[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies get so bothered when you don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1485579952668.jpg (49KB, 308x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485579952668.jpg
49KB, 308x351px
Why do normies get so bothered when you don't want to drink alcohol?
>>
Just say you won't for religious reasons
>>
>>34838991
Can't trust someone who won't drink

>This is common knowledge

Its like not being able to trust people who don't go outside.. who doesn't want to go outside

Same idea
>>
They're insecure because they need drugs to have fun.
>>
>>34839002
>Can't trust someone who won't drink
This. If you don't act like a normie they put you in the same basket as rapists and serial killers, except even those get love letters from sluts in prison.
>>
>>34839002
>muh teenage peer pressure
>implying I need some Nobodies trust to feel secure
Alcohol is overrated, it makes you belligerent and stupid.
>>
I'm more curious as to why normies get so bad when you tell them they're actually not losers.
>>
>>34838991
Why are you going to a drinking event if you don't intend on drinking? Unless you're a designated driver it seems odd. Normies are very paranoid, they think you're trying to take advantage of drunk girls. Just don't go to those things if you aren't going to drink, problem solved.
>>
I've triggered multiple a normie for never swearing in their presence

feels good man
>>
Nobody really gives a shit. If they do you're either hanging out with the wrong crowd or you're just being a jackass and blaming it on something else. Only a few people have seen me drink and rest have given me shit. While I can put them under the table, I just don't really care for anything that isn't a girly drink and in that case I may as well just have a soda.
>>
>>34839174
>drinking event
The fuck is a drinking event?
>>
>>34839194
>I've triggered multiple a normie for never swearing in their presence
how?
>>
>>34839216
An event where one partakes in the consumption of alcohol. It's self explanatory, really.
>>
>>34839194
Not to sound edgy but I've triggered normies by cursing, although I use taboo curse words like cunt, nigger, faggot, and retard.

>>34839216
Any event where people drink alcohol. Could be a party, a club, a barcrawl, concert, etc.
>>
>>34839244
>>34839256
What you're referring to is not an event. A bar is just a bar, people go there to socialize. A party's purpose is not drink, it's to hook up, make friends, alcohol is a part of it but it's not the purpose of it. People do all sorts of drugs at parties to have a 'good time', that doesn't mean you're obligated to do it.
>>
>>34839174
>Why are you going to a drinking event if you don't intend on drinking?
Because it's not a drinking event.
>>
>>34839278
>>34839294
Have you guys ever actually been to one of those things? The focus is the booze.
>>
File: 1485162122009.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485162122009.png
26KB, 861x758px
>>34839278
You see the problem here is in your definition of event. An event is just some sort of happening, not necessarily a organized occasion. For example, walking down the street can be considered an event as well as visiting a bar. Thus we can say visiting a bar can be considered a 'drinking event'.
>>
>>34839316
Maybe if you're 15 but as adults the purpose is to get laid. If I want to get drunk, I'll get my own booze.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-12+at+04.50.39).jpg (75KB, 580x522px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-12+at+04.50.39).jpg
75KB, 580x522px
>>34838991
i usually flex and tell them that im watching my figure, miries follow most of the time
>>
>>34839148
Never said it wasn't it's a total meme

But it is fun, and it shows people who you really are since you are technically reducing you inhibitions.

When you refuse to drink when it is a completely acceptable time to do so, people are going to naturally wonder what you are hiding, or what you don't want people to see.
>>
>>34839278
>A bar is just a bar, people go there to socialize.

