[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone here think you have to be a Chad to get laid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 19

File: S8_-BTF6.jpg (32KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
S8_-BTF6.jpg
32KB, 444x444px
Why does everyone here think you have to be a Chad to get laid or get a gf?
I've seen skinny weak ass fucks get some high tier qt around me.

Like I see a lot of these hot girls getting picked up by Chads all the time, and some of them remain with a guy who really isn't more or less appealing than some of you guys.

What is it that makes you suspecting every girl around like she throws herself at every handsome guy who picks her up?
>>
Most of us know that. Most of us know that the reason we can't get gfs is really not because of our looks or other factors no one can change, instead the fault lies in ourselves, in our personality.

I for one cannot make small talk. I would much rather sit in silence than talk about things I don't care about. Couple that with the things I care about being completely weird for normies and you have loneliness. And no girl wants someone to be this quiet with. Perhaps a deaf companion would be apt for me...

I can fake being normal for any period of time. I can easily make friends and could easily woo a girl. But that would all be fake and experience has taught me that faking a personality will slowly destroy your soul.
>>
>>34828587
Did you ever try improving your sociability?
You know this is something you can train at ?
>>
>>34829135
It's not that I can't. It's that I don't like it

I can speak to people without a problem. I can seem like a perfectly normal, sociable person to anyone I want to. But I don't want to because that's not me.

What good will being good at speaking do if you don't like speaking?
>>
>>34829238
A girl that does have some kind of attraction to you, won't mind that you don't talk, just as long as you're not seen as an anti-social person the kind that everybody rejects and nobody talks to.
>>
>>34828317
>Why does everyone here think you have to be a Chad to get laid or get a gf?
You don't necessarily have to be a Chad. You can also be rich. (In that case you can get a gf but she'll cuck you with chad)

>>34828587
>>34829238
don't listen to this obviously role playing roastie
>>
File: GOOD DAY.png (151KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD DAY.png
151KB, 540x404px
>>34828317
I am literally a mumbling autist

Kill yourself, dudemeister
>>
>>34828587
>>34829238
Exactly me.

This is an original post you retarded bot.
>>
>>34828317
The thing about wanting to be a Chad is that I don't want my future gf to be tempted by anyone else, no matter what. Even though I'm already prince-tier in terms of default looks, I need to give myself that masculine muscular edge to make not even think twice about looking at other guys.

Yes I'm insecure as fuck. Oh well.
>>
>>34828317

If you're not Chad...
>she's already been fucked better by other guys
>she'll probably only want to be around you if you have money
>she'll probably cheat on you if she gets the chance
>>
>>34829462
she will just look at slimmer/fatter guys tho you just can't avoid that
>>
>>34829564
If I can't be perfect for her then I will just kill myself lmao
>>
I probably wouldn't be half bad if I didn't have a disgusting acne (and now because of it, scar) ridden face and yellow teeth.from years of higyene neglect.

But hey at this point I don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>34829506

This.

>>34829462

And this.

Couple it with an inability to talk to people, no cool hobbies, no social life, and you get something that no girl would ever want to invest her time in.
>>
>tfw ugly and short wiht a nice body from two years of being a gymcel

I'm not sure the body is really that big of a deal to grills after all
>>
>>34829462
Show us your prince-tier looks.
>>
>>34828317

>Like I see a lot of these hot girls getting picked up by Chads all the time, and some of them remain with a guy who really isn't more or less appealing than some of you guys.

You're leaving context out completely though. Chad's can pick these girls up easily. It takes very little effort for them to fuck the girl, and they can even date her for a while by putting in the bare minimum effort.

The beta dudes that date those girls have to put in a fuckload of effort to win her over like multiple dates and constantly texting her, and even when they become official, the guy has to constantly be putting in tons of effort or else she will become dissatisfied and leave him.

Obviously even robots can get gf's. They just have to put in a FUCKLOAD of effort to do so
>>
File: 1470051634903.jpg (90KB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
1470051634903.jpg
90KB, 1278x718px
OP here.
The point I'm trying to make is that you put too much emphasis on how you look.

And being a Chad looking guy isn't really what makes a girl like you.

As long as you're not disgracious physically speaking, what really matters the most is how socially capable you are.
Making a girl laugh or take you seriously is more than important.

Like imagine a girl does like you despite how you look(if you think you're that ugly) and you like her too but whenever you approach her and kind amass tons of spaghetti she will just throw you out of her mind and see you as a jerk off.

