[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white people always freak out when I offer to smoke weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1435432154177.jpg (28KB, 525x633px) Image search: [Google]
1435432154177.jpg
28KB, 525x633px
Why do white people always freak out when I offer to smoke weed with them? They don't get mad at me, but they all get excited and hyper. Even the ones that act chill I can tell their celebrating on the inside. Like, calm down man, its just weed.

What's wrong with white people? Dose anyone here know what I mean? Really makes me not want to smoke with them.
>>
Do you look like an undercover cop?
>>
>>34831069
Dose a skelly nigger with a lazy jaw sound like an undercover cop?
>>
I won't let this thread die, I need answers. Why do white people get so hyper and excited over smoking weed?
>>
>>34831041
They probably haven't smoked before or don't smoke all the time. Smoking weed is an unbelievable experience. I'd be disappointed if people weren't excited.
>>
>>34831259
i know exactly what you're talking about, its often because they live with their parents and either cant afford or dont have any "safe" place to smoke it
>>
>>34831041
Hah you think white people are bad? Offer a joint to an East Asain and watch them literally lose their mind with anxiety and excitement. I honestly love watching people get hyped over smoking, its refreshing.
>>
Because contrary to what most robots believe, almost everyone is depressed and drgus make them happy. However, most normies have responsibilities and a persona to keep up, so they can't smoke weed all the time like NEETS can.
>>
>>34831436
>>34831325
Roger that. First time smoking weed really was a big deal for me. Had a phase of doing it 3-4 times a week and I still was nervous in the time between rolling and taking the first draw.
>>
>>34831487
a tip for you and all nervous peeps, is never mention how cool weed is, because its not cool, its just weed, calm down
>>
>>34831041
I've been smoking for years and I still get excited like a child when a friend of mine invites me to smoke.

Its just that I have this hole in my mind, I dont feel anything from a normal life, and weed is the only thing that makes me enjoy it again. To me, its not just weed. To me, its the joy of properly hearing music again, its the joy of eating spicy food until I cant move, the joy of having a friend around me while Im smoking.

So m@n, if you offer me weed, youre basically giving candy to a child.
>>
>>34831639
>Just weed
>Changes your perspective on everything you've ever seen or felt for 2~ hours

Heh, yeah "just weed"!
>>
>>34831041
Offering to smoke weed with someone is a token of friendship, you are saying that you enjoy their company and wish to be their friends.
White people being the most altruistic and empathetic race of people, they get really excited that someone wishes to befriend them. It means quite a lot to us, friendship that is.
Not that a black person can relate to those feelings, hope this helped.
>>
>>34831639
I get it. Still, I really enjoyed the "whoooop weed is the best thing in the world this is so cooool" days. Never managed to get to this level of stupid, happy high again.
>>
>>34831731
>"bro how cool is weed! i love smoking all day, im going to try and get an ounce for my birthday!! omg guiz have you seen rick and morty WHILE HIGH?!?!?!?"

its just weed...
>>
>>34831731
I actually didn't really understand op at first, but now I get it. I didn't even get this annoyingly excited over doing opiates for the first time.
>>
>>34831773
>>34831796
You must have never smoked what I've smoked
>>
>>34831826
you must be 12
>>
>>34831773
Actually fine you can have the "just weed" argument but it's also "just a fucking amazing experience" so that's why people are excited
>>
>>34831858
im not saying they shouldn't be excited, but they just need to calm down a bit.
>>
>>34831847
Not my fault you can't have a good time anon

Onion posting
>>
>>34831731

Literally 'I just discovered weed 6 months ago': the Post
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.