[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just drop out of college? My new job I have I am making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9782.jpg (156KB, 359x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9782.jpg
156KB, 359x640px
Should I just drop out of college? My new job I have I am making a great living. It's a sales job and last year my income was 150k and it just keeps rising. I'm a junior in college studying finance and every time I'm in the classroom I just think to my self, "wow I'm making more money than the people teaching my class" should I ride it a little more or should I just drop out?
>>
>>34834229
Why don't you just finish the classes?
>>
>>34834246
I just don't see a point from the money I've been making. Like why do I need to finish instead of just working harder without the stress of classes
>>
>>34834229
I would drop out, but you should put a lot of that in savings in case something happens. That money might not be there forever.
>>
>>34834229
Finish just to be safe. Also invest your money
>>
>>34834229
>It's a sales job and last year my income was 150k and it just keeps rising

what is your field anon, are you in the wine industry?

honestly anon I think you should finish. You are just 1 year away from finishing and you never know, that degree might come in handy for you 10 or 20 years down the road.
>>
>>34834893
I'm not gonna give what I sell away because I don't know what would happen but basically I book appointments to sell a high quality line of a specific household good
>>
>>34835205
>I'm not gonna give what I sell away because I don't know what would happen but basically I book appointments to sell a high quality line of a specific household good

nobody here is gonna steal your job faggot lmao
what household good do you sell? why is selling it so lucrative for you?
>>
>>34835233
I'll tell you this, when I'm selling this shit I throw in a bunch of free stuff that people make it easier for people to buy it
>>
File: 1458213538762.png (527KB, 683x720px)
1458213538762.png
527KB, 683x720px
>>34835320
>I'll tell you this, when I'm selling this shit I throw in a bunch of free stuff that people make it easier for people to buy it
tell me what you sell or I will cut my dick off I swear to god
>>
>>34835339
Ahhhh you know what I'm selling because it's something you can cut your dick off with ;)
>>
>>34835405
>Ahhhh you know what I'm selling because it's something you can cut your dick off with ;)

what? Do you sell knives? Do you work for cutco?

or a blender or a dish washer or something
>>
File: jew-cartoon.gif (11KB, 501x585px)
jew-cartoon.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>34834814
Stay in college goy. It's worth every shekel. Think of your future!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.