>>34829238
Actually I don't have the picture but there is a post of some anon telling you just how it is and how little work you have to do once somebody is into you

>>34829381
What do you mean?
You can also be rich
But being just an average faggot you can date some pretty girls you just have to be a likable person.
>>
>>34829462

This won't work dude. Even literal male models and celebrities get cheated on. It's inevitable they (and also you, actually) will have their interest in you fade and will feel strong sexual attraction to other people. When that happens, the only thing that will keep them from cheating is if they think you provide much more than just sexual attraction to outweigh their urges.
>>
>>34829462
i used to think that way too. Obviously we all know that betas get cheated on for chad pretty regularly, but if you think being chad will protect your heart, you're wrong.
>>
>>34830293
>It's inevitable
sounds like cuck talk to me. Are you a cuck anon?
>>
File: women today.jpg (42KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
women today.jpg
42KB, 460x460px
>>34830235
>The point I'm trying to make is that you put too much emphasis on how you look
that's because looks are all women care for.
>>
>>34830235
>As long as you're not disgracious physically speaking, what really matters the most is how socially capable you are.

this is true and why i stopped dating anyone "seriously" and stick to FWB's/ONS's. nobrag but on the surface level i am really attractive - tall, goodlooking face, very good body, dress well and have extremely good career prospects when i graduate soon. im not socially awkward and not friendless but i am very introverted and prefer to stay home and do solo hobbies. i dont meet with friends to hangout regularly, i dont have sociable hobbies.

girls are initially attracted to me based on that surface level info of looks, career, and self-confidence. A LOT actually think i am too good for them (im not assuming, they tell me that themselves early on). but whenever i keep them around long enough for them to actually see my life for what it is, they always lose attraction, because its just me watching movies/anime, playing video games, and doing artsy solo hobbies for the most part. i dont provide a good social life they can latch onto, dating me isn't going to increase their "likes".

if you don't have social status you seriously can't maintain a gf (at least one without mental issues)
>>
File: IMG_5811.jpg (143KB, 634x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5811.jpg
143KB, 634x823px
>>34829642
>I want to be le Prince Charming and if that's not enough I'll kms xDDD

No wonder your fucking single. You aspire to be something that simply isn't possible. There will always be someone better looking than you. Yes, looks are important, but in addition to that you need to focus on personality. A healthy balance between the too can ensure a good chance at you keeping your woman.

Also, if a women lusts for another man, even for a brief moment, it's completely natural. I'm willing to bet there's not one couple on this planet that hasn't looked at a women or man, admiring his or her body and or face in lust while in a relationship. It's a natural byproduct of being a human. As long as he or she has the self control and acts accordingly to this biological lust, it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>34828317

Just be 2 out of the following 3 and don't have autism.

>tall
>handsome
>white

If you're 2/3 without autism you will get women.

If you're 0/3 like me, you're fucked.
>>
>>34830696
con't

I'm a short ugly Indian. Socially normal.

OP posts some tall buff male model tier Black guy as if to say, "you don't need to be a white Chad!"

But it's always those traits that will define whether or not you get women

>height
>race
>face
>autism

That's seriously it. That's all of female sexual preference boiled down.

Do you know a short ugly Indian/Chinese guy who gets laid with ease? I don't, and I doubt I ever will.

The guys who always make these threads are always some combination of tall, white, or good looking.

You'll never see a short ugly ethnic say something so stupid.

Chads are real.
>>
>>34828317
You don't understand. Chad is just a scapegoat. The truth is girls want anyone who isn't us.

I don't look extremely bad. I've had a gf for a few months, then she just ghosted out, saying that she's too busy.

Today I found out she cheated on me with some skelly faggot. Reason? She didn't want to "be my healer". She dragged me along for a fucking month. And she left me because I have issues.

She said she loved me.
And then fucking left me because I have issues?

Girls just don't want to understand us. I was willing to spend my fucking life with her. She didn't want to deal with someone broken.
And that is the real
reason why robots can't have girlfriends.

Nobody wants a broken person.
>>
LOW

original comment
>>
>>34830871

I was getting rejected by women for being short, ugly, and Indian way before I developed mental problems.

Most of my mental problems came from being rejected for being too short, ugly, and ethnic.
>>
>>34830188
This is not true.

