[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 28 too old to still be on this site? I feel like I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1260703312305.jpg (26KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1260703312305.jpg
26KB, 512x384px
Is 28 too old to still be on this site?

I feel like I'm surrounded by teenagers and don't connect with 99% of posters, but there's literally nowhere else to go.

I've been on this shitty site for nearly half of my life now. It's like I can't escape.
>>
>>34827010
Yeah, it honestly probably is too old. I'm much younger and I'd also like to quit. It's just too easy to hop back on, though. Do you have any hobbies that could supplant your browsing time?
>>
>>34827010
No I'm 33 senpai never to old
>>
>>34827744
I find it difficult to believe you.
>>
>>34827793
Im 31, turning 32 in a week.
>>
>>34828464
If that's true, what value do you see in this place? How do you stand it? Maybe I'm just constituted differently, but I will feel awful if I make it to 25 and I'm still posting here. I already regret most of the time I spent here.
>>
>>34827010
im 32 and I just tell the little shits to kill themselves
>ablooo i am 19 and a half ablooo am still virgin

so the fuck what you goddamn stain, go do something about it, YOU HAVE TIME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO END UP HERE
>>
I'm only 23 and even I feel like I'm surrounded by children here. O f course the whole of 4chan in many ways is less grounded in reality as a whole.
>>
>>34827010
I know those feels, i'm almost 24 and i've been here since since 2006 or so. This site has been the one constant in my life, and to be honest if it's ever gone i don't know where else i will go.
>>
>>34828625
i'm 26 i don't even understand why it's so comfy to be here anymore. the sporadic honest communication is very rare, every one talks in meme's.
>>
25, but i've been on the chan since i was 17, so i've been around for a while. I come back from time to time.
>>
33 and I starts browsing this place last year. I feel like it's significantly contributed to the drop in my self esteem and anxiety levels
>>
haha i'm 19 and don't connect with anyone here

i've been depressed the fuck out of my mind for like 2 years, no one around me knows, i guess this is entertaining

can't complain about virgity or loneliness, it's knowing that nothing will ever satisfy me that makes me extremely sad

i just periodically break the fuck down and cry because i feel like all this bullshit is pointless, like i'm going nowhere
>>
>>34828665
>everyone talks in memes
I don't understand how 30+ can stand this aspect. It gets old so fast.
>>
>>34828826
Being autistic helps, I guess.
>>
>>34828847
I suppose it would.
>>
The truth is, if you're under 25 you shouldn't be here. 4chan is nearly 15 years old and you're literally copying the ancient banter of people who are now in their 30s.

It's objectively shameful to be here wasting the best years of your life. If you're over 25, you're almost certainly just popping in and out for laughs, not spending hours and hours of each and every day achieving fuck all.
>>
File: 5454654623.jpg (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
5454654623.jpg
24KB, 300x250px
>>34828903
>If you're over 25, you're almost certainly just popping in and out for laughs, not spending hours and hours of each and every day achieving fuck all.
>>
>>34828826

Who do you think came up with memes in the first place?
>>
>>34828937

Most of the adults who lurk have lives, anon. We come here because we've always come here. You're doing it wrong if you're still investing serious time in this place like a retarded adolescent.
>>
>>34828997
It really doesn't matter. The endless repetition of banal one-liners and reaction images seems enough to drive anyone insane. I just can't imagine how older users can stand it.
>>
i have 33 years

i wage war agianst fools in here and the world is my at wims
the young is easy to destroy and rebuild in a better shape
4chan is the location of a new future
>>
>>34829128

It's almost as if you lack the ability to ignore them.

Try not to be so invested in things that don't matter.
>>
File: 9nNVK23.jpg (69KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
9nNVK23.jpg
69KB, 750x366px
>>34829055
>Most of the adults who lurk have lives, anon

Well there goes fourchin culture then. Its another normie meme place and is no different to reddit, tumblr or any other but with different flavor to it. This place is only as good as its people and after all the publicity this shit got its no use to going here for anything but nostalgia.

Basically there is ever shrinking places where I would like to go on internet that wasnt infested by common guy outside. At this rate soon I will be able to get outside because all the normies will be here.
>>
>>34829165
>you lack the ability to ignore them
There's some truth to this and not being invested in things that don't matter is decent advice but it's still annoying and significantly reduces my enjoyment of the site. I recognize this is a fault of mine.
>>
File: lunchbox pls.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lunchbox pls.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
>>34829230
he said 'most' have lives

which means not all
like me
>>
>>34829230
>Well there goes fourchin culture then. Its another normie meme place

It's always been like this, you idiot.

4chan has always been nothing more than a haven for suburban boredom.
>>
>>34829230
> Its another normie meme place and is no different to reddit, tumblr or any other but with different flavor to it.

