[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop fantasizing about sucking a friend's dick. He'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: lick.jpg (36KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
lick.jpg
36KB, 500x378px
Stop fantasizing about sucking a friend's dick. He'd never want you to make him feel good in that way. He'd especially never let you do it so often that you get really good at it.
>>
>tfw actually did suck a friend's dick more than a few times

I wish he lived closer so we could hang more often.
>>
hahaha i think ur the one fantasizing anon ;)
>>
I don't know just work up to it. Start with just briefly touching him. Work up to kissing
>>
>>34837263
story pls i'm really curious
>>
>>34837289
Well we've been hanging out for a year or two as of now. We mostly just talk through kik and meet up every other blue moon. We're both introverts and properly fucked by shitty jobs so most of the time we don't talk for weeks at a time because...fuck it, life still sucks.

But when we hang out its usually to play some vidya. After a while of it, his hands start to wonder as done mine and we eventually switch so he plays whatever seems good and I play with him. Last time some stroking made him cum, but I usually suck him off until he fills my mouth. We talk about spending a weekend hanging out but a mix of apathy and bad timing on both our parts make it more or less vague plans.

Goes to show that shit life gets in the way of everything.
>>
File: vD7DyP6.png (213KB, 502x374px) Image search: [Google]
vD7DyP6.png
213KB, 502x374px
>>34837244
I think my friend used to hint at having me do it a few times to be honest. When I first started transitioning he'd tell me how pretty i was all the time, and when we'd hug itd be for really long times. When we'd drink he'd tell me about how he was curious about fucking girly looking guys.

God, I really missed out
>>
File: Horny-Guys-Shaved-Uncut-Cock.jpg (56KB, 644x484px) Image search: [Google]
Horny-Guys-Shaved-Uncut-Cock.jpg
56KB, 644x484px
>>34837349
How did the intimacy all start? Are you exclusively the bottom? Does he not want to suck your dick? What have you said to him or he to you about the experience?
>>
>>34837473
We met over Craigslist because he was selling a few old games and somehow things turned to hentai. Then it kinda slid into hanging out and sucking him off.
I kinda prefer to be the bottom for things. I've only known selfish women so I'm used to being ignored. Turns out I know how to use my hands and mouth very well on both sets, which is a plus. He's brought up bottom things before but I guess I'm not attracted to him as a top. I prefer more girly boys. As for the experiences...like after a few weeks of no talking after hanging out, we'll talk about how life sucks. Then it'll slowly get lewd again. Both are bi and we've both had bad girlfriends so I guess it's more just a casual thing.
>>
I've sucked my friends dick a few times
I even cleaned him up and swallowed. Thinking about it makes me horny
>>
>>34837244
im bi, why would i stop lmao
>>
File: 1461659135650.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1461659135650.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>34837244
>tfw no friends
>tfw I will never have a friend who will let me succ him off
none of you people are robots
>>
>>34837356
he definitely wanted you to give him the succ

>tfw no male friend who drops subtle hints at wanting to fuck/cuddle with me
>>
>>34837244
Since I'm beta I only deserve to suck dick and get fucked in the ass. I'm ok with that. Thing is I have no friends and have no idea how many hoops in life I'd have to jump through to make a friend and have a mutual understanding that allows me to drink his cum.
>>
>>34837851
I know that now ;_; he doesn't even talk to me anymore. Feels bad
>tfw his parents thought you had a crush on him the whole time
>tfw they were right
>>
>>34837909
Show your face. Censor the eyes of you have to.
>>
>>34837270
Yuck, nah I would never kiss a man, unless he's already balls deep in my ass and it would be a sloppy kiss in the heat of the action.
And I don't crave my friend's cocks that's disgusting, I'd only do it with a perfect stranger wearing something to hide his face, like a BDSM mask or even sunglasses.
>>
>tfw no qt trap/femboi friend who wants to give you the succ

truly, life is cruel
>>
>>34837356
>When I first started transitioning he'd tell me how pretty i was all the time,
can we see you though
>>
>>34837244

>Sucking a non-feminine penis

What kind of faggot do you take me for? It's feminine penis for this completely heterosexual robot.
>>
>>34837244
He's got a girlfriend, you quince
>>
>>34837244
>tfw no slim Melbourne robot friend to do this with eachother
>>
File: mustache.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mustache.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>34837244
I want to get drunk with a close friend who's gay and make a power move. Get a boner in the bathroom waltz back to the couch and whip my boner out. Tell him to suck it. It's reverse psychology though. He'll say "no that's rude, you suck mine" then I'll pretend I'm the loser and then I'd suck his dick.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.