If this happens to you it is only because you let it be this way.

>>34830871
Some girls are like this, you shouldn't judge her or yourself, at least she was honest about it.
Try working on yourself or find a girl that can bear your problems.
>>
>>34830871
fix urself bro, work on ur problems.
>>
File: 1470072606304.jpg (59KB, 853x478px) Image search: [Google]
1470072606304.jpg
59KB, 853x478px
>>34830901
TIER

original as fuck
>>
friendly reminder that gouken is a 10-0 matchup against hugo
>>
>>34830947
>>34830957
>>34830986
Literally every girlfriend i have ever had left me because I was depressed.

Stop talking your normie bullshit.
>>
>>34831095

So take antidepressants like the rest of us and stop whining about it.

If you're tall/white/handsome enough to keep getting girls you're better than most of us.
>>
>>34831130
How does one obtain antidepressants?
>>
>>34831176

Go to a doctor and ask for them. Or order them online from an online pharmacy.
>>
File: 1480623993273.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480623993273.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>34830871
But at least you understand now the importance of not being inept.

I tell you because I was like this before, I thought girls wouldn't like me because I'm not a Chad.
Then eventually some girls did like me without me knowing, it was only then I realized my real problem is how unfit I was socially.

If you guys want at least stand a chance at dating (if you think you're that ugly) then work on being socially acceptable.

That's really what matters to them.
If you don't have friends, people despise your presence, or you're a moron with weird center of interests,... then she will despise you.

Being a Chad is just a card that lets you pass over all this.
>>
>>34831095
Thats my point though.

Girls don't like men that can't stand firm on their feet.
>>
>>34831236

What's your height/race/face?

I used to have lots of friends and be socially normal. It didn't stop girls from rejecting me constantly.
>>
>>34828317

Show me one 5'6" ugly non-celebrity white man younger than 30 with one gf. You can't.
>>
>>34831303
>white man

I was with you until there.

Just date an Asian/Hispanic/Black/Indian girl. They will date you solely for your race.
>>
>>34831236
The thing you have to realize is that most people in the world are either Chads, Stacys, Chad-wannabes, and Stacy-wannabes. What's happening is that robots get attracted to the Stacy-wannabes, and then get their hearts crushed as they go for the Chads. If your a robot, you should go for a robot gf (who isn't attracted to Chad for all the same reasons why you aren't attracted to Stacy , she is shallow). The problem is that robots only represent a small amount of he population, so the searching effort can be difficult, or the search result can end up empty if you live in a lowly populated area.
>>
>>34831272
5'9, white(italian descendant), normal face and skinny body.

A lot of girls will reject you, but there are also always some who will be attracted.
When you go to a bar, party or even at work.
Isn't there a girl or girls who keep looking at you or come be near you whenever they can?

What girls love the most is when a man looks confident.
They dislike somebody who shows fear or insecurity.

>>34831303
Being ugly is a handicap sorry if this wasn't clear, I'm not saying that you can date even if you're ugly.

But that most of you think you are "too ugly" to date when the truth is that you might be average looking guy that simply isn't attractive to girls because you're plain and boring, or dislikeable (even if you're nice)
>>
File: 1470075722718.jpg (66KB, 847x478px) Image search: [Google]
1470075722718.jpg
66KB, 847x478px
>>34831446
Forgot our boy
>>
>>34831446
>Isn't there a girl or girls who keep looking at you or come be near you whenever they can?

Nope.

I'm not an average white guy living on easy mode.
>>
>>34831523

I'm a white guy in a third world country and every girl outright ignores me as if I don't exist.

The ones the look at me have a disgusted look on their face.
>>
File: 180px-LTG_duckface.png (63KB, 180x211px) Image search: [Google]
180px-LTG_duckface.png
63KB, 180x211px
>>34831523
How old are you?
You're telling me there has never been a girl who showed even the slightest interest?
>>
File: 200px-LTG_mutantforearms.png (75KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
200px-LTG_mutantforearms.png
75KB, 200x223px
>>34831771
He is sexy af though.
no homo
>>
Why do you keep posting LTG? Does he inspire you? If so, how and why?
>>
>>34831681

I've had a few girls over the years. Usually 1 every 3 years or so. But with those numbers and that rarity it's almost inevitable that I miss it or it gets fucked up.

You have no idea what it's like to be a short ugly ethnic.

