[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are mentally ill women for robots? It seems like they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1486858418082.jpg (25KB, 390x403px)
1486858418082.jpg
25KB, 390x403px
Are mentally ill women for robots?
It seems like they're r9k's only viable dating pool.
>>
no woman would date anyone that isn't some extroverted normie that's at least a 8/10 or has a lot of money
>>
File: 1483112233198.jpg (65KB, 474x364px)
1483112233198.jpg
65KB, 474x364px
>>34831827
Women
are
not
for
robots
>>
yes, it's the best we can possibly hope for. the normies avoid them because they're crazy.

pls gib me bpd gf
>>
>>34831827
>make over 100k a year
>aviation related job
>the woman doesn't have to work
>still can't get a woman

life is not for us
>>
File: 1486863540933.png (15KB, 107x105px) Image search: [Google]
1486863540933.png
15KB, 107x105px
>>34831827
Crazy girls will ruin your fucking life, and waste years of it. I had my face literally spat in multiple times, had uncountable shit thrown at me, had my face bitten with a chunk torn out of it, almost was ran over by a car, gotten dragged by a car, been kicked in the nuts, been slapped numerous times, and punched and kicked numerous times. It got to the point where any time she got semi-upset, I'd reflexively start flinching and become fearful for my life.

It's better to be alone than deal with that fucking shit. Never again.
>>
Yep, that's why I got a schizophrenic gf. Only girl who could ever come close to love me and my dreadful face probably.
>>
>>34832573
I was physically abused by a girl too. Not to that extent. But I feel for you. I got punched and slapped in the face numerous times, been hit with objects, had shoes thrown at me a few times, and probably other shit I'm not thinking of, plus verbal abuse that I still have low self esteem because of.

>It got to the point where any time she got semi-upset, I'd reflexively start flinching and become fearful for my life
I know this feel
>>
>>34832766
Sorry to hear that. I know exactly what you're getting at, the things that she'd say when she was upset would hurt me a lot more than the physical pain would.

I loved her so much, too, and never would have hurt her. I never retaliated in any way, and I bet you didn't, either.
>>
>Ywn have a broken substance-abusing heroin chic teenage gf that secretly likes to be abused.

Why even live?
>>
>>34831827

a robot doesn't have the necessary personality traits to handle a mentally ill woman

best case scenario they get together for a while before she leaves him in a normal fashion

worst case she wrecks his life forever, and never leaves him, bujt the robot never will either
>>
>>34833730
That's pretty insightful, actually.
>>
I dated a girl who said she had bpd and major depression, but never showed any symptoms whatsoever over the course of 9 months. She was a compulsive liar, and made up ridiculous stories to later her entire life.

Stuff like
>my dad threw me out of a moving car on the highway once, and he picked me up 20 minutes later still really mad
>I was raped when I was 12 by two people I knew. I didn't call the police because I knew they wouldn't do anything
>My sister pushed me off a three story balcony and I got away with minor injuries
>I used to be famous on tumblr, I would hear people in the hallways talking about my page sometimes. I quit it because it became too much of a burden

I was too young and naive myself to call her out on it. Whenever I showed a shred of doubt she would go nuts. She ended up fucking my best friend while I was out of town, and now they're married in California. It was not worth it.
>>
It's weird. I really like the idea of dating crazy girls, but they often act so shittily and are so disloyal it isn't worth it.

I guess it's because I know I'm also damaged and I sympathize with them and hope someone else whose also damaged can understand the troubles we both go through and wouldn't coldly judge each other for our poor actions sometimes that hurt each other. I find comfort in the idea of being incredibly loyal to each other when we make small mistakes and we hurt eachother's feelings.

I think I am just naive and stupid.
>>
>>34834527
Read the other stories in this thread if you want a peek of what it's actually like. I suppose it's hugely important what they have, exactly, but it's often not at all pretty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.