[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis tells you about all the sexual things shes done with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485989701854.jpg (7KB, 217x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485989701854.jpg
7KB, 217x240px
>oneitis tells you about all the sexual things shes done with other guys

kill me. honestly
>>
>plays OW
>has a "oneitis"
Get out of /r9k/, highschooler normie
>>
this happened to me recently and I STILL talk to her

she's the only female attention I get what the fuck am I supposed to do
>>
>>34827475
Only by breaking free of the shackles of the orbit cycle can you know true freedom my son
>>
>>34827429
She's doing this on purpose to make you jealous so you give here some attention. Also she knows you're a beta orbiter
I'm serious btw
>>
m8, if you are at this place already, just skadoodle away the faster you can.
At this point the roastie think she already has a pussyslave.
>>
>>34827429
>tfw mine told me about her ex forcibly fucking her butthole on the verge of crying
>boner hiding intensifies
>>
>>34827475
1st, take care of your appearance, really; FUCKING REALLY

2nd. orbiting wont take you anywhere. if you dont have food, eating poison wont do any good.

3rd. open yourself, not to bitches, but to anyone you can trust >inb4 beta friends.
Let me tell you, most normies are really cool people.
>>
The only appropriate way to handle the situation OP and >>34827527 described is to tell them you don't talk to trashy whores like them, then block them immediately on everything and clear them from your mind.
>>
>tfw oneitis tells you about all her drunk encounters and how she fucks on a whim

nothing worse. i dont even put her on a pedestal
>>
>>34827429
>sticking around for this
wew

>>34827475
>>34827489
I couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>34827455
>has saved pic
>plays OW

No offense to blacks
But nigger you are fucking stupid.
>>
>getting cucked ex post facto

Absolute kek
>>
>>34827429
nice one CJ
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.