I'm 34 now.
>>
>>34832047

How do you people even know who this is? It just looks like some random black male model faggot to me.

Am I supposed to know what Low Tier God is now?
>>
>>34832110
>Usually 1 every 3 years or so

And for the record that's not a girl I get, just an acceptable girl who shows some interest in me.

Hot diggity. I just realized only 1-2 years until my next shot, if the average rate holds and it has so far.

Game on.
>>
File: 1470070943017.jpg (60KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
1470070943017.jpg
60KB, 854x479px
>>34832047
Just fun posting but if you ask me about LTG.

Go look at his "evolve" video.
LTG was a neet just like a lot of you and decided to push himself up.

He does inspire a lot of quality in a man : confidence, cockyness, strength, not a hypocrite and self-aware.
>>
>>34832242
>neet just like a lot of you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This male model looking black guy was "just like us"?

I googled him and he's a guy who makes money playing video games.

Makes sense. Seems like that's what all the good looking people are doing these days. Pewdiepie etc. Gamer gurls etc.

Couldn't ask for an easier life than that.

Just be good looking and play some stupid video games for a few hours a day.

And to think when I was a kid I quit video games because I thought they were a waste of time. I guess they only are if you make the cardinal sin of being ugly while playing them. Same as everything in life.

But if that halo effect is so great from his handsomeness you want to suck his dick be my guest.

If you can relate to anyone that good looking I have no idea why you're on this site.

There's no amount of surgery in the world that could give me a face that decent.
>>
>>34832110
Tell yourself this.

Equality is a lie, some men are more fortunate than others.
I'm not saying that you can be don juan, just that you can meet a girl "for" you, no matter what values or lifestyle you have there is a girl that fits in it.

At least you did have a girlfriend.
Think about the unlucky fucks who never felt love.
>>
>>34832312
>At least you did have a girlfriend.

Uh I never said I had a girlfriend. I've dated a few girls once or twice but that's it.

I said I have a decent girl that shows interest in me once every 3 years or so.

Good looking or white or tall guys get that every night they go out to the bar.
>>
Sometimes the traits that you possess are more than just "Not Chad", when you the person that you are actually repulses most people you don't get laid because NOBODY wants to be around you, let alone have sex with you.

That's why obese people and people missing all their limbs can still get laid. Robots don't even get the opportunity because they don't fit in at all.
>>
I understand that, to no end.

I like to think I'm a pretty good looking dude, but I'm just not sociable at all. That's my flaw.
>>
>>34832337

>Good looking or white or tall guys get that every night they go out to the bar.
I just told you, some men are luckier.
This is life.
>>
>>34832556

Yeah no shit. And that's why I sit on /r9k/ instead of going out to bars/clubs.

I don't need you to tell me that. I KNOW normal/average/white/tall/handsome guys get life easier.

That's why I'm here.
>>
>>34832666
>white

What a fucking meme. I'm white and it's never helped me at all. Stop blaming your race for your lack of success. Your just an ugly sack of shit, same as me. And if you live in a Western country, then what the fuck did you expect? You're living in a white country, white people want other white people.
>>
Im fucking ugly

I think my face looks maybe kind of ok but then i see myself in profile and im a complete fucking troll

Like an actual 1/10 no exaggeration
>>
The problem isn't that average guys (non-Chads) can't get girlfriends. The problem is that robots are so fucking far below average that even the fattest, ugliest, most disabled bitch in the world wouldn't fuck them. We're literal scum. Invisible scum.
>>
>>34832741

1) All races of women want white men. It's not like Indian girls respond to Indian men more highly. They actually have the lowest reply rate to Indian men of all women on online dating, which matches my experience.

2) Being white helps but it is not a magic solution by itself. As I said, as a guy, you need to be 2/3 of: white, handsome, and tall to get women with ease. If you're short, white, and ugly, you're not going to do that much better than a short ugly Indian though yes you will still do slghtly better.
>>
>>34832789

Well I'm the short ugly Indian and I could get a fat ugly girl. They even message me first in online dating due to my income but I don't want them because that's gross.

I've seen fat girls naked at work (health care) and it's gross as fuck. I don't want that. I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>34829409
that was a funny post anon, you should try making the ladies laugh
>>
File: 852.jpg (126KB, 638x696px) Image search: [Google]
852.jpg
126KB, 638x696px
Not the thread for this I know, but I need some input.