It sells alcohol. That's why it exists. If you go to a bar and don't drink, then you're the designated driver, a moron, or somebody just there to rape a drunk girl.
>>
>>34839327
It doesn't matter because the purpose isn't to drink, it's to socialize and fuck so it cannot be a "drinking" event. We call those social gatherings.
>>
>>34839351
And very few people go to bars just to drink and you're delusional if you believe otherwise. A lot of women go there knowing mistakes will be made and a lot of men take advantage of that fact. That is the entire purpose of the bar scene. It is not to drink, it is to fuck. The drinking is just a means to an end.
>>
>>34839330
That's the second part, after the drinking. Normies don't want to have one night stands without being able to hide behind "lol we were so drunk".
>>
File: 1485585664721.png (58KB, 2760x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1485585664721.png
58KB, 2760x2000px
>>34839357
You see, it doesn't matter if you're drinking or not as the sole function of a bar is to provide alcohol to its patrons. This is also an event, a drinking event, if you will. You have decided to visit this event and for whatever reason not drink, but you are still there whether you partake in it or not. Thus we can say you had an outing to such a drinking event, but for one reason or another decided to refrain from drinking.
>>
>>34839174
Maybe because people don't only drink in bars. I've had this happen at restaurants and my own house, people get defensive if you don't want to join them in getting drunk.
>>
>>34839380
Of course it's not just to drink. But the drinking is still a key part of it. It's a bar for christ's sake.

If you're talking about a house party then that's a little different.
>>
>>34839430
It is a small part of it. The fact that it's a bar is irrelevant. There's a reason bars host "free alcohol for women" nights, because it attracts the women so it attracts the men because the men want to fuck them and the women want to drink and get fucked. If you took out the chance to get laid from it, the bar scene would be fucking dead so you can't say with any intellectual honesty that the drinking is a "key" part of it.
>>
>>34839475
>There's a reason bars host "free alcohol for women" nights
That sounds like a drinking event to me, anon
>>
>>34839505
Those are just small parts of the overall bar scene though plus we only do those things because we're ashamed to call it what it really is, fuck drunk stupid bitches nights. Nobody cares about the alcohol, they're there for the women. The alcohol is supplementary.
>>
>>34839475
>free alcohol for women
>serves almost exclusively alcohol
>all deals and promotions revolve around alcohol
>people who can't legally drink aren't allowed in

The drinking is a huge part of it. Of course getting laid is a big deal too. Why is this so hard for you to get? Are you one of those assholes who goes to a bar and doesn't drink?
>>
>>34839539
but there is an event where alcohol is being consumed, so a drinking event. Say it with me now: d-r-i-n-k-i-n-g e-v-e-n-t
>>
>>34839561
You are literally beyond saving
>>
>>34839541
And like I said, the bar scene would be dead if you removed the chance to get laid from it. That's how you know the alcohol is not the purpose of it because getting drunk is nothing special. You can do that anywhere, but meeting women who might fuck you is special.
>>
>>34839568
Just relay those sweet sweet words to me. I can hear it deep down inside you that you know that's what it is, but you're scared of what those words might mean. Don't be scared, just surrender yourself to it.
>>
Nobody goes to a bar to drink, you can tell everyone here has never been to a bar in their lives.

Bars overprice their shit to absurd amounts, nobody goes there to drink. You go there to meet people, have sex, make friends. You don't go there to waste $15 a glass for no reason.
>>
>>34839645
Exactly. People drink at bars because that's just part of the atmosphere and you're already there so you might as well. If you removed the social aspect then nobody would ever go to a bar.
>>
>>34839539
Nigger it's a drinking event. You know what the name for it would be if you were right? A people event. Is that what you think it should be called?

Listen, nigger, the difference between going to a bar, a club, a house party, etc, is that people go there and they get drunk. Compare that to an event such as bowling, golfing, playing poker, a book club, a holiday celebration, etc. People might have a drink there but they don't get drunk on purpose, so those are not drinking events. It's that simple.
>>
>>34839737
There's already a name for it, it's called a social gathering. People go there to socialize, that is the entire purpose.
>>
>>34839778
So you consider a book club and a house party to both be equivalent social gatherings? No need to categorize them separately?
>>
>>34839797
I don't see why you would need to separate them because if you ever need to specify to someone you would just say what you're doing. They're all social gatherings though.
>>
>>34838991
>implying its normie to not do drugs

OKAY kiddo enough internet for you today
>>
>>34839002
>Can't trust someone who won't drink

but why tho
>>
>>34839946
Normies assume that sober guys at drinking events are only there to take advantage of drunk chicks.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.