[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots came to the realization that they're gay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1433033947767.jpg (19KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
1433033947767.jpg
19KB, 259x253px
Any other robots came to the realization that they're gay?

I like prostate simulation, like getting fucked in the ass and making guys cum from giving them blowjobs.

I met this black guy a few weeks ago online, through grindr. He fucked me and I like him, we watch movies together and play video games and shit, he's a total bro, but he wants to make it official bf/bf, but I just don't want my parents to know that I'm a fag and "come out the closet" to them.
>>
>>34827774
nobody said you had to tell your parents
>>
>>34827774

why ruin your parents life with grief
>>
>>34827774
there's literally no reason to ever tell your parents about your sexual preferences, there is nothing to gain from doing so

or your coworkers for that matter. These people, your parents and coworkers and etc, are not involved in the decisions about who you let fuck you in the ass or who you fuck.

Unless, of course, you are an attention whore, the kind of loser who wears a LGBT shirt or some garbage, who NEEDS to advertise to the world that they are of homosexual orientation.

my parents are fairly tolerant and would take me being gay pretty well, in fact they already assume I am and have brought it up before, that doesn't mean I am just gonna start talking about sucking dicks at the dinner table, am I?

I never understoof why some gay people feel the need to "come out".
>>
>>34827811
>>34827832
>>34828038

I am 27

My dad is 59 going on 60 in November and mum is 57 going on 58 in June.

Unless they die early, which I doubt because they're relatively healthy. Don't drink/smoke, I expect them to live at least 30 more years. They will sooner or later find out I'm a fag since I don't have a gf or decide on getting married. They keep on pushing the agenda on me getting married.

I live by myself by the way and college graduated. I'm not the only boy though. I have a younger brother, a younger sister and an older sister by 2 years. Older sis is married and pregnant already. So the pressure is going to be put on me to give them another grandchild.
>>
File: 1458182141594.jpg (32KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1458182141594.jpg
32KB, 500x459px
>>34828094
>I live by myself by the way and college graduated. I'm not the only boy though. I have a younger brother, a younger sister and an older sister by 2 years. Older sis is married and pregnant already. So the pressure is going to be put on me to give them another grandchild.
I don't know about you but I intend to adopt if I ever have a stable relationship with a bf which develops to the point where we want to raise a child together

but I am a robot so it's not like it matter anyways
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.