Isnt it funny how newfags like to think this place as some kind of secret club or something? Damn, I can't think of a year since 2006 when 4chan wasnt popular and didn't get media attention like crazy.

But, heh, keep on believing you're part of a super osbcure anti-normie internet defense force if that makes you feel good.
>>
>>34829403
How was 4chan popular in 2006? Are you retarded?
>>
>>34829370
No it wasnt. In the earlier days normies didnt even use any social sites or only for a small amount of time for very specific purpose. Next tell me that fembots were a thing back then too.
>>
>>34829440

You are joking? 4chan has been one of the most popular sites online forever.

>>34829498

Stop being ridiculously new and clueless.
>>
>>34829403

I came on in 2013 and 4chan was a year old then.

Nice try, asshole.
>>
>>34828822
>i just periodically break the fuck down and cry because i feel like all this bullshit is pointless, like i'm going nowhere

Shit, man, I'm sorry...no joke.
>>
>>34829664
low-shelf b8
>>
>>34829837

So fucking what, mate.
>>
29 reporting in, i feel like i still am welcome here. i've been here for almost ten years.
>>
>>34828552
This place has no true value and thats why i like it.

I dont need to filter much of anything like i have to irl.
>>
>>34830660
Informative answer, thanks.
>>
>>34830660
>nihilistic and twisted sense of humour
pls though, if this place didn't have any value you wouldn't come here
>>
>>34830660
When we say this place is? R9k or 4chan.

4chan gives good advices some times and also I have some good laughs sometimes.
>>
File: Aurora Borlealis.png (210KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Aurora Borlealis.png
210KB, 500x375px
>>34827010
Visit some of the other boards OP, the average age on each one is different, plus you might pick up a new interest or hobby.

Let's face it, you're not going anywhere, no-one leaves 4chan forever, might as well try and enjoy the experience as much as possible.
>>
i'm 36. i keep coming to here to make sure my will to live remains as low as possible.
>>
>>34827010
I understand, somehow teenagers became unafraid to hop on 4chan.
>>
>>34827010

27. Graduating medical school in 5 months.

So I am neither underage nor NEET, but am still here which does make me feel somewhat out of place. Except I am very socially awkward and lonely and into weird shit.

I belong here because I belong nowhere else.
>>
>>34831707
Met some guy on here who did a survey of r9k and it turned out about 66% or two-thirds of r9k are 21 and under.

He was in fact quite an oldfag and had been on the site since like 2005. He explained that eventually most people grow up and actually get lives outside of the chan. Some still tend to frequent it even then though.

It makes sense, as it isn't like the age demographic of this site has gotten any older.
>>
>>34827010
28 here.
I should be doing something more productive with my time, but I distract myself.
My life isn't that shitty. I blend in with normies pretty easily and I did have teh sex one time, but I'm totally fucked up under the surface.
>>
>>34829440

Is this a serious post?

Originally?
>>
>>34832008
Lmao. I never had penetrative sex. How is that?
>>
File: 300px-Tehrei.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Tehrei.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
by the way
Shoop da whoop. I herd u like mudkips. fukken saved. That fucking cat. a cat is fine too. tacgnol si gnool. it's over 9000. bring back snacks. caps lock is cruise control for cool. rape ape rape ape rape ape. cooldude gonna steal your girl. do a barrel roll. oraoraoraora wryyyyyyyy. loli haet pizza. milhouse is not a meme desu desu desu desu

jesus christ all this silly ass shit just seemed so innocent and funny back in the day and now it's pretty much shaped my personality and I feel like a fucking alien.

I went to the bar and the store recently, and I can only have the most banal conversations with people because I don't give a shit about anything on TV. I see young happy attractive couples and get anxious because that could have been me if I took a different path. I had and still have potential to slay pussy but I sabotage myself.
>>
27. My hobbies include shitposting, league of legends and anime. Been here since late 2005. /b/ raided nexopia (a popular myspace rip off at the time in Canada) and I found out about it. I've been on it every day ever since. THe boards I frequent are /g/, /a/. /r9k/ and /pol/. I never grew up. I haven't changed a bit since I was 15.
>>
>>34832145
that sucks dude. I really feel for you. I tell you what. when I finally did do it, that person was a complete stranger taking advantage of my desperation to steal money from me. It left me feeling violated, and paranoid about being taken advantage of, making it more difficult to get out of my shell.
All I have to say is, be careful. If you can get your dick wet, great, but watch out for yourself, anon.
>>
>>34829591
nice bait
oregano
>>
>>34832215
Nexopia was awesome; I didn't think anyone else remembered it
>>
File: 1485011307214.jpg (103KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485011307214.jpg
103KB, 960x720px
>>34831707
What boards have the highest age bracket? /jp/ and /tg/?

I miss the days when /new/ / /pol/ weren't flooded by idiot teenagers from reddit.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.