[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating fucking sucks As a guy you have to do everything to start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 17

File: 1483314707596.jpg (522KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1483314707596.jpg
522KB, 2048x1152px
Dating fucking sucks
As a guy you have to do everything to start a relationship
approach the girl, ask her out, make interesting conversation, plan the entire date, drive, and pay for everything.
As a girl you just have to sit there and either affirm or dismiss your interests in a man who approaches you. Except girls don't fucking do that, they give sarcastic remarks to someone who is polite, they act like they know the entire history of a man's entire mind the second he approaches, and can't outright say "I'm not interested". It's fucking bullshit and its why so many of women are single and whining about how no one wants them.
>>
>single and whining about how no one wants them
sounds an awful lot like OP
>>
>>34826544
>It's fucking bullshit and its why so many of women are single and whining about how no one wants them.
the amount of single men completely outnumber the amount of single women.
and the women that are single are just waiting for their turn with chad and refuse to lower their high standards
>>
File: 22yo_n_mommy_leanna_d.jpg (512KB, 1195x572px) Image search: [Google]
22yo_n_mommy_leanna_d.jpg
512KB, 1195x572px
You don't have pay shit if you don't want to.

Also, at 35 your life will be okay and the rostie will be devastated about what's taken from her. Chill.
>>
>>34826584
Mate, notwithstanding gay folk, the number of men and women are about equal in most countries so logically the amount of single people must be about the same for both genders.
>>
File: 1406687220243.jpg (611KB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1406687220243.jpg
611KB, 3648x2736px
Even when I'm talking and flirting with a women I feel like she's always waiting for the next move or step. It just gets tiring. A lot of women are just passive and sit there during a date either responding to my questions or if she deems a question not worthy then showing her distaste.
>>
>>34826613
US exclusively there are more men than women below age 30, which means that there are more single men than women.
but you are technically right, if you wait until they're 30+ you can throw in your beta provider application and wait for all those single moms and cock carousel veterans to respond!
>>
>>34826544
I think it would be worth it if when you finally "win" the girl your job is done. Like, now she loves you and if you don't massively fuck up you two are going to be happy with eachother.

But in reality a relationship now is basically a 24/7 competition, how long can you last as she gauges her against other guys? as long as you're the best she can do, she's with you. then a better option comes along and you're done. that's if you do everything right and don't slip. if you slip in some way, maybe you lose your job, maybe you gain a couple of pounds because of stress, maybe you're less confident because the boss is being an ass to you at work, maybe you become too kind to her, maybe you're not kind enough to her...you slip in one of those she has a guy on stand-by that does something well in the place you slipped in. either he's richer/fitter/more dominant/nicer/has more friends etc. Honestly I'm puzzled as to how you get/keep a woman these days unless you turn into a full blown sociopath slowly isolating her from the entire world and abuse her psychologically (or even physically), those seem to be the only relationship that work out long-term.
>>
>>34826544
>Dating fucking sucks
Troof.

>As a guy you have to do everything to start a relationship
Nah, not really.

>approach the girl, ask her out, make interesting conversation, plan the entire date, drive, and pay for everything.
What world are you living in, man? If any girl even remotely allows you to do this much leg work, then you drop the fuck out of here. That's common sense.

>As a girl you just have to sit there and either affirm or dismiss your interests in a man who approaches you.
I don't disagree, but that's why you put them on their feet. Women are exceptional at verbally tossing guys around or rattling their head, so do it back to them. Stop being a push over.

>Except girls don't fucking do that, they give sarcastic remarks to someone who is polite, they act like they know the entire history of a man's entire mind the second he approaches, and can't outright say "I'm not interested".
Except you're doing all of that shit you listed above to fuck them. Just imagine seeing the same movie over and over with slight variations. You know what the end-game is and it's boring.

>It's fucking bullshit and its why so many of women are single and whining about how no one wants them.
Maybe it's because guys like you keep making the same approach hoping it's going to work. Switch things up. Approach her and insult her playfully. Laugh with her. Start a conversation about your surroundings. Compliment her for things that aren't visual. Women are stupid as hell. The fact that you're thrown through a loop by them tells me you are too.
>>
And then if you love them and you think they love you back, they might just leave anyways.
>>
>>34826951
normally I'd want to sperg the fuck out at these kinds of posts but you're right.
fuck all that legwork nonsense and stop trying to be the nice guy, history has proven it doesn't work and its why you're alone.
>>
>>34827134
I'm not trying to be a nice guy, I am a nice guy.
>>
File: 1486853530421.jpg (90KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486853530421.jpg
90KB, 482x600px
So a friend of mine is sort of a prime example of this type of woman.
>22, stout, birthing hips like a fucking monster
>dating a pretty cool guy, automotive/military nerd but he's rad as shit when he wants to be.
>she meets a new guy and quickly becomes friends with him because "durrr fate" (it's a fucking complicated as fuck story)
>She's willing to throw away a home life, competent, good looking dude for some piece oh shit 30+ single father who has warped delusions.

