[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old >live in California >every girl you meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1485996747289.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485996747289.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>21 years old
>live in California
>every girl you meet is extremely left wing and complains about Trump at every opportunity
>>
File: 1477651861419.png (433KB, 463x476px) Image search: [Google]
1477651861419.png
433KB, 463x476px
>>34838721
girls dig in the trump
>>
Pretend to hate Trump, go to some anti-Trump rally, be as anti-Trump as you can be, seduce some anti-Trump chick who'll be turned on by your hatred, get her in your bed, turn her around and do it doggy style, whisper in her ear "I"m going to make your ass gape again," stick your cock in her ass unlubed, rape her until you cum, then start screeching "MAGA" until she leaves, and when the cops show up you'll know it was worth it.
>>
>>34838721
Totally depends on where you live though. Like in the rich part of town they all are trump supporters.
>>
>>34838802
I'm in Sacramento. There's a lot of conservatives out here but most of the women in their 20s are very much left wing.
>>
File: 111833.jpg (49KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
111833.jpg
49KB, 499x700px
Oh dude im sure theres like tons of girls you just gotta find the conservative ones. Like go to church and stuff. I know its hella boring (see what I did there ;) but thats where youll find the kind of girls that arent super left.
>>
>>34838802
Not necessarily, my neighborhood is pretty much all people with six figure salaries and women still hate trump. Guys seem indifferent (or at least quiet) about him though. Girls at local community colleges seem to hate him, but granted I've only spoken to maybe 20 girls in total.

>>34838857
I don't get how people meet girls at church. I go to one by my house semi regularly and the only girls there are under 18 or over 30 and they are always with their family anyway. No way to pick up a chick in that situation.
>>
>>34839003
Dude its all about going to those church functions like youth trips and crap. Community college kids will always hate him. Is it really that important though? Like I mean many of my friends didnt vote for him but like its all good cause its not the biggest thing in the world
>>
>>34839041
People who go on outreach trips are preppy turbo-normies, I don't think I'd get along with them.

It's not about whether or not they support him, the problem is that most women in california consider him equivalent to hitler. It immediately shows that they are immature and believe anything the media tells them, girls who think that way are not worth even trying to date. People who civilly disagree with him are perfectly fine but they are uncommon here.
>>
>>34839136
I feel you man. I get that point of view.

Well dude if you want a girl you gotta be a gross normie dude. Fembots suck dude
>>
>>34839136
they must all be ugly anyway, since all the hot girls support trump
/r/hottiesfortrump/
>>
It's social signalling. 99% of women are not actually capable of forming truly-held beliefs, they just want consensus and acceptance.

Women talking about politics should be interpreted the same way as women talking about anything else.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.