[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i pursue my dreams and aspirations in life and possibly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: justbewojak.jpg (83KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
justbewojak.jpg
83KB, 800x517px
Should i pursue my dreams and aspirations in life and possibly be remembered or just try to achieve a comfy life with as little hassle as possible and drift into obscurity? seriously what should i do?
>>
>>34831117
i picked option b. i just want a quiet life.
>>
File: Drmanhattanwojak.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
Drmanhattanwojak.png
521KB, 800x559px
>>34831166
was it worth it? do you ever wonder what life would be like if you followed your dreams?
>>
File: dont know.jpg (81KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
dont know.jpg
81KB, 200x274px
>having dreams and aspirations in life
>>
>>34831244
i think mine are fading to be honest, i wanted to be an actor but im not attractive enough
>>
File: 1485235607210.gif (57KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485235607210.gif
57KB, 500x351px
>>34831117
Currently dealing with the same dilemma.
>>
>>34831117

Choose comfy. Even if you go the ambitious route, it's still highly likely that no one will give a fuck about you.
>>
>>34831117
i would love to have a dream that i would pursue.My life right now is just meaningless and not fun
>>
>>34831117
Definitely the second option. That's what my plan is. If I ever make it big, I'm just going to retire immediately.
>>
>>34831285
if you wanna be an actor (male) you aren't shit outta luck if you're not attractive enough
>>
>>34831117
>Should i pursue my dreams and aspirations in life and possibly be remembered
You will not be remembered. Eventually, humanity will end. Eventually, the Sun will die. Eventually, the Universe itself will too.

>or just try to achieve a comfy life with as little hassle as possible and drift into obscurity?
If that's what you want to do.

>seriously what should i do?
Do what you want to do. Do what's most important to you.The most important thing in life is satisfying your needs. If you're going to suffer greatly for an extended period of time for "fame", I don't think that's worth it, but you might.

Weigh the options yourself.
>>
>>34831117
be ambitious anon
when you're on your deathbed you will regret not doing what you've always dreamed of doing. Even if you can't do what you want at least you have tried and know that it won't work. Some of the worst pains I have experienced in my life are regrets, i.e. "I didn't ask that girl out in high school" and "I don't think they'd hire me if I applied there (lab tech in uni)".Well, I found out from a mutual friend that girl I crushed on had a crush on me at one point, but I missed my chance because I was a coward. And that job a thought I was too much of a pleb for? It was given to a high school student who was doing the same biotech program that I did at his age.

It hurts most knowing that you had a way to change the course of your own life, for good or for worse, but didn't do anything because of fear. Chase your dreams anon. It's the hardest route but I've also found it to be the most satisfying, regardless of the outcomes of my decisions. I would rather live a life filled with experience and self discovery than a comfy life in ignorance of what I could have been.
>>
File: M89Znij.png (685KB, 1060x1140px) Image search: [Google]
M89Znij.png
685KB, 1060x1140px
>>34831117
Can you be satisfied by nothing but normal days?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.