[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to leave my house for good and probably end up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

File: 1473632375214.jpg (352KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473632375214.jpg
352KB, 1200x900px
I'm about to leave my house for good and probably end up killing myself tonight. Parents are asleep so it's a good time. Putting on lots of layers of clothes because it's a long walk to the bridge.

Going to grab some weed from my car so I can roll a couple joints for the walk.

It's been a fun one guys, wish me luck
>>
I'm a girl btw. Please don't be mean, there aren't many of us here.
>>
>>34830467
I'm op and im not a girl
>>
>>34830458
Nooo, don't do iiiittt.

~but if you do, do a flip~
>>
>>34830488
I'll do a backflip just for you
>>
>>34830458
Tell me why before you go.
>>
>>34830540
Life is not worth living whatsoever, I have no interest in spending the next 50 years forced to act like I'm happy and enjoying life. I dont have any hobbies, interests or real friends.
>>
>>34830591
Try to survive in the woods.
>>
Have sex with what ever you feel like before suicide

SERIOUSLY
>>
I'm almost ready to leave but I think I woke my dad up because I heard him sigh really hard. Guess I've got to wait another 20
>>
>>34830591
>I dont have any hobbies, interests or real friends.
Then why are you killing yourself before you've even tried to get these things? Starting a new hobby isn't rocket science.
>>
>>34830458
>has a car
>has his own room
>has weed

Drive here (central europe) first and give me all your stuff.

Also if you payin (and you should) we can go out and get fucking drunk and high as shit before you "go".

How about it anon?
>>
Don't forget to write a suicide note. I find it helps pump me up.

"Death is tragic, but life is miserable." would be a good one to go out with.
>>
>>34830458
Make sure you go head first faggot
>>
>>34830954
Absolutely norman tier advice you should kill yourself with him.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>34830963
>>34830984
So are we some kind of suicide squad?
>>
>>34830984
Good point. Dont want to write something long, just a line or two. Any ideas?
>>
>>34830591

Depending on your age, you likely haven't experienced life yet. The first 25 years don't even count.
>>
If you do it, land doing the splits so that you can prove the feminists wrong about male flexibility.
>>
>>34831065
I mean....i am up for anything except for suicide.

If you want to meet up and kill people, rob places or do whatever i am down for it.
Would be fun.
>>
>>34831057
It still sounds like a pretty shitty excuse. If he had crippling depression, and actually tried everything he could to cure it, then killing himself would be understandable. Otherwise it's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>34831200
I've tried a lot desu, loads of different martial arts, climbing, sports like football rugby etc, drawing and art, instruments, running, weightlifting, electronics, woodworking, rug making. That's just scratching the surface there. I used to spend all my free time looking for something to do. Now I've given up
>>
Ego Death. Google it.

It's basically suicide, but you stay alive. it's the personality suicide. You think I'm joking

Imagine being able to hit a reset button on your cerebrum. Ego Death is difficult to achieve, and I don't recommend it unless seriously contemplating suicide, but if you really want to try one more thing before you go, I highly suggest it. what's the worst than can happen am I right?

As far as I know to achieve Ego Death you have to go into a sensory deprivation state, and stay there until you reach a certain nirvana. Your personality dies, and it can get so serious that you forget people closest to you.
>>
>>34830984
That's retarded.

>>34831067
Yeah, nothing "poetic" or "meaingful". That shit's dumb and makes it seem like people could have "done more" to save you.
Your note should be as meaningless as your life.

Like, "Suicide Note" and then a musical note below it.
or "So long and thanks for all the fish"
or a two-line pun from a joke book
>>
>>34831322
Yeah, hold on, let me get my old sensory deprivation tank out of the attic and try that.
>>
>>34831382
I didn't come up with that note. It's a quote from MGS3.
>>
>>34831258
Wow, that's a lot more than I've ever tried. Basically what keeps me going is that I have a plan in my life, something to look forward to. I could definitely see how someone without that, with the addition of trying so many things would give up after no positive results.

I guess I don't have any worthwhile advice to convince you otherwise, I would say something like find something to look forward to in life, have some sort of plan, but that wouldn't help considering that you've clearly tried that.

Well I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't convince you otherwise, but you're probably right that there isn't much you can do to make things better. Goodbye I guess.
>>
>>34831098

The first 25 years are the best part of life. If that part of your life sucked, then the rest of your life will probably suck even more.
>>
>>34831419
You don't need a sensory deprivation tank jackass. shows what you know.

