[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cough cougrh cough couhg aafADSFOUH BLAK BLAK BLAGH BLAGH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: come to daddy.png (326KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
come to daddy.png
326KB, 1366x768px
>cough cougrh cough couhg aafADSFOUH BLAK BLAK BLAGH BLAGH
>*spits up mucus*

"You like my body, Anon?"
>COUGH COUGH

"I-it's because I don't eat meat. Meat is bad for the --"
>*WHEEEEZE COUGH COUGH COUGH*
"...bad for the body and is cruel to animals."

"If you really want to look like me, you should stop eating meat!"
>cough COUGH COUGH
>blegh

"Humans weren't designed to be meat-eaters! What's this about consuming too much soy? Nah, that's just a lie made up by the meat conglomerates. Soy has nothing to do with estrogen and will not give you bitch tits. Take it from me! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back into my iron lung and take my insulin. All this talking's got me winded! Hope I don't trip on the way there; I don't know if my fragile bones could take it."

>[loud coughing gets distant as Vegan stumbles further and further away]
>>
don't you slander aphex twin you fucker
>>
>>34832130
he's literally a poor man's venetian snares
>>
File: 1481187307828.jpg (1MB, 2300x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1481187307828.jpg
1MB, 2300x2300px
Meat isn't even my favorite food
>>
>>34832130
he's literally a poor man's Autechre
>>
>>34832093
10/10 BNShitpost
>>
>>34832213
BN = ? seriously I dunno what that's supposed to mean
>>
vegan =/= vegetarian
>>
>>34832354
BeNis

ed are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>>
>>34832354
Best New Shitpost

I was making a reference. You know how Pitchfork assigns a number to any album they review, and if it's above 8.5, they give it a red icon that says "Best New Album"? That.

kind of a /mu/ joke
>>
File: 1486661856132.jpg (43KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486661856132.jpg
43KB, 545x365px
>>34832093
>when you're vegan and training
>>
>>34832093
I'm vegan and I'm pretty fat
>>
>>34833725
people who wear shirts like seriously are pretty weird. I mean its funny as a joke, but seeing someone so unashamedly proud of themselves is pretty odd.
>>
>>34832130
>he's literally a poor man's Art of Noise
>>
File: 1486883921845.jpg (178KB, 1193x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486883921845.jpg
178KB, 1193x620px
>>34832093
Too long, don't read this post as it may challenge your beliefs.

The vast majority of boys and men with gyno ('bitch tits', as you say) are not vegans, you silly shitposter. But you knew that before you posted that, didn't you? If not, then you've just got to do your research next time. You're so silly, OP. There are far more unnatural chemicals in most commercial meat and dairy (by)products, which are in all everything that the average male and female eats. Antibiotics, growth hormones, all of that toxic crap is found in 'normal' food. Even if you argue that there are only more cases of gyno in non vegans because there are far less vegans than non vegans, you can't exclusively link gyno to veganism because we know it happens to non vegans, therefore it it's neither unique to vegans, nor non vegans. It can't be shown to be more prevalent in one group, or the other because of the diet if/until there's empirical evidence supporting that while accounting for the proportionality of each, and many other factors as well.
>>
>>34834182
i don't go to the gym so I dunno are you saying that wearing shirts while weightlifting is strange?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.