Dating is trivial and stupid. Focus on yourself anon. Rise above.
>>
>>34826544
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrapppbhthftht
>>
>>34827236
>I am a nice guy
>despite the fact that it pisses me of that girls won't even fucking date me for it ROOOOOOOO
No, no you're not nice. Be a great man, not a nice guy. Nice guys are absolute trash-tier for men. It literally screams, "I have no backbone."

Have fun getting your pockets ran by whores that you think love you.
>>
File: 1401437366939.jpg (55KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1401437366939.jpg
55KB, 478x640px
>>34827305
OP here, that wasn't me. he didn't post an ass.
>>
>>34826951
My thoughts exactly as I read that
>>
>>34827305
To me being a great man means being an empathetic guy. Not worried about women not liking this desu.
>>
>>34826613
>logically the amount of single people must be about the same for both genders.

>one man can only have one girlfriend at a time
You can't seriously believe this.
>>
>>34827615
I understand where you're coming from, but there's a reason why there's the saying, "All is far in love and in war." Empathy won't save you from being thrown under the bus. There's no honor in being anyone's punching bag.
>>
>>34826544
>why so many of women are single and whining about how no one wants them

since when is this true?

>>34826591

I'm 34 and life sucks. Don't lie.
>>
>>34826951
>If any girl even remotely allows you to do this much leg work, then you drop the fuck out of here. That's common sense.

What. Where are you going to find an alternative. Are you some tall handsome white Chad?

Women only put effort in if you're good looking.
>>
>>34826544
but it's exactly like economics, though people don't seem to complain half as much

there are supply and demand metrics at play and the value of any good or service increases with lesser supply and increasing demand. Basically, as long as people have the idea that they need to try harder than the rest of the guys for their own personal gain, the higher the standard will be set.
And regardless of all hurdles overcome by feminism up to this point, there were really no concessions to men in terms of how it is acceptable for them to behave and reap the same rewards. It has been decided that a woman can make any choice she wants without social consequences, and if that bothers you then the only meaningful power you have to stand up against it is in abstinence.

boycott vaginas
>>
File: 1486782382752.jpg (277KB, 1200x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1486782382752.jpg
277KB, 1200x1153px
ma nig I juss go out my block and smoke a blunt and deez hoochies juss pull dey tits out cuz dey like gettin high ma nig das all u gotz ta do ma nig
>>
The most depressing part about dating for people like us is that you do all that work but there is some guy out there who can get her sex(and love) without any of that work. Just thinking about it makes me not to want to even bother dating
>>
>>34827680
I will follow empathy into poverty, abandonment, and eventually my grave, if that is what it takes.
>>
>>34826544
So you're complaining that as a man, you have to be a man? We men have it easy, as we can go after any girl we want.
>>
>>34827746
>What.
What?

>Where are you going to find an alternative.
When you stop giving a fuck about this, you realize that your alternatives are everywhere around you. Insecurity may be masking this from being in your field of view, but it's definitely true.

>Are you some tall handsome white Chad?
Hah, no.

>Women only put effort in if you're good looking.
That's not true at all, my friend. Women will put in effort if you catch their interest. If you put them on their feet and just bounce, they'll literally run after you.

>>34827924
>DUDE SELF-SACRIFICE
(You)
>>
>>34826544
>Except girls don't fucking do that, they give sarcastic remarks to someone who is polite, they act like they know the entire history of a man's entire mind the second he approaches, and can't outright say "I'm not interested".

Women do clearly say no, only autistic betas are too fucked to understand. They have this weird idea that women can't make a decision, and think "if a woman gets to know me she will like me".
>>
>>34827860
Yeah like you spend weeks on it and it's going good but then she ditches you because that Chad who is banging 10 other women winked at her.
>>
>>34826544
i agree OP fuck those cucks in the thread
I get so anxious by just thinking about all the basic work you have to do to get into a proper relationship
I think i'll wish it all away somehow someday
>>
>>34826706
But there's also way more gay men than lesbians, so it pretty much evens out.

Also the beta provider thing is a myth perpetuated by betas who want to sit around until a woman comes to them.
>>
>>34827953
>sacrifice

Shedding the unecessary, obtaining what matters.
>>
>>34827932
>We men have it easy, as we can go after any girl we want.

And get rejected by 99.9% of them.

>>34827953

I've done cold approach before. As a short ugly ethnic it's a massacre.
>>
File: 1468346414205.jpg (55KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1468346414205.jpg
55KB, 640x601px
>>34827860
>>34827973
>Yeah like you spend weeks on it and it's going good but then she ditches you because that Chad who is banging 10 other women winked at her.
>Read: I bore the fuck out of women and never would have even considered the fact that I haven't made a move on her over this span of time and neglect to realize that she might believe I only see her as a friend. It pisses me off when some other guy that shows her interest gets to bang her because he actually just made a move.

>>34828000
You could have just approached it the wrong way. Truss, senpai.
>>
>>34827236
Nice guy means passive aggressive, entitled, manipulative asshole.
>>
>>34826829
You are too lazy for it. You don't want a relationship, you want to trap some poor woman.
>>
No shit life is 100x harder for men, it is supposed to be that way. Survival of the fittest. Only the strong survive and pass their genes on. You have to go out and get it, nobody is going to hands you a gf, or a good job, or a nice life. You're a hunter, a predator and a damn good one at that.
>>
>>34828022
>You could have just approached it the wrong way. Truss, senpai.