If you practice meditiation for a week or so, and get it competent enough, you can do it in a quiet room. all you need is pillows or comforters under your elbows feet and neck to prevent even the slightest pain, and fall into the deepest state of relaxation.
>>
>>34831258
Try doing a favor for a loved one. If you are actively engaging yourself in relationships it really helps because you don't have time to think about your own life. You become more focused on other peoples lives instead of your own.
>>
>>34831536
I dont even have the time for it. I have to wake up at 5.30am every morning, drag myself out of bed, I get home at 6.20pm and im asleep again by 10. I barely have time to scratch my ass
>>
move to an asian country and jump into buddhism
>>
>>34831524
Fucking kek'd. Good luck getting "competent" at meditation in a week.
>>
File: Paige 133.jpg (66KB, 599x887px) Image search: [Google]
Paige 133.jpg
66KB, 599x887px
good luck op!

hope that bridge is over 200 ft high.
>>
>>34831501

I'm not saying it wasn't great. It was. I'm just saying that none of it really matted that much in the overall scheme of things. I'm 34 now and have a career. I don't give that time in my life hardly a moments thought anymore. Sorry that you're so short-sighted, but that's part of having depression
>>
>It's another attention seeking thread with no proof

Either stream it or post the fucking bridge faggot. It's not like your cell data is gonna matter afterwards
>>
>>34831569
No I think you can do it buddy. Like that other guy said about having something to look forward to: If you can bond with your family or friends and come home to either you will definitely be much happier in general. I mean things aren't always perfect there is a time for mourning, a time for happiness, a time for seriousness and so on.
>>
>>34831648

No, it's part of being a mentally and physically inferior person with no positive memories and no future.
>>
>>34831666
Will do. Give me a couple hours to enjoy a few joints and I'll walk to the bridge
>>
>>34831666
Your shills are approved
>>
>>34831789
take a selfie anon
>>
>>34831666
>666
Uh..,.. OP maybe you wanna do some repenting before this
>>
>>34831834
Will do at the bridge. In the billion to one chance someone recognises me it will fuck everything up
>>
>>34830591
Sounds like a good reason to try anything new. You've got nothing to lose
>>
>>34832091
But I've got fuck all to gain. I dont want to live anymore it's pretty simple
>>
>>34831648
>I'm not saying it wasn't great. It was.

For you it was. A lot of people aren't as fortunate as you, and they have no reason to believe their lives are building to something better.
>>
>>34830458
Do something crazy before.
>>
>>34830591
just set up some goal (as arbitrary as it is) and try to achieve it

studies say old people are also happier so just wait till then
>>
>>34832382
I have no desire or motivation to have goals or achieve anything anymore. Is there any real point to it anyway? I'm the long run none of this even matters, we're a tiny insignificance
>>
>>34830458
How about you don't kill yourself? There is always that.

Better yet. Walk to the hospital and get some help. Call a suicide hotline.
>>
>>34830458
!!!
dont kill yourself goy
lose yourself in your work
earning shekels is the greatest joy a goy can have
>>
>>34832493
Life has been forced upon billions of people, dont you think some people just aren't cut out for it?

Grow up mate, not everything is happy and fun
>>
>>34832107
I've been there man. I hope you don't do it but it is your life to take.
>>
My parents are up and moving around in their room, they're going to really fuck up my plan of they dont settle soon
>>
>>34832780
send us some pics of something. anything in ur house or of u ur gonna die anyway
>>
>>34830458

What is this live in NYC WITH SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!
Abandon thread.
>>
>>34832780
Don't kill yourself. At least give it a day, emotions change a lot after people have rested. I often have periods where I lose interest in everything and just want to kill myself, but I wait it out. Literally just wait it out. Sleep. Take a bath.

I know it doesn't mean much, but I care about you. I don't know what you've been through, but I've been through a lot and I can tell you that I care. I really don't know what else to say, man. Just know that people are thinking about you right now, anon.
>>
>>34833289
I've given it much much longer than a day, it's not like these feelings aren't normal to me anymore.

I do enjoy your usage of the "I dont know anything about you but I care" meme. Good job.

No one thinks of me I can promise you that.
>>
>>34833392
OP, go to the closest bar and walk up and kiss the cutest girl there that isn't taken. Then go home and forget about killing yourself. If you truly think you should do it, then you have nothing to lose if you take my suggestion.
>>
>>34833392
I clearly do care though since it's 4:21 AM and I'm fighting the urge to sleep from sleeping pills because I want to talk to you.
>>
Made it out of the house, now going to roll a joint and get a juice from asda
>>
>>34833554
Yeah, why not get done for harassment while I'm alive. Good shout
>>
>>34831322
This'll work. It's cheaper to just use a high dose of lsd or shrooms tho. Take a bunch and say fuck everything. I know you're probably a sperg like me and have no connects in real life to anything but you can learn how to get it on the dnms in about 10 minutes. Its cheap too and if you order domestic you can have it in under a week.
>>
File: 1477214727789.jpg (17KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1477214727789.jpg
17KB, 480x473px
DON'T KILL YOURSELF.

