[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 13 >practically brainwashed into believing I was falcon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>be 13
>practically brainwashed into believing I was falcon otherkin by starseed mother, and internet whackjobs
>Impressionable 13 year old, so I believe it
>I get REALLY into it. Believed I had all these retarded "instincts" and past life memories and shit
>Since this all happened around the beginning of my adolescent years, it becomes part of my sex drive
>Age 17, I finally figure it out and feel like a total jackass for believing it. Cut all ties with my mother, move away.
>Three years later, these things still turn me on. I just want to be attracted to women, or even men for fucks sake.
>This is what it feels like to be at the bottom of the degenerate ladder. I want to die, I want my mother to die for forcing this on her son.
>>
>>34838969
>it becomes part of my sex drive
>these things still turn me on

What does?
>>
>>34839060
>>34839060
Original peregrine falcons.
>>
You should falcon punch your mom
>>
>>34839679
>peregrine falcons
i automatically think animorphs when i hear someone mention that particular species of that particular bird
>>
Sounds like the average Gen Xer parent desu
>>
>>34838969
At least you're not into only soft vore since you're 4, I don't know why, how could a kid get into that degerate shit, but it's the only thing I've ever masturbated to
>>
>>34839729
She thinks she's had sex with aliens during abductions, so nothing's out of the realm of possibilities for that psycho bitch.
>>
File: MySideMountain.png (265KB, 338x409px) Image search: [Google]
MySideMountain.png
265KB, 338x409px
>>34839723
You are a pleb, and your young-adult fiction series is inferior.
>>
>>34839781
>soft vore
what the fuck is that
>>
>>34839846
Why is that falcon on his shoulder and not sitting on a glove? And you have the nerve to call him a pleb. . .

*Teleports behind you*

*Takes falcons hood off"

"pssh, nothing personnel, kid"
>>
File: mysidetril.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
mysidetril.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>34839877
Okay. I didn't know there would be anime role-players in this thread, I guess I picked the wrong cover art.
>>
>>34839863
Being swallowed and digested alive, possibly shrunken down
>>
>>34839925
How did you even have that idea at 4? How is that in any way related to sexual gratification? You just want to die and be eaten by birds? You want to die so bad that thinking about it makes you hard?
>>
>>34840025
Not by birds, by cute girls now and by hippos when I was 4.
>>
>>34840061
If you are a virgin maybe get a hooker and see if you can have sex without thinking about the fetish stuff.

Did you grow up in a super sexual environment? I can say I had no concept of sex until I was maybe 9 or 10.
>>
>>34840112
No, I didn't until I was 9.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.