[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have friends at work >Few female friends >One specific

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1445007105039.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445007105039.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>Have friends at work
>Few female friends
>One specific one i get along with well and always talk
>She has a boyfriend and are practically engaged or some shit
>She saw me come into work on my motorcycle in a singlet
>Told me off, and wont talk to me now and got angry when she said what if you crash? to which i replied "shit happens"
>Then she started going on how no shit doesn't happen etc..

Why are women such bullies?
>>
Better question is why does she give a fuck?
>>
>>34830794
I thought that's how they all are.
>>
>>34830567
grow up. she genuinely cares about you.
either you make her understand your position by explaining it, or you change yourself - you cannot live your life without self-reflecting and making decusions sometimes.
>>
>>34831344
But why she give a shit? she is just a friend, a work colleague.
>>
Maybe she really cares about you and is just a bit worried?
>>
>>34831344
Women just love to intrude into other people business.Typical women behaviour.
>>
I think she clearly wants to bang you before you die.
>>
>>34832193
That's what i thought.

>>34832268

Shes above average, I'm just average with no special qualities. She dont want to fuck me, trust me.
>>
>>34832465
If she cares this much she wants to fuck you.
>>
>>34832554
not everything is about fucking.
>>
>>34832554
Women are overly sensitive drama machines. I had a female friend who was worse than op' s whore and I tried fucking her but it didn't happen
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.