Often times when I walk past girls they will mess with their hair and adjust their pants or some shit. They also do this when they pass by me whilst I'm sitting down. I also notice that some will turn there heads to look back (can see out the corner of my eye)

what did they mean by this? are they creeped out or what
>>
>>34832968
Stop fishing for compliments and acting dumb. You already know it means you're attractive.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34828317
Being short is one the biggest handicaps in the dating world.

I know other 5'5" mega-manlets can get laid, somehow, eventually; however, I just don't think the effort of trying 3x as much as a normal height guy or 10x as much as a tall guy is worth it.
>>
>>34829462

If you get cheated on: ghost & next.

It stings like fuck to find out getting cheated on but how you handle it defines your character. You can go wallow in self-pity, medicate, etc... or brush yourself off and keep riding along.
>>
File: aaaah.jpg (93KB, 510x798px) Image search: [Google]
aaaah.jpg
93KB, 510x798px
>>34828317
Why does LTG have to be so fucking stupid but so hot at the same time?
>>
>>34833025
>next

I love the way people pretend we have so many options you can just go to the next one. It's funny.

>implying it doesn't take weeks and months of work to get one girl to out with you even once
>>
>>34833070

To prove the point that no one cares if you're dumb and everything in life is about how you look.
>>
File: 1483209580831.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1483209580831.png
12KB, 243x243px
low tier god is an autistic nerdrager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOKNzUF1mgs
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>34832987
But I do not think I'm attractive at all. And whenever I tried grouping up and doing projects with girls in high school I would either be ignored or flat out rejected.
>>
>>34833178
And I am also black with shit genetics.=
>>
>>34833178

How tall are you?

Do you have any obvious facial deformities?

Hav eyou tried tinder?
>>
File: 1486349322727.png (155KB, 596x650px) Image search: [Google]
1486349322727.png
155KB, 596x650px
>>34833269
5'8.5

I have a weak neck and chin according to /r9k/. Trying to avoid using tindr. Fell for the go out and meet your girl meme
>>
>>34833093

You don't need to constantly have someone by your side. If you can't handle being single/alone for awhile then it clearly reflects when you are chatting with women.

Next is basically throwing her out of your life. It is not to "yo dog im so chad let me hit up my side bitch" it is more along the lines of: "okay we had a good run but it's time for you to go" and having self-respect to walk.
>>
>>34833330

Well then I don't know why they do that. Usually it means they like you. So I'm guessing you're not as ugly as you think.

I'm 5'7" ugly and Indian and the typical reaction I get walking past girls is they stiffen their walk, look away and have a grim expression on their face as they pass.

Though last time I was at Home Depot I walked past two teens with their dad and they started fixing their hair and looking insecure which was weird since that never happens.
>>
>>34833380

LOL. I've been alone my whole life.
>>
File: Long.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Long.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>tfw short indian in Europe
>socially incompetent shut-in
>family long since stopped caring about arranged marriages
>can't even speak my native langauge
Some of us were just born to fail
>>
>>34833499

Sup my fellow short Indian. You ugly too or just short?

It's a cold world out there.
>>
>>34833520
Not ugly, but I have no fashion sense and don't really know how to take care of my looks or anything.
>>
>>34833534

Sounds like you could at least try harder then. Don't you have any women in your family that could go shopping with you?
>>
>>34833570
I could probably try harder but I can barely even bring myself to go outside for anything but groceries.

And the only one who could is my mother and she knows even less than me considering what she buys.
>>
>>34833330
OP here.

Adjust pants or hair doesn't mean shit.
Only way to tell if a girl likes you is by eye contact.

If she looks at you insistingly it's that she wants you.
You can't be sure only if they look back, you have to make eye contact.
>>
>>34833652
>Only way to tell if a girl likes you is by eye contact.
>If she looks at you insistingly it's that she wants you.
>You can't be sure only if they look back, you have to make eye contact.

Literally never happened in my life. A girl makes eye contact with me and she whips her eyes away as fast as she can like I'm a fucking Medusa.

And OP wants to pretend Chads don't exist. Anyone who can get long or repeated eye contact from a girl is a Chad IMO.
>>
>>34833761
con't

This has to be my favorite piece of Chadvice ever.

>Dude just wait until she makes eye contact.
>If she holds it long or keeps looking back or smiles you're golden.
>Then just go talk to her bro.

