[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love my bf but he won't have sex with me. it's been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CJigImgUEAAZkTl.jpg (25KB, 396x474px) Image search: [Google]
CJigImgUEAAZkTl.jpg
25KB, 396x474px
i love my bf but he won't have sex with me. it's been over a year.
i'm a lot younger than him and even recently lost a significant amount of weight but still nothing
i don't want to leave him because i know it would destroy him and we have a decent life together otherwise
but i often wish he would just get in an accident or get sick and die so i can move on with my life
>>
>>34838724
>Bait
>Thinking people will really fall for this

What are you doing with your life? Do you need help?
>>
>>34838743
just wanted to get it off my chest
>>
Have you asked him to have sex with you?
>>
>>34838724
>but he won't have sex with me
why not? does he have a medical problem?
>>
>>34838778
yes. he just says he's tired
>>
>>34838791
Oldest move in the book

Yeah if he wanted to be railing you he would be. So, there must be another reason why. I am sure you can run down that list in your head.
>>
>>34838724
You shouldn't be having sex before marriage, anyways. By all statistics, marriage is less fulfilling when you have premarital sexual partners.
>>
File: 1486540423700.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486540423700.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
yea of course. every day the same bullshit bait threads with neckbeards roleplaying as girls and making up muh fem problems.
>>
>>34838724
Sage gygufjdbd
>>
>>34838803
>all statistics
Oh boy....
>>
>>34838801
>>34838779

i really don't know

depressed maybe?
>>
>>34838870
well talk to him about it

maybe he wants to break up? then you'll be free of him

or maybe he has some problem, who knows
>>
>>34838888
he doesn't want to talk about it

i told him i want to leave and he begs me not to .. not like i have anywhere to go anyway
>>
>>34838907
well then force the cuck to talk about it, don't take no for an answer, woman up you roastie
>>
>>34838907
Well you gotta make a decision.. if he is just older maybe its ED or low test. I hope I don't get like that when I get older fuck no.

You need to have a real conversation about it, you gotta do something you can't just keep sweeping shit under the carpet if you want it to change.

My fucking dad is a perfect example of that shit. He's a total retard, he's so stupid lol it actually makes me angry.
>>
You just love him becuase he takes care of you, if you really lovedhim youd just masturbate and be content.
I hope youre the one who dies in a car crash and sets his soul free
>>
>>34838995
i make more money than him, if that's what you mean

>>34838956
>>34838965
>>34838965
hhuuuhhhhuhhu yeah i know you're right
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.