[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bf is bi >he starts telling me about the faggot shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1485105074891.jpg (19KB, 564x463px) Image search: [Google]
1485105074891.jpg
19KB, 564x463px
>tfw bf is bi
>he starts telling me about the faggot shit he did with his past bfs

plz kill me now
>>
So ... he was the bottom and now you can't take him serious as a man?
>>
i hope he cheats on you and you find out when you suck his dick and it tastes like poop
>>
>>34828399
>not being a fujoshit
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486837892579.jpg (28KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486837892579.jpg
28KB, 480x853px
>>34828399

Faggot larping as a girl on r9k
>>
>>34828399

lmao I bet you have AIDS now
>>
>>34828399
You know if he was straight you wouldn't want him.
>>
>when your gf doesn't want to hear about the times you practiced for girls with your friend when you were 13
>>
File: STdRkxA[2].jpg (75KB, 886x503px) Image search: [Google]
STdRkxA[2].jpg
75KB, 886x503px
this always makes me feel like garbage as a bi guy
>>
>>34829260
Good

Piece of scum degenerate
>>
>tfw gf is bi
>you both start discussing pussy.
>>
>>34829422
Do girls also consider roasties to be aesthetically unpleasing on other girls?
>>
>>34829260
Why?

You're just straight and then some. So just tell her you're straight and never mention all the cocks you sucked. You'll be even then.
>>
There is no such thing as being bi. "Bi" just means you're a degenerate freak who can't control your sexual urges.
>>
>>34829568
What's wrong with a little sexual release without worrying about emotions getting in the way? That's why a lot of guy suck each other off sometimes even though they only have feelings for girls.
>>
File: 1435626641081.jpg (70KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1435626641081.jpg
70KB, 439x480px
>>34829617
>a lot of guy suck each other off sometimes
>>
>>34829749
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men

Feel with it.
>>
>>34829260

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a normal non degenerate man and it would piss me off if I dated a girl and she started talking about sucking lots of dicks too. How fucking hard is it to resist the topic?
>>
>>34829485

Why do you think they became lesbians in the first place? As roasties they can't be picky and have to pretend to like each others beef curtains.
>>
>>34829260
>why does she get mad when I treat my sexual history like an open book
I'd be pretty mad if she did the same thing you fucking idiot
>>
>>34828399
lmao what kind of perverted shit did he do? How does it make you feel?
>>
>>34829568
Why bother trying, other than avoiding rape and things? I am a huge sucker for loyalty in general, and that definitely translates to sexual variety. Getting bummed was an experience I don't regret. I tell you what was amazing and not really that sexual though: getting an enema. It feels so good to flush yourself out. It should be common practice really. Just as maintenance once or twice a year.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.