More likely you need to be physically attractive to do well with women.

Every guy I know who does well with women is overall above average physically.
>>
>>34828000
So? What's wrong with rejection? Not every girl will like you.
>>
>>34826544
Do girls have an easier time sitting on hard surfaces? I imagine they have a bit of a cushion down there.
>>
>>34828076

Depends on the ratio of success to rejection. If I could hit on 20 girls and get one lay out of it, I'd consider that great. But that's highly unrealistic.
>>
>>34828075
I'm a 4/10, 32, and banged my 60th girl this year. If I want a girlfriend, I have no problems there either.

Are you funny by chance? that works wonders.
>>
>>34828075
Stop giving a fuck about them. Your insecurity will be written all over your face whenever you are all around girls. You will sub-consciously back yourself off due to your inherently crippling thoughts about them. You're the man, fuck everyone else. Remember that.
>>
>>34827750
>It has been decided that a woman can make any choice she wants without social consequences
That's not true in the least, regardless of what extremist feminists will try to push. All people will face social consequences for every single choice they make, especially from their peers - in this case, other women.
>choose to work out
Treated like garbage by fat and fat acceptance people.
>choose to get fat
Treated like garbage by everyone else, including men.
>choose to wear makeup
Whore.
>choose to not wear makeup
Lazy.
>choose to have sex
Whore.
>choose to not have sex
Prude.
>choose to directly reject a guy who is interested in her
Bitch.
>choose to avoid confrontation to avoid being called a bitch, tries to ghost/let someone off ambiguously
She's still a bitch.
>give a guy a chance even though she's sure she's not interested
She's leading him on.

The fact is that, while you may be a man and you may not personally inflict these judgements on the women you know, they are still present all the time. All people have social consequences for what they choose to do with themselves, men and women.

What would you have women do, not exist?
>>
>>34828112
It literally doesn't matter when you're rejected, and you're being super autistic by even counting.
>>
>>34828125

I used to be funny before I got depressed.

What race and height are you?

How did you meat all those girls?

>>34828130

I didn't have this insecurity before and I didn't do any better.
>>
>>34828157
>meat

Unintentional pun
>>
>>34827750
What choices do women make without social consequences that men can't already make?
>>
>>34828140
the average decision of a man will not be judged because it is not important, nobody cares

there's a freedom there, but also a sadness because men have to be exceptional for anyone to care
>>
>>34828157
>>34828182

White, 6 feet tall, 240 pounds, bars, work, online, offline.
>>
>>34828140
Women have much higher levels of social mobility. Everywhere they go, no matter where it is, they will have people trying to socialize with them.

The simple fact is that you're not pigeonholed into hanging out with any particular sort of people. Just find decent people.
>>
>>34828186
Most decisions aren't important. We aren't the president.
>>
>>34828068

My upbringing made me too soft, weak, and feminine to ever have a chance. For many men, even if their fathers were Chads, by the time they're adults, the damage has already been done. Poor nutrition, sedentary lifestyle, low testosterone, etc. during childhood and teenage years does permanent damage.
>>
>>34828206

No shit if you're a tall white guy you can get girls. Isn't that common sense?
>>
>>34828183
being submissive, shy, etc.
>>
>>34828228
I think this happens to guys who don't give off a school shooter vibe too bro. This isn't men vs women, it's regular people vs creeps.
>>
>>34828022
>>34827973
No. You're reading it wrong.

It took me 2 dinners and >$50 to have sex with a girl

She hooked up with a guy she met at a party

I put in time and money and had to say and do the right things and he did nothing to get to the same point.
>>
>>34828255
I'm not that tall. Plus it's literally never come up. You're making excuses.
>>
>>34828235
we're not talking about that, come on, SOCIAL importance.

my hobbies are interchangeable to most people, women have a more linear view on physical attraction, whereas men have preferences that can make their judgments vary wildly (for instance, I really like thick eyebrows on a girl)

I feel like women date men like employers look for an employee, everything I am and do is condensed down into a resume that can never tell the full story

whatever I'm just bitching and venting because I really liked a girl and she ditched me like, yesterday, this really isn't very comprehensible
>>
>>34828258
So you WANT to be an effeminate pussy and have society accept it? You're fighting biology, not society.
>>
>>34828301
You're 6' which puts you in the top 15%. You're white which is also what every girl wants.

Do you know any 5'7" ugly Indian/Chinese guys that have fucked 50 girls?

I don't.
>>
>>34828258
>implying these are characteristic male traits
You just don't get it, do you?

>>34828288
>reading it wrong
Nah, I completely understand. I'm literally the type of guy that you would hate. I'm telling you that you just need to be direct about what the fuck you want.

Also, STOP TAKING WOMEN TO DINNER. It's fucking lame and they don't want to tell you because they know it'll hurt your fucking feelings.
>>
>>34828321
Men are more shallow than women. And robots are more shallow then men. We get it.