Because that happens ever at any time in my life.
>>
>>34833330
btw please don't ever say you're 5'8.5 irl

Just say you're 5'9. Half-numbers in height scream insecurity
>>
Girls don't even look at me at all OP. HELP ME.

Honestly though, I just can't tell whether when a girl looks at me she's doing it because she's attracted or just because we just happen to match eyes. Usually they have a blank stair if i ever do meet eyes with a girl, but I'm always the first to look away. And no i don't look away right away, I usually want to see if there's a sign of attraction and there never is. It's just a blank stair. No smile, nothing. I've had girls show me attraction through out the years(not recently though for like the passed two years for some reason) and I could obviously tell in those situations when a girl is in to me.

I don't want to be an autistic fuck thinking every girl i meet eyes with is attracted to me then spilling spaghetti.

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IF NO GIRL SHOWS ANY ATTRACTION FOR ME!!
>>
>>34833833
They don't necessarily hold eye contact.
I said insisting, it's not the same.

It's not a chadvice, eye contact is the first form of contact in human interaction, it is how you can tell exactly how somebody feels about you or at the sight of you.

I'm sorry it never happened to you.
I barely look average and that's how I met every woman I dated.

I have a hard time believing there has never been one girl no matter how fat or unappealing she may be that didn't look at you with desire.
>>
>>34833974
Btw i get rated on on /soc/ like 6-7 and when i post pics here I'm told not to fucking worry. But if i am AT LEAST average lets say wouldn't i have at least some girls in real life checking me out man. Like I don't understand. I am noticeably /fit/ too and only men make mention of it. Women seem like they could care less. So i don't belive /soc/ ratings and think I'm ugly as sin.
>>
>>34833980
>I have a hard time believing there has never been one girl no matter how fat or unappealing she may be that didn't look at you with desire.

In social situations I have had this happen once I already know them and I am talking to them and they get to know me.

But otherwise no, I've never had a girl just stare at me or hold eye contact or make repeated eye contact. That does not happen.

You're an average white guy living on easy mode. I consider all average white guys Chads for this exact reason. You don't believe Chads exist because you didn't realize you were one of them who just wasn't living up to your potential.

You don't know what it's like to be a short, ugly, nonwhite.

This stuff is pure fiction to us.
>>
File: justburself.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
justburself.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>34830235
>But being just an average faggot you can date some pretty girls you just have to be a likable person.
>you just have to be a likable person.

Pic related faggot, being "likable" and looking good are correlated, the halo effect is real and you can't HAVE a 'good personality' if you're ugly, you're just seen as a creep.
>>
>>34833974
>Usually they have a blank stair if i ever do meet eyes with a girl, but I'm always the first to look away. And no i don't look away right away, I usually want to see if there's a sign of attraction and there never is. It's just a blank stair. No smile, nothing

Hey retard if you're so good looking girls will LITERALLY STARE AT YOU did you ever think maybe you should:

1) Not look away
2) Smile?

You deserve your failure. I'd like to smash your pretty face in.
>>
>>34834032
I think face is more important than race and height. I'm a tall white guy who's pretty damn ugly without being deformed (weak chin/jaw line, bad skin, crooked teeth, etc) and I have no success with women. I can see the interest in their eyes die when they get closer to me. I'm considering surgery because I think jaw line is 80% of facial aesthetics. Have you ever thought about this or have you completely given up?
>>
>>34834083
Ok but it's definitely not how they look at other guys. And this isn't something that happens constantly mind you.

Plus if i really were attractive why don't girls try to hit on me? I was literally blown away when I started frequenting this board more often AND FUCKING ROBOTS were saying how they get approached by girls often and that they just spill spaghetti. Girls make no attempts to strike up conversation with me. No girl has ever said i was attractive in over 2 years. Before 2 years ago it happened every now and then but nothing any more.
>>
>>34828317
I am one of those skinny weak fucks. I've had two 8/10 gf's and am starting to see another 9/10 right now. To be fair I'm pretty tall (6'0") but i only weight 130 lbs. The current girl I'm seeing just likes when I open a door and old it for her, or offer to pay for things. Just treat women right you fucking retards it's not hard
>>
>>34834188

Maybe the top 5-10% of guys gets hit on.

I've never been hit on in my entire life. And I'm pretty sure at least 80% of guys haven't either.

So you're just being retarded again. Next time don't look away. Smile or wink, and then see if they smile and blush or look away.

