT I GOT A HAIRCUT I WAS THERE WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING

I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>34839608
>>Angry when people ignore you
Nope. I am definitely not angry about this.
>>
>>34839608
No, I don't want to be noticed. I just want to be alone, a ghost.
>>
>>34839608
>>Angry when people ignore you

Only if I am actually trying to interact with them.

Otherwise they need to fuck off and shut up.
>>
File: tumblr_ojvrwuN4Co1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojvrwuN4Co1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x279px
>>34839291
If they're people you're close to, I'd take it they're simply showing concern and brush it off with a "it's fine, I just haven't been getting enough sleep".

Then I'd turn away and begin to seriously consider checking with a doc about my inability to get proper sleep at night for over a year, but then never really do.
>>
>>34839665
So normies should only speak when spoken to? Good luck with that anon
>>
>>34839291
tell them they look fat
>>
>>34839716
I don't mind them talking to me if it's something worthwhile, that's fine.

But when it's one of those things they're just saying for the sake of make noise come out of their fucking normie mouths because they think they'll fucking die if they don't speak for ten god damn minutes, it pisses me off.
>>
>>34839549
>I just wanna be alone with my thoughts, not hear about your Stacy or Chad friend or your new Ferrari or that your Grand Grand Grand Uncle died. Jesus

Fucking this.

The part I can never understand is if they actually think I give a shit.
Would they want to hear about every boring detail of my life?
I can only imagine they would, because I can't see why else they'd think I want to hear their bullshit.
>>
>>34839764

This basically.

>How are you?
Same as every other day you asked
>Upto much?
Same as every other day you asked.
>Any plans?
Same as every other day you asked.

Luckily the small group of people I know, have grown used to the fact that I'll only ever really talk if I have something to talk about, otherwise I tend to avoid conversation. Small talk isn't my thing at all, don't see the point of it.
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (84KB, 743x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
84KB, 743x937px
Normies are honestly boring as fuck
>>
File: 1485869687163.jpg (34KB, 568x457px) Image search: [Google]
1485869687163.jpg
34KB, 568x457px
I straight up told her "No not really", and she didn't inquire any further.

She either made a note to herself that I'm dying on the inside and will bring it up at a later point or that she thought I was joking.

I'm not joking.
>>
>tfw hereditary dark circles
>tfw I am fucking tired
>>
>>34839860
The question she asked was "You look tired, are you ok?"

I'm tired of people thinking i speak in sarcasm 24/7, no one ever takes me seriously
>>
Whenever normies talk to me I just go on autopilot and say the most rehearsed, mundane shit ever. Like textbook smalltalk

Because of that I guess that I sound like an extremely boring person but at least I "fit in"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.