[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ Japan's going full robot https://www.japa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1486836958422.jpg (458KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486836958422.jpg
458KB, 1280x720px
Jesus Christ Japan's going full robot

https://www.japantoday.com/smartphone/view/national/japanese-killjoys-wage-war-on-valentines-conspiracy

How come this hasn't happened in the West?

They even have a group called The Revolutionary Alliance of Men that Women find Unattractive
>>
>>34838601
>As Japan prepares to celebrate Valentine's Day, a cranky group of protesters have called for an end to public displays of love, claiming it hurts their feelings.

And nothing will change, because nobody cares about the feelings of strangers.
>>
>>34838601
This will just manifest as racial tension in the west
Same source different output
>>
File: 1459224328672.jpg (142KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1459224328672.jpg
142KB, 500x705px
>>34838601
>The Revolutionary Alliance of Men that Women find Unattractive
holy shit
lmao
I can't stop laughing

The country is literally a fucking anime
>>
>>34838601
Don't we
have 'men that go their own way' it is essentially the same thing.
>>
>>34838601
this has been reported every year for a long time commonly used for the "lolz japan so weird xDD" click bait

here's one from 2015
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11413018/Valentines-Day-single-Japanese-men-protest-chocolate-giving-arms-race.html
>>
>>34838686
>"lolz japan so weird xDD" click bait
i'm not much of a weeb, but this bothers me. you can find weird shit in any country.
>>
>Japan started the beta rising
>>
File: 1486781614355.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1486781614355.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>34838686
>Non-click bait article
>They actually call themselves The Revolutionary Alliance of Men that Women find Attractive
I dunno, anon... Something's telling me this isn't about capitalism...
>>
>>34838855
*That women find unnattractive
>>
>>34838644
>nobody cares about the feelings of men
ftfy
>>
For non-weebs or those that just aren't aware Valentines day works much differently in Japan than in the west.

On Feb.14th (or the closest non-weekend day to it) young women give the men they like dark chocolate to show their affection.
A month later there's a holiday called "White day" where the guys have to give white chocolate to all the girls who got them chocolate.

If you don't do this you're considered an asshole. Yes, you have to do this even if you don't like the girl.
Yes, you have to buy chocolate for EVERY girl that gave you chocolate.

Naturally a lot of men hate these holidays because what ends up happening is one or two guys get chocolates from a majority of girls and the rest get nothing.
So the losers are bummed that no one likes them and the hot guys are pissed that they have to waste 5000 yen on candy next month.
>>
File: LAFF.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
LAFF.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>>34838601
>gets dumped by girlfriend
>immediately reads the communist manifesto and becomes a communist
>valentines day is a class issue women are oppressing me because the capitalist scum buy chocolates on valentines day and public displays of affection trigger me

Top kek dropped. These are not robots. These are lower omegas. Communist omegas who already had girlfriends and got cucked and became communists. No wonder jap girls crave the BWC.
>>
File: 1486634716201.jpg (59KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1486634716201.jpg
59KB, 565x575px
>>34838914
>The Revolutionary Alliance of Men that Women find Attractive
>>
>>34838933
>*unnattractive
fuck me
>>
>>34838933
In Japan that would be revolutionary at this point given the waifu/ herbivore situation
>>
>>34838916
>everything revolves around left vs. right
fucking /pol/acks I swear.
>>
File: sircroc.png (122KB, 275x346px) Image search: [Google]
sircroc.png
122KB, 275x346px
>>34838601
>The Revolutionary Alliance of Men that Women find Unattractive
Fucking based
>>
It's interesting. I kind of like the idea of valentines day in japan. The ideal of white day really kind of makes it nice? Like valentines day the guy buys everything and the women don't do shit. With this they actually have to put in some minor effort to be the one taking the lead.

Regardless, valentines day as a whole is a scam anyways. It's a day for a bunch of idiots to get a fake date and pretend they aren't alone, and the real couples are supposed to celebrate their relationship. But honestly the real people in real relationships should be celebrating their relationship and their declarations of love often and not only one day a year.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.