>>34834185

I've already had major facial surgery (jaws). I've got hairline surgery booked because I was born with a freakishly big forehead. I'm debating revision jaw surgery but that means another two years in braces, likely nerve damage, possibly tooth loss.

Surgery's no fun.
>>
>>34834074
It is related at a certain degree, now if you don't look like Fabio that doesn't mean you can't be liked by those who surround you....

>>34834013
>>34833974
You're a typical case.

I would tell you that you will know and it is easy to tell when a girl looks at you because she is attracted and when she just randomly looked at you.
It's not something you can't realize.

Now if you act like a pussy and just stare away or not answer back:

1) she will think you refuse her
2) she will know you're a pussy and will lose esteem for you.

Some girl will at a time have a crush on you, either way or try your chance by going talk to them in which case you have to go where people go to meet : Party, Bars, Clubs.

Blank stare may actually mean that they have that crush, just as long as they don't look the other way.

Women are used to be looked on by men, they know what it means to look at you and that's how they tell you.
If they are too proud they will not let you catch then looking at you.
>>
>>34834227

Are you white? Handsome? How did you meet them or get them to go out with you?
>>
>>34834227
Actually I would advise not to pay stuff for them or offer things this freely.
That scares girls away because they see you as either too naive or too desperate for them.

Treating woman right = being indifferent.
>>
>>34834258
I am white and she is half Thai and half white, She looks very exotic (were both 19). I'm fucking ugly as hell my face is non-symmetrical and my teeth are crooked and a little yellow.

We went to middle school together and started talking on twitter a few weeks ago. She posted something along the lines of "I'm with my little brother and his dumb friends someone please come save me", so I thought about it for 20 minutes and finally decided to message her and we met up there. We talked for a few hours, and I payed for ourselves.

To be honest I have no fucking clue why she likes me, it's not like I spend a shit ton of money on her, and plus she has a job so she has money, I think it's just because I treat her well, since she never really dated in high school and probably had never had a guy treat her with respect
>>
>>34834397

Well that's easy. If she's remotely Asian she's programmed to want tall white guys. Asian girls worship tall white guys. So you are probably the most available and nicest tall white guy she could get and trust.

What about the other girl?
>>
>>34834318
She legitimately text me this morning saying "I just wanted to say thank you for being so sweet to me and that I appreciate it very much"

I think I'll keep doing what I'm doing
>>
>>34834227
>Just be a tall white guy you fucking retards it's not hard

Fixed.
>>
>>34834442
Oh that wasn't really for you, you do whatever worked for you it's nice it does.

I'm just saying for the other robots.
>>
>>34834436
I dated a white girl about 6 months ago. She was insanely hot, and again have no clue why she dated me. Basically one of my friends really liked her but she didn't like him back, and she messaged me one day and wanted to hang out. I figured since she didn't like him back that there was no reason not to date her. We pretty much just fucked and hung out but she was really into drugs and I'm not. I ended up moving 2 hours away and she started dating my friend. I was heart broken and depressed the last 4 months
>>
>>34834442
>"I just wanted to say thank you for being so sweet to me and that I appreciate it very much"

Dude stop, you're in the friend-zone. Im not OP, but I get rejected and repelled by women a lot. I know when a woman is not interested.
>>
>>34834240
But I am talking about random girls that i walk passed the city mostly. It might be my fault that i catch a girl staring at me because in reality its probably them catching me staring at them.

Also there's no chance a girl with have a crush on me unless she really likes my appearance because i don't interact with any of the ones at work since i work in the stock room and all the girls work on the floor. At work girls definitely don't really look at me.

I mean i'll try and follow your advice about smiling back but doing that at work is honestly nerve wracking. I feel like i'll be awkward as fuck and the girl will think i'm weird for smiling at her when she really didn't mean anything by looking at me.
>>
>>34834492
Like I said I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, I'm not taking advice from a board that's designed for beta robots to take refuge. If it doesn't work out then I'll learn my lesson. I'm not emotionally attached to her yet, so if that's the case then fine
>>
>>34834480

The carefree life of a 6' white guy.
>>
>>34834524

At work it's normal for coworkers to smile at each other. That's just regular behavior.
>>
>>34834536
I try to be friendly and helpful and curteous but people don't want to get to know me better. You must be pretty good looking.
>>
>>34834545
I 've posted my face on this board before and got like 20 replies saying how ugly I was
>>
>>34834545
If you have a normie personality. I'm 6'2" and white but girls have never been interested in me, even when I wasn't overweight.
>>
>>34834536
Im just saying guys like OP and you are full of shit if you have any luck with that kind of woman that'll text you that. No girl is going to fuck you if they call you "sweet"
>>
>>34834580

Just goes to show how easy tall and white makes things. Unless you have some other hidden attribute that you're not talking about like a giant dick.
>>
>>34832242
This is BS

Guy is 6'5" and naturally cut. He also supposedly has a massive dick
>>
>>34834627

Looks like a male model too.

