[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I'm tired all the time, I can barely get out of bed,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1447654246412.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91KB, 288x292px
"I'm tired all the time, I can barely get out of bed, and I feel like my life has no purpose or meaning."

>Well anon, the solution to all your problems is to go to a gym and lift heavy objects for an hour 5 times a week!
>>
Honestly its really therapeutic. I go in early in the morning when no ones there and just lift alone while listening to podcasts. When you're done you feel really accomplished. Its not gonna solve all your problems but its something.
>>
i lift every other day and I am still full of autistic rage and feel fatigued all the time
I also drink 6 cups of coffee every morning
>>
>>34831114
>I also drink 6 cups of coffee every morning
don't do this
>>
File: pcpep.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pcpep.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>34830710

Yep, and when you're still a twig after years of lifting the normies just ignore you. Life is pain, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise
>>
>>34831076
when do you feel the accomplishment?
most I kept up with it was 7 months. never once did I feel better afterwards, only worse.
>>
>it's a "lazy piece of shit laughs off solutions for paper thin reasons and continues whining that they don't know how to fix things" board
>>
>>34831253
>dude just stop being lazy
>>
>>34830710
>I'm tired all the time, I can barely get out of bed, and I feel like my life has no purpose or meaning.
this desu senpai. also i used to lift a fuckton when i was in high school and it didn't really help. I still had the same insecurities about my body and it didn't change anything in my mind. I enjoyed it but it was just something to do just a distraction. I stopped after realizing the futility of all.
>>
>>34831207
>never once did I feel better afterwards, only worse
this
going to the gym made me really depressed and anxious because I wasn't getting results and it just made me feel like an useless piece of shit that no one will ever love no matter how hard I try
>>
>>34831114
>I also drink 6 cups of coffee every morning
what a fucking idiot
>>
>>34831114
>drink 6 cups of coffee every morning
>feel fatigued all the time

Hmm wonder why that is
>>
>>34831314
I didn't care about results, the exertion made me feel like I was tearing apart my body. plus it felt like a waste of energy, because I'd be exhausted for the rest of the day
>>
>>34831480
>the exertion made me feel like I was tearing apart my body
I think that's supposed to happen and it does get easier over time but i don't think anybody can blame you if you didn't stick with it.
>>
I am depressed to shit, I lift and eat almost in a masochistic way to grow mass, even though I look good already, I have a great passion for music and sacrificed almost every aspect of my life to put more time in it, including social life, education, a job.

I am still miserable as fuck most of the time and break down periodically as I feel this is going nowhere and I am just waiting to be left with nothing to die.

Fix me please. Fuck meds though I won't even consider taking that shit.
>>
>>34831647
>Fix me please.
there is no fixing people like us. you just have to try to accept it.
>>
>>34830710
Running is good too
>>
I lift weights and have made some pretty good gains.

Has helped a lot with my self-esteem. I feel like I could beat the large majority of men in a fight now, and I even got some girls giving me looks and giggling when I left the house to go to a store one time.

Only issue is I hate if I have to wear clothes that hide my gains.

I treat it like any other obsession, like a video game, like trying to rank up in CSGO, or level up in an MMO.
>>
>>34831787
no you don't understand the point being made

I cannot get out of bed, I don't leave my room unless I have work

I can't go running
it's not something I can do
>>
>>34831823
Mind clarifying why you can't do these things?
>>
>>34831743

No, I won't accept this. This is no way to live.
>>
>>34831897
because there is a metaphorical weight pressing down on my chest and a metaphorical fog enveloping my brain at all times
>>
>>34831518
people told me the pain is from the muscles tearing, but I only felt pain in my joints.
they felt like they could snap at any moment during those months.
>>
>>34831955
have you heard of meditation? It remedies clouded thoughts and helps a lot when it comes to not listening to your brain talking shit about yourself.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
>>34830710
>only anti-depressants that don't stop my dick working make me so tired I can't function after being awake for more than 12 hours
>I haven't even started work yet

JUST
>>
>>34830710
Don't listen to those fags anon, light cardio such as jogging, walking and longboarding/skateboarding is objectively the best way of feeling better through exercise.

Nothing compares to a nice longboard on a crisp fall day with the wind in your hair and tunes blasting through your earbuds.
>>
>>34830710
Half an hour three times a week senpai don't make it sound marginally more difficult than it is.

Tbh just buy some shoes and go suffer cardiac arrest trying to do couch to 5k.
Getting big comes after the initial cut and tune up.
>>
>>34832247
how is longboarding exercise

you're just standing there
>>
>>34832349
Not him, but only if you're going downhill.

Pushing a skateboard uses your leg muscles pretty extensively.

Almost everyone on here would have the most robotic stiff jerky movement I bet, relax your legs and get some balance stupid.
>>
>>34831916
accepting it isn't a death sentence anon. I've found that my mood is somewhere between neutral-content. i feel sad maybe like once a week but my life has enough distractions that i don't have to think too much. but its your choice if you dont want to accept it, i hope you'll at least be less miserable in this path.

>>34832001
oh joint pain is a different thing. you could try some low resistance exercises like running, swimming or even body weight exercises.
>>
>>34832247
> Nothing compares to a nice longboard on a crisp fall day with the wind in your hair and tunes blasting through your earbuds.

Hahaha long boarding. That's the gayest thing I have read all day. Only faggots and posers ride long boards, which are you?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.