[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Turn 20 in 14 days >In 14 days I won't be a teenager

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 1483759818465.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1483759818465.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>Turn 20 in 14 days
>In 14 days I won't be a teenager
>In 14 days I would have completely missed out on teenage love

I don't know what to do anons
>>
File: Depressed 108.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed 108.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>turn 20 in July
I have no clue wth I'm going to do about it. I really never thought I would see that day I actually made it 20. Nothing has changed at all and it fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1485063527519.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485063527519.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>34836022
>Drop out of college
>Keep lying to "friends", pretending I am still going to school
>Sit on the computer all day doing nothing
>One of them confronts me about it
>"Are you still taking classes anon? You are on the computer a lot lately"
>"O-oh yeah I am still in classes. I'm just on break right now is all."
>"When did break start?"
>Tfw I don't know when break is for my college
>"L-last week"
>"Okay anon."
>>
File: Depressed 017.jpg (361KB, 1024x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed 017.jpg
361KB, 1024x1081px
>>34836123
>failed half of my classes last semester
>told parents I would do better this time
>haven't gone to classes in two weeks
>lie and keep saying I'm doing fine
Uni is the real test of how can actually make it in the world.
>>
>turn 21 in a month
>could have spent my childhood and teenage years better
>if only I tried to improve myself and started lifting
>so many years lost to sulking, isolation, and mediocrity
>never experienced genuine romance except for one time when I was 13
>even then it was short lived and not that great
>never had a group of genuine bros
>didn't have a single friend in high school for more than three weeks
>they would always drop me
>high school ended up being uneventful, lonely, and a general let down
>it could have been great

Yet I still look back with bitter sweet nostalgia. I think I look back on it all and think sometimes it was good. I didn't realize it at the time, but having youth was amazing. Now it is squandered. At least life is getting better now. Just have to keep going and try to enjoy life.

>I have 10 shots of gin in me right now
>>
>>34836208
you can do it brobot, ive been there and if you can make yourself go you can get through it.
>>
File: Depressed 142.jpg (24KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed 142.jpg
24KB, 500x348px
>>34836352
Prob not mate. Been doing tons or drugs instead of going to classes. At least I'm getting a wagecuck job because I refuse to be a neet.
>>
>>34836208

Don't give up. I stopped going to class mid semester a year ago and regretted it. Don't do it. If you feel like you don't have the brains, become a nurse or a welder at a trade school. You can still be something great and you can still derive enjoyment from your life. You just gotta go balls deep and get at it. Start lifting too. It isn't a meme, it gets you high on life.
>>
>>34836561
do you have more pictures like that anon? the art style of the girl looks really nice
>>
File: darkseid kek.jpg (26KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid kek.jpg
26KB, 328x398px
>33 this year

You little shits better get used to it or just start 'beeing urself' because it wont just magically get better out of nowhere
>>
You're all faggots. 20s are generally your good years.
GENERALLY SPEAKING (Make sure you understand the word GENERALLY):
Mentally, your mind is open to new experiences and cynicism hasn't set in yet.
Physically, your body is really malleable. Even a complete dough boy at 20 can turn it around and get in decent shape in a matter of months.
>>
>>34835981

What's the whole stigma about missing out on teenage love?

It's never too late to be with 18/19 year olds. It's not like they're suddenly illegal when you turn 20.
>>
>>34835981
I missed out on teenage love entirely. Then I met the woman I married when I was 24, and she was 21. And I would go through Jr. High and High School again, completely unloved and totally socially awkward, just to have things go exactly as they have, even after being married to her for over 5 years, and officially with her for over 7.

Don't beat yourself up. You never know what's around the corner.
>>
>>34837362
18/19 yr old girls have already seen miles of cock by that age
>>
>>34837407
You're right, it might all turn out for the best, but it is scary having being alone forever as a pretty likely outcome.
>>
File: 1470230193346.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470230193346.png
83KB, 640x360px
>>34837407
Thanks, anon.

That's actually really awesome. I'm turning 20 in July. I hope I find love one day.
>>
>>34837627
>You're right, it might all turn out for the best, but it is scary having being alone forever as a pretty likely outcome.

You need to get comfortable with that. I'm not saying that you need to desire it, but you need to realize that it is a potential outcome, and be ok if it occurs.

It takes out the sense of desperation that women can sense when you're with them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.