I have no idea why people worship ultraChads/Tyrones.

How does it make you feel better about yourself to do that?
>>
>>34834606
yea you're right, no guys ever get pussy if they're considered "sweet." There's a reason you're on this board so you might want to take more advice than you give
>>
>>34834670
>no guys ever get pussy if they're considered "sweet.

They don't. The whole text seems pitiful as well. Girls get hit on by men all the time. You are not special.
>>
>>34834567
Then why don't girls smile at me?

I am still going to give it a try despite my complaining don't get me wrong. Because even if i am truly attractive and I just have face dysmorphia, I still have insanely crippling levels of social anxiety to the point that i basically feel like i am being set ablaze by the stares of everyone around me even if i am not being looked at. I decided this year to fix all my social problems once and for all, not because i care about my social standing so much but because its crippling my success internally. I don't care about pursuing women SO MUCH and care a lot more about following my dreams but i think if i cant fix my self-esteem and confidence with people i will always have that weight on me and it will hold me back from my ambitions. Which why i want to fix it all this year so i will never have to care about it again. I don't care if i don't ever have a gf i just wanna follow my dreams but i need to get rid of this anxiety.

I just dont know where the fuck to start. It's so difficult. I feel completely fine at home and motivated but when i am out there its like my mind alters completely and i am overthinking everything constantly tense. I'll find a way though.
>>
>>34834845

They don't smile unless you do it first. Next time they hold eye contact at work, smile and nod as if to say "hey another day at the office' nonverbally.

That's just normal behavior.

You are mentally ill as you admit which is why you can't interact normally.
>>
>>34828587
this pretty much to be real
>>
>>34828317

It mostly comes down to sociability, charisma, sex appeal, social status, and facial aesthetics really. Pheromones too probably, but I am not a scientist. Most young women don't put too much of an emphasis on muscle, athleticism, finances, or the whole alpha-personality thing. Sure some of those things increase the attractiveness of a man, but I think they are not the most heavily caught after. The Chad Thundercock shtick is a partial-meme.

I am socially inept, uncomfortable/creepy, dislike expressing my emotions, have a 3/10 face, have obscure interests, often anxious, deadpan stare, and just generally undesirable. Robots are typically fucked due to their genes and how their life goes in their formative years. The game was pretty much rigged from the start. All we can do is dust ourselves off, try to enjoy our lives, improve ourselves in a manner we see fit, and try to find a cute plain Jane.
>>
>>34835148
>It mostly comes down to sociability, charisma, sex appeal, social status, and facial aesthetics really

Way over complicating and way overmystifying it.

Just:

>Be white
>Be tall
>Be handsome
>Be normal socially

That's it.
>>
>>34835263

Perhaps I am. But you are really over simplifying it. Plenty of non-white average height men get pussy. I'd even go so far as to say that being handsome isn't necessary. If you are average or semi-ugly, you can still excel in other areas. Being normally sociable is a must though.
>>
>>34835549

Well the point is you don't need all 3 of those physical traits. Things can balance out. lf you have even 1/3 and are average at the other two (eg. average white guy) you will do fine.

If you have 2/3 (eg. tall white guy or good looking, tall black guy) you will do very well.

If you have 3/3 (tall handsome white Chad) you will have hundreds of girls to pick from.

It's very reliable IRL as a simple algorithm.

Women are not complicated or intelligent on average so there is no reason to expect you should need to develop a complicated algorithm to describe what predicts success with them.
>>
>>34828317
Because chads come in all shapes and sizes. A good face, confidence, and talking to women like you would a LITERAL retard are all you need to get a gf or laid. Just don't be passionte or talk too much around them, just shut your brain off and ask stupid questions during pauses. It is very important they do most of the talking, if you talk more than them they get bored and its a huge turn off.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.