[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the verdict on women from this part of the world,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: BlankAsia.png (16KB, 466x1039px) Image search: [Google]
BlankAsia.png
16KB, 466x1039px
What's the verdict on women from this part of the world, especially if I'm looking for a pure virgin girl?

While I'm at it, what about Central/Eastern Europe?
>>
>>34837182
These parts of the world, including western Europe, are very status driven and the women often incredibly shallow. You need to have money, you have to pay for everything or they don't see you as marriage material, you might get a fuck out of it or you're the way to get into a western country but that's it.
Also finding a Virgin is still tough in this whore infested world
>>
>>34837428
If I thought I could find a virgin where I'm at I wouldn't be posting this thread
>>
>>34837182
They have standards. You don't qualify. You're an average Joe who thinks a random country will grant him a pure waifu. You're what out of 7.something billion?
>>
If you're looking for a pure traditional girl to raise your children the philippines is top tier. South korean girls are heartless vapid and materialistic to them a boyfriend is just an accessory to show off to their friends. They are completely incapable of love. Japanese girls are alright I guess nothing really noteworthy to say about them.
>>
>>34837182
What's wrong with the rest of the philippines?

Did you mean Taiwan, you silly goose?
>>
>>34837455
This is a pretty good comparison. Also OP if you're white filipino/white kids are seriously attractive. I think it's mostly because they look weird/unique in the face.
>>
>>34837493
The rest of the Philippines are muslim and I'd like to keep my head.

>>34837509
I have dated a flip immigrant in the past and she brought that up practically every time I talked to her.
>>
If you want easy puss go to SEA. Those are developing countries which means you have lots of money and they want you because you're white/rich in comparison

As for Korea/Japan you'll need to put your back into it a bit. Not as easy as finding a jungle-imouto in the Philippines who is at your every whim
>>
>>34837182
Purity is a meme. If you want purity then stick with 2D because no human bean is pure.
>>
>>34837448
If he's white and not obese he qualifies.
t. Anon who regularly goes to Japan
>>
File: 16 (8).jpg (77KB, 911x960px) Image search: [Google]
16 (8).jpg
77KB, 911x960px
>>34837509
agree desu famila senpai

girl is half flip half white
>>
>>34837625
How obese is obese?
>>
>>34837943
>How obese is obese?

Far worse than overweight
>>
stop trying to racemix you degenerate
>>
>>34838101
I'd rather racemix with a virgin than "marry" a white roastie.
>>
>>34837625
Is it really that easy to get a good girl in japan? I might save up money and learn the language, I could move there by the time I'm 22 if I knew girls were better there than here.

>>34837712
Girls look fine but guys look horribly feminine. I wouldn't want to risk damning my son, especially since he probably wouldn't even be six feet tall.

>>34838101
Pale asian+white isn't even that bad, we're practically equals.
>>
File: 1486170168963.jpg (83KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1486170168963.jpg
83KB, 622x757px
>>34837182
>grouping flip brown jungle-asians with classy white asians of japan and korea
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.