Again, you're acting like women can't decide what they like, but YOU know what they like. No wonder women don't want you. You sound like a rapist.
>>
>>34828262
I haven't really been able to see it that way. People like talking to me and I've been hit on by girls, but I can't really go any further than that with anything because I've been abandoned and mistreated by people who claimed to be my friends a lot.

It's really hard for me to trust people. I dunno how to break this cycle.
>>
>>34826544

I'm a NEET who has been with a gril for 7 years, married for one and I haven't paid for a single date and never asked her out or even proposed.
>>
>>34828288
Maybe the guy took a chance at the party and was fun, and you were boring and a tryhard? She probably threw you a bone.

It's also creepy to compare what two different guys need to do to get laid.
>>
>>34828327

It's not really a choice. We can only be what our bodies allow us to be. It's not out fault we turned out this way, our parents are to blame for either not giving us the right genes or not making sure we had the right lifestyle when our bodies and brains were still developing.
>>
>>34828357
Maybe stop being a pussy?
>>
>>34828355
did you link the wrong person? that really doesn't sound like a response to me seeing how one of my points are "women know exactly what they want"
>>
>>34828387

It's pretty much just be a tall good looking white guy without autism and then any girl will spread her legs for you.

The less you match that description the more hoops you have to jump through to convince a girl you are worth anything at all.

Women aren't complicated. It's really just that.
>>
>>34828409
You can still man up.
>>
>>34828387
>It's also creepy to compare what two different guys need to do to get laid.
I agreed with everything you said up until this point. Introspection isn't creepy, it's natural.
>>
>>34826544
Ding ding ding!! I hope you're young (<25), because you've just discovered the utter bullshit that is "romance." It's a bitter pill to swallow if you're the male, but once you've moved past it you can focus on your life and your interests outside of long term relationships.
All that lovey-dovey Little House on the Prairie shit is stressful, annoying, boring, sexless, fake as hell, and will waste your years and drain your wallet. Trust when I tell you that you haven't even begun to discover the many other things in life better than a relationship. Fuck pussies, eat pussies, finger pussies... but don't date while you're younger than 40 or 50.

>>34827860
Yup. He can be a homeless drunk without a high school diploma... but if he has the right height, face, jawline, etc, you better believe she'll be giving him her pussy, her money, and her affection. She'll spend time trying to "fix him up" because she sees promise in him "for some reason." After he knocks her up and bails, she'll cry and claim that "the heart wants what the heart wants" and she just got a little carried away "with her emotions."
>>
>>34828366
Thats ideal but not realistic, care to tell how you met each other?
>>
>>34828459
>Fuck pussies, eat pussies, finger pussies... but don't date while you're younger than 40 or 50.

How on earth do you propose a person should do that?
>>
>>34828470

She moved into a house I was living in when I was studying and she was working.
>>
>>34828332
>implying these are characteristic male traits
>You just don't get it, do you?
the ultimate goal of feminism is true equality of the sexes regardless of their personal choices and straying from traditional behavioral roles. It's laughable that all of you will gang up on me and beat me down for saying it should be equally as acceptable for a man to display feminine traits without social repercussions when it's a given that women can easily make any lifestyle choices without thinking twice about the negative blowback from her peers.
A stay at home husband is some kind of pathetic """man""" yet a breadwinner salarywoman in a pantsuit is a hero for us all? it's absolutely ridiculous and it's going to take another few decades before that hypocrisy is even acknowledged.

>>34828327
to imply that behavioral roles are set in stone simply as "biology" could have worked just as well to cement women in positions of subservience without voting rights, sexual freedom, career options, etc.
>>
>>34828518
And theres the ringer, you met under other circumstances apart from actively looking for a relationship.
In other words; luck
>>
>>34827860
>>34828459

This.
If she doesn't want to fuck ASAP, then she doesn't really like you. If she expects you to jump through hoops to prove your utility to her, then she doesn't really like you.

>>34828432

>you can still man up when you're a guy with narrow shoulders, wide hips, babyface, thin bones, small dick and low testosterone

It's possible to man up if you're still in your teenage years, your body is still growing, and you haven't reached your full potential, but if you're past adolescence, it's already too late.
>>
>>34828496

This. Help.

djfqwljikolws
>>
>>34828569

Name one social occurrence that doesn't involve an element of luck.
>>
>>34828651
Online or silent dating?

eydufijehehdn
>>
>>34828496
The Easy Way:
Prostitutes. I know, I know... but if you can do it safely (rubbers), it'll save you way more money than dating a girl. And the sex will be so much better. I recommend going out of the country for the good stuff. Germany, Mexico, and of course the Asian countries. US prostitutes are shit dirty and belligerent.

The Hard Way:
Work out, clean yourself up, learn "cool hobbies" (playing electric guitar, riding motorcycles, etc) and study 100 hrs worth of videos teaching you how to seduce women and shit. Read books/blogs about it. Read TheRedPill field reports. You'll learn that 99% of your success depends on how funny/charming you can be while being confidently pushy.
>>
>>34828669

>Both parties both need to show up
>No luck involved

Try again.
>>
>>34828711

I did PUA for 2-3 years dedicated and I learned that 99% of you success depends on:

- How tall you are
- How white you are
- How handsome you are
- How many you approach

It's a shit deal unless you're a tall white Chad.
>>
>>34827932
>We men have it easy, as we can go after any girl we want.

