[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women should be bossy and dominant. Instead, they're fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1485839756016.jpg (374KB, 1073x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485839756016.jpg
374KB, 1073x1920px
Women should be bossy and dominant. Instead, they're fucking boring. I rate women 2 out of 5 stars.
>>
>>34838756
and a bag of meat
>>
>>34838756
2 stars too many
>>
>>34838756
>Women should be bossy and dominant. Instead, they're fucking boring. I rate women 2 out of 5 stars.
this is why you should grow up and start dating men instead

women are bullshit, I am done with them
>>
Bossy and dominant women are only good while they're young and hot, once they start to get old and lose their looks it's insufferable.

There's nothing worse than a bossy dominant 40+ woman.
>>
>>34838756
I am pretty much that girl/personality.
>>
>>34838792
go back to facebook you attention whoring retard

t. girl
>>
>>34838792
Same. I was raised to take no shit.
>>
>>34838792
>>34838824

You are both victims of liberal cultural marxism. Your parents have betrayed you by making you 100% undesirable under the guise of "progressivism" and "feminism".

You would have been much happier learning how to be pleasant, supportive, and kind.
>>
>>34839093
Nah I have Anti Social Personality Disorder but nice projecting your rejection onto me
>>
>>34838814
>calls someone an attentionwhore
>mentions she's a vagina haver
rly made me think
>>
File: IMG_0253.png (415KB, 661x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.png
415KB, 661x600px
>>34839138
owchiie
>>
>>34839093
>You are both victims
Stop handing out victim cards to women.

You fucking whiteknights.

>>34839138
>but nice projecting your rejection onto me
This
>>
Men shouldn't be so fucking entitled and always expect women to cater to them & their sexual fetishes.
Men are disappointing failures. Foul emotional things.
>>
>>34840196
>Men shouldn't be so fucking entitled and always expect women to cater to them & their sexual fetishes.
Men are disappointing failures. Foul emotional things.

Women shouldn't be so fucking entitled and always expect men to take care of all the sexual interactions between them.
Women are mindless failures. Foul lazy things.
>>
>>34839138
>aspd

No bigger red flag desu
>>
As a woman, I agree with OP.

Here's the problem: most men who say they want this, really don't. They want sexy scenes where women do all the work (admittedly, for a change), and that's it. I'm a Domme, and a more dominant person in general. It's annoying as fuck.
Would all the men on here still want a bossy GF when they realize it's a lot less "let me fart in your face, teeehee" and a lot more simple service, expecting you to give a fuck about how you look, doing things for me sexually that you may not even be into, with a small side order of doing carefully crafted scenes as a reward when I feel like it?
>>
>>34840371
>with a small side order of doing carefully crafted scenes as a reward when I feel like it

I dont get that part.
Elaborate?
>>
>>34840415

So.
Having really great kinky Domme-y sex is a giant pain in the ass. It's not just a matter of being the one to actually break a sweat like vanilla sex. The escalation has to be right, the chosen activity has to be right, etc etc. That can be difficult with some men, and is generally pretty tough and stressful. I used to try to hype myself for it by writing it out as a literotica-type deal and just trying to stick to that. But it's very different in practice.
Then I realized that if it was so much work, that if I saw it as basically glorified scheduling, just to knock his socks off, then I wasn't doing it for me. I didn't have to do that to get what I wanted. Even when what I wanted was to totally wreck him with pleasure- chastity and denial can help me do that with minimal effort on my part.
If domming is about me...why worry so much about doing something so disproportionately demanding for him?

So yeah. It still happens. Sometimes the mood strikes. Sometimes he deserves it.

But soooo many guys want that shit all the time and like...no? Because then it's about you.
>>
>>34840470
Interesting, I did not know that people put so much thought into what they do in their bedroom.

However, sex is not the kind of thing in wich one person should have to do so much more than the other.
But thats just my opinion and I dont know shit about that niche.
>>
>>34840586

No, you're right.
Ideally, even if the person domming has set up the whole situation, they're enjoying it sexually enough that it's more or less mutual.

I sort of think "get told to do x, then do it." will always be easier than "figure out x that meets both your needs the best, a sexy way to demand it, and a backup plan in case things aren't going quite like you thought."

But I'm also not as sexually interested in...almost anything, really- as most people are. So while my subby bf would love to have his face sat on four hours, I could take it or leave it. So I'll probably always see the sex aspect as a lot of work.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.