[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find out cute guy is bi and that >he's acting a bit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: feels.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>find out cute guy is bi and that
>he's acting a bit flirty and that
>ask him if he wants to come mine on valentines day and I'll make lasagne
>shot tf down

fucking single life kms
>>
>>34832216
>>ask him if he wants to come mine on valentines day and I'll make lasagne
>>shot tf down

ouch
>>
Why would a bisexual ever choose not to just live like a heterosexual? Not only is being gay stigmatized, it's very obviously a lesser kind of relationship.
>>
>>34832216
Holy fuck, op. Sounds like you got BTFO. Did you at least not know him as a friend? Did you do it in public? Greentext plz
>>
>>34832433
We're coursemates and we've started speaking when we see each other in person over the past few months. I've gotten decent at small talk since I've been at uni and we both like politics, at least talking about it from a neutral standpoint, so we've chatted a decent amount.

Here's a greentext of what happened

>get back from doing some group work
>midnight, see him online
>start chatting
>he mentions being single and being alone on valentines day jokingly
>through a series of questions he eventually tells me he's bi but never done anything with a guy
>chat some more
>since valentines day is still within the sphere of conversation ask him if he wants to come round and I'll cook lasagne for him (I've gotten good at lasagne)
>tell him the only catch is to bring wine
>"The problem with lasagne is I'm a vegetarian"
>"I've been meaning to try quorn out so you're covered there"
>"Oh it's fine, no bother"

>>34832418
Because women are mind fucks and i cba with them atm
>>
>>34832605
>"The problem with lasagne is I'm a vegetarian"
vegetarian lasange is a thing and has been for over a century. he sounds like a mincing faggot who wanted the easy out of avoiding you instead of suggesting either a veggie version or something like eggplant parmigiana or 4 cheese pasta.

personally i think you dodged a bullet there since he wasn't even willing to try your alternate
>>
>>34832418
>gay stigmatized
gay is celebrated and is an easy pass to both pussy and dick as you have a built-in support network and pandering from all aspects of normie society.
>>
>>34832418
I'm a bisexual and I think overall I prefer men

It's all about the person though
>>
>>34832216
How the fuck does a human being turn down lasagne.
>>
>>34832216
being gay seems like a mixed bag to me
on the one hand you get to avoid roasties 100%
on the other hand you're a huge minority
>>
>>34832688
exactly what I thought when he said it, a man can try QQ

The worst part is I have no bud so I can't distract myself with that

>>34832732
I've been more inclined to women in the past, not much experience with guys so I tend to avoid them and justify it with STI hysteria
>>
>>34832418
>falling for the vagina meme
>>
>>34832707
Pro-gay is shilled a lot but social attitudes don't change that quickly. There is not insignificant number of people who find it too weird or otherwise look down upon it. It's objectively easier to be straight unless you spend your whole life in well-off areas and college campuses.
>>
>>34832216
screw that guy OP, ill be your valentine, you wana get some dinner in manchester?
>>
>>34832868
For me I find it pretty chill being by, I'm not overly camp, most people seem surprised when i mention it. I'm happy af I'm not a gay best friend or someone who can't hide their views/sexuality so easy

>>34832945
I mean I am in Liverpool so that's entirely possible
>>
>>34832834
You should find the idea of impregnating women as immensely satisfying up to a spiritual level. Something has gone wrong if you don't to be honest, even if you also like men.
>>
>>34833174
yes it sounds quite nice, but not at all worth dealing with the associated bullshit
>>
>>34832868
yeah, no. go outside, ask a randomly selected, reasonable passerby their opinions on gay people.
>>
>>34833432
>yeah, no. go outside, ask a randomly selected, reasonable passerby their opinions on gay people.

sure anon, they would say "im fine with gays", in fact my parents would too

but at the same time, my parents wouldn't really want me to be gay, you know what I am saying?

They may outwardly be ok with gays but social perception and attitudes don't change so quickly
>>
File: feels2.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels2.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>still been chatting to him since start of thread
>I've been semi interested in the conversation
>He's asked me what wine he should get to bring mine on tuesday
>mfw
>>
>>34832418
>Not only is being gay stigmatized, it's very obviously a lesser kind of relationship.

i very deeply cherish my friendships and relationships with gay men. i like talking to them, they have the best taste in music, they are lovely to interact with and just experience life with, just universally i had a better time with gays

my problem is that no matter what i do i always prefer women sexually and cannot orgasm or get sexually exited when thinking of a man. otherwise id dump females like the rotten roasties they are
>>
>>34832962
anon say no more, you got kik? lets have a chat :)
>>
>>34835228
cleggmania is my id
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.