But I don't know what the fuck to do around girls. I'm terrible at conversation. Girls can just stand around and nod until a guy they like comes along. Zero effort.
>>
>>34828772
That's why it's called The Hard Way. It fucking sucks. The third and final option is to be rich, or successfully pull off pretending that you're a rich person. Beautiful girls will literally jump naked on you no matter your height/face/skin.
You're looking for ease when it comes to dealing with women, but women are the cause of most major problems to begin with. Men are the laid-back easy-going ones. With women it's never easy unless you're Chad. It's God's "fuck you."
>>
>>34828974

Hard work isn't going to fix fundamental physical inferiority. You either have it or you don't.
>>
1. Talk to girl like she is a human.(psst she is.)
2. Ask girl out, on a date. (Not to hang out not to chill use the word "date")
3. Be respectful. be upfront.
4. Rejection? Ghosted? Denied? Move along.

Rinse, repeat. Hell you don't even have to go out anymore to get rejected.
>>
>>34829028
I can't think the same around guys as I can around guys. I freeze up and my brain shifts gears from automatic to manual. I suddenly become aware of how loudly I'm breathing and can' tell if I'm making the right amount of eye contact or speaking in a natural tone or anything like that. I've never had a female friend in real life or hung out alone with one. In college I fucked up a roleplay assignment because I was paired up with a girl and had to ask her questions about her fictitious small business but instead could only go "So... uhh, yeah... well then".
>>
>>34828974
>The third and final option is to be rich, or successfully pull off pretending that you're a rich person. Beautiful girls will literally jump naked on you no matter your height/face/skin.

This is completely false. I'm 5'7" Indian 3-4/10 face and I make >200k per year.

I don't have any girls jumping on my dick. Girls literally do not care.

It's all height/race/face.
>>
>>34829180
*around girls

fug
>>
>>34828974
Then you limit your pool to girls much shorter than you who do like guys of your skin color. I'm a Mexican who loves classy white girls. Unfortunately, these white girls always seem to prefer BBC athletes or other whites.

I found that I have much better luck with black girls and fellow Mexican girls. Ironically, Mexican and black girls are the girls that I have zero attraction to. But it's them or nothing, so I decided to take what I can get unless I'm paying for sex.
>>
>>34829027
Oops, i meant to reply to this one.
Then you limit your pool to girls much shorter than you who do like guys of your skin color. I'm a Mexican who loves classy white girls. Unfortunately, these white girls always seem to prefer BBC athletes or other whites.

I found that I have much better luck with black girls and fellow Mexican girls. Ironically, Mexican and black girls are the girls that I have zero attraction to. But it's them or nothing, so I decided to take what I can get unless I'm paying for sex.
>>
>>34829264
You must live in one huge-ass city. Where in my town of 8000 (under 500 of whom are single women in my age range) am I going to find a girl who likes fat, balding, awkward, submissive losers?
>>
>>34829180
So tell them that. Tell them you're super nervous. Plenty of guys are man. Be their michael cera. I mean shit dude get in okcupid and start talking to girls online then progress from there. Basically all you gotta do is not be a creep and accept no for an answer.
>>
>>34829192
200k is far from rich.

Secondly, if I were you I'd be spending that money on prostitutes, legal brothels, strip club private rooms, and breastaurants (Hooters, Twin Peaks). If you're attempting for a serious long-term relationship, then you're just looking to fail.
>>
>>34829367
I do. NYC. You're out of luck in small cities unless you save up some money to travel more. If you're unwilling to lose weight and clean yourself up, though, I suggest you search fetish online dating sites and be ready to pay for sex.
>>
>>34829429

It's top 1-2% income for a single guy.

If I was top 1-2% looks I'd be beating off women with a stick.

If you're saying you have to be top 0.1% income to get women, then that's useless since 99.9% of us won't be that good looking.

I don't want prostitutes. Though I know that's where my life is heading.
>>
>>34828140
>choose to work out
>Treated like garbage by fat and fat acceptance people.
Who cares.
>>
>>34829556
>99.9% of us won't be that RICH

My brain is fried.
>>
>>34829192
>indian
well try learning punjabi and going back to india

get your parents to arrange a marriage or some shit
>>
File: Untitled.png (436KB, 1366x597px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
436KB, 1366x597px
>>34829493
A few years ago I went from fat to slightly chubby and nothing changed. Gained it all back since then of course.

Here are my three OkC matches. First is a self-described compulsive liar, second makes me feel bad because I just couldn't be attracted to her, and third is polyamorous.
>>
File: onahip.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
onahip.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34826544

Why do you guys even want a relationship?

I'm still a hugless kissless virgin but i dont desire to be with a women , not even for a quick hookup.

I don't crave any sort of intimacy, i bought a onahole hip a few years ago and that is enough for me, why the hell would i want to make my life stressful with being with someone? I'm perfectly contempt being by myself and im not even memeing. It's only going to get better aswell as sex dolls start getting mainstream in the next 10years + vr then women will start asking themselfs where are all the beta men gone? Only chad will still be interested in her for a quick pump and dump.
>>
>>34829763
Gee anon, it's like there are various different types of people in the world and not everyone thinks like you.