LIFE IS WORTH LIVING IF YOU ENJOY SMOKING WEED AND JACKING YOUR WEENIE
>>
What country you from, OP?

gotta be original
>>
comfy nightwalk with juice. the good stuff. ur waiting for the sun to come up?
>>
>>34834381
Scotland mate

Just arrived at asda now. Pretty high after the two joints
>>
>>34834498
No I'm being comfy before I die
>>
>>34830458
Walk up to a beautiful boy and tell him what you think of him
>>
File: ltlWQ8A.png (708KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
ltlWQ8A.png
708KB, 853x480px
>>34831098
Post 25 is even worse robots, don't listen to this norman. I'd an hero but I don't want to make my sister and mom sad. So I became an alcoholic instead.
>>
Purchased a 10" chicken and bacon sub for my last meal. Think I should have had something else
>>
File: 20170213_054618.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_054618.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Feeling pretty comfy desu
>>
Come on m8, don't do thid to us, don't do this to your mom and dad. Think of the good things that can potentially occr in your future!
>>
>>34835074
Is the sub any good?
>>
>>34835074
dont let a fucking sandwich be your last damn meal on earth
>>
>>34830591
Oh ok, an attention whore thread.
>>
File: 1482195683094.jpg (101KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482195683094.jpg
101KB, 960x720px
>>34830458
Look at that doggo in your pic, OP.
It's enough reasons to live right there.
>>
>>34831617
>move to an asian country and jump into buddhism
I want to do this
>>
Hey OP are you dead?
>>
dead yet or only this thread?
>>
No :(
I love you OriginalPoster
>>
> have car
> have loving family
> have money for weed
> complain
>>
JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

NORMIES FUCK OFF

>BUT LIEF IZ WORTH LIFING XDDDDDDDDDDD YOLO DOOOOOD LMAO WEED
>>
File: 1484844708985.png (704KB, 1022x761px) Image search: [Google]
1484844708985.png
704KB, 1022x761px
Sleep well, anon.
I share your exact feelings about existence, so I will follow you soon. I just have some things that I need to take care of first.
>>
You'll regret your decision before the end, OP. I hope you know that.
>>
>>34830458
>Putting on lots of layers of clothes because it's a long walk to the bridge.

>going to kill self
>still want to keep warm
What's the fucking point?
>>
>>34830458
>has weed, car, probably a good family
>could do what he wants with his life
>still chooses to be edgy and jump
>keeps himself warm before he goes to jump off a bridge
>>
>>34830458
Nigga where you at? I'm surprised that you want to kill yourself since you have your own room, a car, and money.

I'm 21 and a poorfag. If not having a hobby or friends is why you want to kill yourself you must be a real Norman man.

What else is buggin ya?
>>
>>34830458
You still here? Sign up with Tsuki and wait 'til July 2nd, if possible, please. I wanna hear your story.
>>
>>34830458
don't do it op 2432
>>
>>34830458
Are you dead yet or just crying for attention (again) like every other fembot/emo bitch in the world
>>
>>34830591

Kek, same for me but I'm still planning to cash in welfare atleast until im 40 and play some videogames. Then I will make my exit.
>>
>>34835074
You still there, anon?
>>
>>34830458
Dont let the normies with their closed mindedness ruin your day op. If this is the time for you, then take the leap. I wish you peaceful and eternal rest
>>
>>34835642
Filthy hedonistic normie. you think life is a movie? Where you go out with a bang? Welsome to the real world, it isnt just, it isnt exciting, and many die out with a wimper. You and your stupid ignorant ideas are cancer, get off my board
>>
>>34838238
>clothes absorb water
>makes you heavy
Assuming its a bridge with water under it
>>
Godspeed if you actually do it OP. Enjoy Oblivion.
>>
>>34830963
If I ever seriously considered suicide, I would do this first. Go on a lonely road trip, meet weird people, do crazy stuff. Nothing to lose at that point, so might as well do something dramatic. If I get killed by a psycho, it only saves me work.
>>
>>34830458
Seems ypu made your mind. I would like to convince you not but at the end of the day it's your call.
Farwell anon. Another fellow robot gone, another normie comes in
This board will soon be anonymbook
>>
>>34840979
Except water floats. It makes it harder to get out though. Fill your pockets with stones if you want to sink.
>>
im just waiting for photos and dont want the thread to die
>>
>All these normies in here

Makes me want to puke. He's dead by now though, hope he has a comfy afterlife
>>
File: shib.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shib.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
he's probably walking to the bridge right now, still not dead
>>
File: 6088994_p0.jpg (75KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
6088994_p0.jpg
75KB, 600x500px
>>34835074
Really nice pic Anon, hope you enjoy your last meal.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
>>34830954
what if my hobby is rocket science
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.