[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else getting their shit fucked up by reoccurring nightmares?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Is anyone else getting their shit fucked up by reoccurring nightmares?
>tfw keep dreaming of being back on the bus to school again getting teased
>>
Dreams are a way of your brain working through issues in your subconscious. If anything participated in dreams as much as possible, and try to come out ahead like in real life.

Of course if it's affecting your daily life maybe you should seek help, but I would suggest handling whatever your body through is that you naturally, so as to find equilibrium and balance
>>
>>34834168
I do sometimes feel as if it's my subconscious telling me to move on from the bad memories and feelings I still kinda hold on to but then again I'm unsure.
>>
I used to, after I got out of the army I would have the worst nightmares and night terrors. I remember my girlfriend at the time telling me the morning after one of them I was crying out like I was in pain in my sleep. I did go to a psych for a while but the only thing that seemed to make them stop was smoking weed before I went to bed. I don't get them nearly as often now, the last one was a few months ago, but at the time it was horrible.
>>
Nah Fuck you, I lost my ability to dream a while ago, my medicine now allows me dream again, even the ability to feel terror again is wonderful
>>
>>34834256
What were they about if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: 1478618471010.jpg (5KB, 200x177px)
1478618471010.jpg
5KB, 200x177px
>it's another monsters and killers are chasing you and your legs are feeling heavy dream
>>
>>34834307
Sounds debilitating. Sounds like Lithium.
>>
>>34834331
Mostly shit to do with patrol ops and eod, the one I remember most vividly involved an ambush while we were surveying a minefield and getting ragdolled by an explosion
>>
>been sick last few days, really nasty fever (104F) today
>dreams are extremely vivid, bizarre repetitive scenarios full of endless false awakenings
fucking uncomfortable as hell
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.