Asking why someone is different from you is like asking why a breed of dog is different from another one.
>>
>>34829721
If a long-term relationship is what you seek, then I feel sorry for you and cannot help you. Even Chads don't want a relationship with girls.

As for your matches, the first girl would've lied about STD's or meeting up with you. So I'd have had sex with 2 and 3.
>>
My gf actually initiated literally every step of our relationship. She sent me the first message on OKC, asked me to our first date and all that shit. Still going strong after a year and a half.
>>
>>34827764
Aight thx foo da tip ma nigguh
>>
>>34830120
attractive_man.jpg
>>
>>34830201
lol. I was thinking the same thing.
>>
How do you not be a nice guy without being a creep. Like do I just tell a girl I want to fuck her? I don't really get it. What am I supposed to say. You guys say to be dominant and assertive but I feel like it'll just come out creepy and rape-y if i tried it.

Also how are there robots here that get hit on by girls. Man if I were hot on by girls I would have no reason to be so socially anxious and insecure.
>>
>>34829763

I just ordered one of those (something similar on ebay) thanks to your post. We'll see.
>>
>>34830496
welcome brother

check out the onahole general on /jp/

also buy a usb onahole warmer for maximum pleasure.

>>16555053
>>
>>34830479
Steps to being dominant and assertive without coming off creepy
>be attractive
>don't be unattractive
>>
File: 1484049269882.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1484049269882.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>>34829763
>shelling out money for 20 pounds of pussy and ass and it still has a roastie
>>
>>34826591
Leanna Decker for anyone wondering.
>>
>>34830201
>>34830265
I weigh 325 lbs
>>
>>34827764
Is that Mother and daughter?
>>
>>34826544
bravery for a beautiful being crafted by God to interdependently complement the deepest aspects of your psyche seems like a good trade OP
>>
>>34830479
You first have to be able to read the signs, man. I think the best advice I've ever heard is that if you are questioning if a girl likes you or not, chances are she does. Women won't even give you the time of day if they had absolutely zero interest. Most of you guys just fuck it up beyond this part and turn them off.
>>
>>34831277
what does she look like

what does she smell like
>>
>>34826544
In this day and age you need to get a girlfriend just to get a girlfriend

try to find someone that isn't completely hideous to you, date them, and women will come to you

woman base their choices on what other women are doing, and if they're doing you then you must be something good
>>
>>34826829
that's ridiculous anon. there are many women and men who are capable of being faithful, and communicating with each other
>>
>>34831350
Well, fuck man women don't give me the time of day. I mean, granted, I don't really talk to them or initiate conversation. But I don't do that because I feel like when I look at them they don't show any bit of attraction towards me.

I am, ofcourse, talking about girls at work because it's the only place i am around girls in a somewhat social environment. Unfortunately I don't work directly with any girls because it's in the warehouse of a retail store where not many girls work.
>>
>>34828140
I feel like a woman wrote this post, and that's pretty hot to me.

I totally agree with it all, too, btw (it's transparently clear that robots live in a fantasy land where they are the main victims).

Just when women do stuff like this I find it quite nice.
>>
File: white.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>34826544

>Tfw dropped out of the dating market for specifically those reasons

No point in competing with 500 other normies in order to get a text back from a single female
>>
>>34831452
She's chubby, not really too fat imo but has a really pretty face. Smells decent too.
>>
>>34831586
what do you spend your time doing now?

what are your future plans for life?
>>
>>34831630

Work, Drink, Fuck escorts and shitpost. Not a bad life, might kill myself before 35
>>
>>34831644
damn, I take it you're not American

sex cannot be a part of your life in the USA unless you sell your soul to the vaginal jew
>>
>>34826544

It's not that hard. All you have to do is be not ugly, have a decent job, not be socially retarded and not say too much or reveal your power level.

Actually just be straight forward with asking her what are her interests and if she would like to hang out. If she says she's taken, isn't looking for a date, or any other reason that makes it out to be where she's rejecting you then you can just tell her, "I'm not looking for a date. Just hang out." If she says no, then that doesn't really mean shit since you're already miserable and won't make your life any shittier anyway.

Everyone fucks up by going full autist and saying stupid shit like, "I think you're a great person and you're beautiful..." or some shit like that where you are overly praising some bitch. Just ask to chill and continue to just chill until you are comfortable getting to know her better and then make your move. Just don't be a beta orbiter while you are in this process. This is the time where you're not taken and while you put in work with this girl, can play the game with another.
>>
>>34831644
>Not a bad life
Hmm, ok, ok.
>might kill myself before 35
wait a minute
>>
File: smugpumpkin.png (1MB, 836x815px) Image search: [Google]
smugpumpkin.png
1MB, 836x815px
>>34831804

Not everyone who kills themselves in depressed. Sometimes you just get bored. Why stick around after 35? It's all downhill from there on out
>>
>>34831844
you can still do the same stuff

in fact it will all probably be 100% better in 20 years if we haven't died in a nuclear apocalypse
>>
>>34831877

haha, you keep thinking that.
>>
>>34831844
the miracles of technology, the undivulged mysteries hiding in time's bosom, and the seasoned wisdom of advanced age don't appeal to you?
>>
>>34826951
What this nigga said
Smoke original everyday
>>
>>34828355
>robots are more shallow then men.
robot here, thats simply not tru.

