[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf why do you want a gf so bad? why do you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oit7ellyED1vdbub6o1_400.gif (76KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oit7ellyED1vdbub6o1_400.gif
76KB, 350x350px
>tfw no gf

why do you want a gf so bad? why do you think she will make your life nicer and easier? do you think being in relationship is easy as fuck? do you really want to find some one you love or just be in love?

>my gf dumped me after a 2 1/2 years relationship for no good reason.
>started to regret it.
>wanted to have me back
>hell no
>want to keep stupid conversations with me about feelings

ask a dumped guy everything (about relationships) gif unrelated
>>
>>34827085
There should be no sex before marriage. Sluts should be shamed. Men should be the only ones getting paid for work. Employers should pay the man enough to support a family. Women should work at home and rear children. Cheating should result in being ostracized from society.

This is all that is needed to fix everything.
>>
>>34827085

We want to be the type of naturally masculine and attractive guy that gets sex for free.
Nobody really wants to be the beta that needs a relationship to get sex in a casual sex society.
>>
>>34827223
Only like 5% of men get sex for free. It's like saying nobody wants to be the wageslave in the capitalist system. Sure it sounds good on paper, but let's face it, it ain't happening.
>>
>>34827271

That's why it's not worth having a relationship anymore. It's too emasculating to know that your girlfriend/wife has almost definitely had better sex with guys who are bigger/better than you with no strings attached, unless you're in the upper tier. If you're not the guy that's getting it for free, I don't see the point in participating.
>>
>>34827085

I just want someone who appreciates my existence, and a good girlfriend would validate that
>>
>>34827271
>5% of men get sex for free
>being this delusional and believing this
Leave your skeet dungeon, take a shower, and go outside. You need to stop coming here for a bit.
>>
Anons, you all probably are smart enough to know when you are being autistic.
Just search for the best you can be.
And when you are there.
Just hang on.
>>
>>34827428
Best piece of advice I have heard in a while. This whole site has a low-self-esteem-complex (Minderwertigkeitskomplex)
>>
>>34827345
I don't think everyone needs a relationship. But some people do. For those who can't go without a relationship you have to do the best you can, now everyone actually needs a job (or a source of income) so we're all screwed there, but if you feel like you can do without a relationship absolutely there is no reason to have one if you don't feel like it.
>>
>>34827365
You always need to give up something to have sex, even if it's just an act of behaving a certain way that impresses the ladies.
>>
>>34827085
>why do you want a gf so bad?
I just want somebody that I can make happy and shower with affection and who would do the same for me.
>>
>>34827085
Because without I feel my life has no purpose.

What is the point having a career, etc. without the prospect of a family.
>>
>>34827085
I'm not desperate like most guys here I guess. But ever since middle school (I'm 32 now by the way) I dreamed of living in a relationship that isn't shallow, temporary and opportunistic like most inter human relations. Sexuality plays a part in it, yes. But I would be perfectly okay with a deep, life long, caring relationship with a girl who could never have intercourse. I merely dream of a situation of someone waiting for me at home, someone who cares for me the same way as I do for her, someone to go through life's hardship together, someone to share the nice aspects with etc. And just someone to cuddle up with, watch movies and fall asleep together. I dream of having intimate and honest conversations in those last minutes of the day, when we lay arm in arm in bed, shortly before I fall asleep with the scent of her hair in my nose.

>why do you think she will make your life nicer and easier?
see above. also: not necessarily 'easier', but easier to endure mentally.

>do you think being in relationship is easy as fuck?
definitely not. It takes a lot of discipline, patience and sacrifice from both sides. a relationship is like an investment.

>do you really want to find some one you love or just be in love?
I think 'love' is just a term humans use to describe a certain social construct, which can vary greatly in itself, depending on many factors. I think mutual respect would be nice for a start, and the promise to share resources and watch each other's well being with the potential outlook to found a family in the future.

>ask a dumped guy everything
How long has it been?
Have you had a new relationship since then?
Did she swallow? Did you lick her asshole? Did she call you daddy or any other kinky stories?
>>
>>34828135
>how lang has it been?
2 1/2 years

>have you had a new relationship since then?
no. i do not have the time or the interest for it.

>sexy questions
seldom
sometimes
no usual sex but it was good
>>
Because I didn't get enough "affection" as a kid, so I pretty much crave it. Too bad I don't have any friends.
>>
File: 1486744585375.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486744585375.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>34827085
>tumblr
>had a gf
GET OFF MY GOD DAMN BOARD YOU PIECE OF SHIT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34828498
calm down faggot i found this gif here and havent changed the name and having a gf does not make you a normie. stop idealizing gf as a normie thing
>>
>>34827085
I just want to have a gf only to loose my v-card, and its not because of lust or anything, its just that until you loose your virginity, you will always be considered a weak beta male
>>
Because a lot of people her are like Chris chan. They are essentially on his love quest
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.