[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I use my inheritance money (7.5 mil) to get a gf? Use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 4a2.jpg_large.jpg (36KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
4a2.jpg_large.jpg
36KB, 640x635px
How do I use my inheritance money (7.5 mil) to get a gf?
Use common sense, I don't want to hire a prostitute or make it too blunt and get an obvious golddigger.
I'm relatively fit but have a bad face and terrible social skills.
>>
>>34827666
you know this has to be one of the few normie memes that's actually good honestly

hi vsauce michael here just has such a memetic face
>>
Tell us more about your situation, satan.

Do you have friends?
>>
>>34827666
Just buy a bride from Ukraine/Russia/slavshithole
They are beautiful and probably don't have the saavy or english skills necessary to divorce/alimony you
>>
>>34827692
What do you think about this one? I made it.
>>34827757
I have one that doesn't have any other friends and hase some issues.
I'm generally alone all the time and have went through some trauma recently which I'd rather not discuss.
I've never had a gf and barely had any friends ever.
I have no valuable hobbies.
>>
Either buy a mail order bride or plastic surgery
>>
File: 1457262140418.jpg (12KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1457262140418.jpg
12KB, 303x303px
>>34827829
pretty fucking bad anon, I am fairly certain you are underage
>>
>>34827878
I'm 23. My dad gave us half the inheritance early.
>>
File: 1471070199806.jpg (127KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1471070199806.jpg
127KB, 800x799px
>>34827666
I'd honestly recommend online dating, then claim that you're a "freelancer" of some sort who obviously does okay for himself (own house, decent car, etc.). You don't have to actually do work with that amount of money, but the appearance of doing work is important.

Don't tell them exactly how much money that you have, but make it seem like you work hard, and do well for yourself. Ultimately, the rest will fall into place.

Not exactly the same scenario, but similar. A friend's friend's relative was the daughter of a guy who made hundreds of millions of dollars, and got engaged to a guy she met in college. When she was planning the wedding, it was quite extravagant, and he said "We have to talk about how we're going to pay for all of this." It was only then that she told him her dad was paying for it, and how much money their family is actually worth. He had no idea the whole time, and married her because he loved her.
>>
>>34827962
Building on this, honestly, I would get a job if I were you. Make friends with coworkers. What makes your situation great is you don't need the job, so you don't have to take one that sucks. And you can quit anytime without worrying.
>>
>>34827962
Good advice but that story is about a GIRL, not me.
Girls generally have it easy. I wish I were good looking or a decent looking girl.
>>
>>34828062
Trust me, being financially independent and appearing successful is going to give you an absolutely absurd leg up in the dating pool, especially depending on your age. You'll be just fine.
>>
>>34827666
Yes, you give me 100k and in return i get you gf. Plus you get autistic NEET friend, so double win?

just send the fucking money so i can buy apt. and be a neet forever
>>
>>34828267
I'm rich, not stupid.
>>
buy a personal trainer
spend your money on intellectual pursuits
travel a lot

the women will come, you don't want gold-diggers so keep your wealth secret and don't flaunt it. You want to find someone of real substance.
>>
>>34828326
>is rich and cant get a gf
>im not stooopid anonz

Ok boio. Fyi i had 6 women and i never was anything but loser NEET. Enjoy your :intelligence: and riches all alone cockboy.
>>
>>34828373
Did the pt one already, travel a lot but what are "intellectual pursuits"?
>>34828408
Wow, great for you anon. Le great victory friendo, sure did show me for not paying you.
>>
File: devilish pepe2.jpg (174KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
devilish pepe2.jpg
174KB, 904x1024px
>>34828759
>mfw this fag ends up blowing his brains out despite having 6 mil cause he is too retarded to make relationships work
>mfw the second before he pulls the trigger he will remember my offer of help
>mfw it will be too late by then and all his cash will end up sprayed by his brain tissue
Cant wait OP.
>>
>>34827666
Op whatever you do don't let them no your sitting on a massive pile of cash, get your savings and everything sorted out and then give your self an income sort of. Be honest with whoever you want to be with, tell them your living off inheritance but not how much. Try online dating or something take them out somewhere nice.
>>
>>34827666
Get a nice apartment in an east coast major city

Go to bars or something
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.