>Again, you're acting like women can't decide what they like, but YOU know what they like.
my dad knows what my mom like, but she hisses when my dad deliver. from life experience, your statement is false (and i dont care about the audience pointing at me and screaming "ANECDOTE IS NOT EVIDENCE" either).

>No wonder women don't want you.
not tru, i just drop spaghetti when they show interest (my face screams "disinterest" all the time btw).

i have had a "LDR" once, i was so disappointed with what a female can bring to my life (as a person) i feel relationships in general is not worth the effort. the high of it seems to be on the meat slapping, but my right hand got me covered. i "broke" up with her after 2 weeks or so.
>>
>>34828076

Well, After a time, you get used to the cold, bitter feeling of rejection and come to terms with the fact that as a man you'll just die alone because it's too difficult.
>>
>>34828140

Maybe if you put effort into being anything other than something to fuck, none of that shit would matter, would you look at that.
>>
>>34828332
>Also, STOP TAKING WOMEN TO DINNER. It's fucking lame and they don't want to tell you because they know it'll hurt your fucking feelings.

No, it fucking wouldn't. Telling me you don't like dinner saves my both time and money. Fuck.
>>
>>34829192

Those Indian girls are super cute, dude. Shame they don't like white men. Also, India is super fukt, it's government is destroying the country.
>>
>>34828140
>>choose to work out
>Treated like garbage by fat and fat acceptance people.
Compensating something
>>choose to get fat
>Treated like garbage by everyone else, including men.
Virgin/neckbeard
>>choose to wear makeup
>Whore.
Faggot
>>choose to not wear makeup
>Lazy.
Bigot
>>choose to have sex
>Whore.
Rape
>>choose to not have sex
>Prude.
Bitter virgin/neckbeard
>>choose to directly reject a guy who is interested in her
>Bitch.
Faggot
>>choose to avoid confrontation to avoid being called a bitch, tries to ghost/let someone off ambiguously
>She's still a bitch.
Faggot
>>give a guy a chance even though she's sure she's not interested
>She's leading him on.
Rape culture
>>
>>34826544
*Dating fucking sucks for ugly beta males FTFY
>>
>>34827746
>>34826951
>What world are you living in, man? If any girl even remotely allows you to do this much leg work, then you drop the fuck out of here. That's common sense.
I don't get that part either. Aren't going somewhere and paying for it natural fora first date? Isn't that all a date is?
>>
>>34832308
>>they don't want to tell you because they know it'll hurt your fucking feelings
>No, it fucking wouldn't. Telling me you don't like dinner saves my both time and money.
You misunderstood, they don't KNOW that it will hurt your feelings as in they logically deduced that. They are just projecting what their feelings would be if they were in your place and getting their proposals rejected. Since they like to feel good more than be logical they treat everyone else as if they think like that, instinctively.

Women would never naturally do something that is logically better but would hurt your feelings, unless their own feelings come into consideration and in that case their feelings would trump yours.

tl;dr for women: feelings > logic
>>
>>34828068
How about no? How about you fuck off with this alpha garbage.
>>
>>34826613
More men move to cities for work
>>
>>34828206
"It's not that hard, I'm a tall white guy"
Lel k
>>
>>34828288
This is why you don't do this.
>>
>>34828355
Nah, women are way way way more shallow than men. Men are just more visual. Men will settle for a much wider range of partners.
>>
File: 1485716310479.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485716310479.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>34828068
>Only the strong survive and pass their genes on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA
>>
>>34826829
damn, i'm sorry those are the kinds of relationships that you've observed or experienced, but there are plenty of people in the world with stable, supportive relationships. not to say that some people aren't just fundamentally shitty, but don't let that cloud your view of relationships in general.
>>
File: dating_numbers.jpg (51KB, 657x413px) Image search: [Google]
dating_numbers.jpg
51KB, 657x413px
>>34826613

Nope, men are mathematically fucked
>>
The biggest issue with dating is that even the fucking vile looking women have stupid standards.
I decided to force myself into the dating game because I was sick of being alone. I had about 6 dates with 6 different girls and each one was a fucking disaster, and not because of me. Maybe 4 of the girls were below average, 1 was average and 1 was above average.

>Above Average
This was probably the most boring date of the 6. She had fuck all to say about anything in general. The only conversation I got out of her was seriously fucking dull. Just shit about some people at her work not thinking she's hot shit or something, I can't even remember...all I know is she started complaining about some girl called Lucy and 2 hours later was still complaining about her.

>Average
Easily the most annoying of the 6. She was a Jack of all trades- master of none. She'd seen every movie but couldn't remember any scenes, played every game but couldn't recall any characters, was a "Massive" fan of everything yet didn't know anything about it.

>Below Average
They ranged from egomaniacs to just plain horrible. All of them felt the need to talk about their previous relationships.
>>
>>34833271
>One man can keep over 250 women perpetually pregnant by rotating every day
>Men are more dispensable and have lower resistances to illness to reflect this
>When a woman is stressed for resources she is more likely to birth males
>Nature literally expects to solve resource scarcity by throwing more men at it
>The excess of men will suffer to acquire resources for women and then disappear once scarcity is gone
Nature fucking hates men.
>>
>>34831736
>It's not hard
>All you have to do is be not ugly,

Yeah because it's so easy to get a different face.
>>
>>34826951
>If any girl even remotely allows you to do this much leg work, then you drop the fuck out of here

Dumb ass, it's common. If you don't do these things women will see you as incompetent and ungentle man like
>>
>>34829575
Not me, particularly. My point is that there will always be people who will judge you for everything you do and essentially worrying about "social consequences" is going to make you unhappy.

No one pleases everyone.

>>34831568
Well, thanks. I try to get the facts out there.
Men on this site make up what they think it is like being a female, and then they hate women for it. It's good I think to get some perspective.

>>34832271
>read books
Boring.
>don't read books
Unintelligent.
>listen to music she likes
Either pretending to like it to be "not like the other girls," or she only likes it because her friends do.
>have traditionally female hobbies
Women are boring.
>have traditionally male hobbies
Special snowflake.

There are people who will say terrible things about you no matter what you do. You even started shit just now, implying that I only put effort into being a fucktoy, when I only gave what I thought were applicable examples of what I was talking about.

>>34832447
I never claimed that men didn't face social consequences. I argued with the anon who said that women didn't. You should read the thread next time.
>>
>>34835214
>I never claimed that men didn't face social consequences.
Which is why it was only a list
>>
>>34826646
>passive
if its you putting 80% effort to keep the conversation going then that means she's not interested in you. try talking about something you both like.
>>
>>34826613
>logically the amount of single people must be about the same for both genders
Assuming monogamy.
>>
>>34826544
I lucked out and the opposite happened for me, my gf made all the moves even though she did it it in her own spergy way which only made it more enticing. Otherwise I probably would never had found a girl.
>>
>>34826544
Imagine you're a good hike with a beautiful Lake and some nice cliffs and gorgeous views. Lucky you.

Now imagine there are hikers around, but not a ton. Imagine the hikers are constantly getting hit with direct advertisement for going on a hike regardless of what they're trying to accomplish with their day. All these hikes with different views and woods and essentially similar experiences. Sure. Your lake could be special but at the end of the day you're still just another hike. Now the last thing the hiker wants to to do after being offered a billion places to hike is actually go on one. And the chances of you being that one hike they change their mind for is astronomical. They'll probably just go somewhere closer or one they know is already good.

What you have to do is sit back.

Imagine the hiker decides they do want to hike. They find you and all there is are the basic directions on how to get there and possibly a pic or two. How intriguing. The hiker is feeling interested because they found you on their own. Hell as they prepare or drive over to explore you they may even already decide you must be good because why else would they have chosen you.

Now as a hike you certainly have to provide a lot. Make sure you're safe, easily accessible, and not filled with trash or just constant boring trees. But you're going about it wrong if you're just a targeted advertisement for every hiker who comes along. You can't force anyone to hike you and when you do it doesn't make them inclined to do so.
>>
>>34835820

I don't know if it was intentional, but that was hilarious, surreal, and I'm still not sure what your point was. There's too much choice for women and we're all worthless to them. I know.

Enjoyable post though.
>>
>>34835367
>try talking about something you both like
thats the whole point nigger
>>
File: 1479676936396s.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1479676936396s.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>23
>Wagecuck
>Live with parents
>Outright ignore women out of shame and I can't just bring a girl to my parents house

Anyone in the same boat
>>
>>34836626
>23
>uni(dropped out of first degree)
>living with parents
>don't mind making small talk with certain girls that don't intimidate me but can't get myself to ask any of them out
Kill me
>>
File: datingnaked.jpg (122KB, 1626x1020px) Image search: [Google]
datingnaked.jpg
122KB, 1626x1020px
>>34828423
Being white is detrimental. Women prefer African American males. Especially white women.

This ia a fact.

If you reply to this post youre a triggered pol faggot.
>>
>>34827987
It's not really a myth.

A woman's value start rapidly free-falling at 25. At 30 she's nearly worthless.

It's not so much that they'll WANT a beta provider, it's more that it's all they can get. They'd much rather stick to chads until they're dead, but it's just not possible.

The way men work, he'll be at the top of his game near 30, then lose value slowly for a long time.

Still, a woman who is pretty good will probably still manage to snatch the worse chads when she's older. And the less bad ones will still restrict themselves to the best beta providers.

So it's not like being a fat, ugly baldie will work out in the end because women want a beta provider, it's just that by then the odds would be in your favor (if you're into women coming off the cock carousel who don't really want sex ever).
>>
>>34828140
Gee it's almost like whenever you go towards a extreme direction, it backfires. Too bad people can't behave in a middle term, so you're stuck with the two extremes forever. Sorry, anonnette, that must suck so bad.
>>
>>34836918
>that gyno on the white guy
>that fridge body on the girl

To be fair, the black guy is the most attractive person there.
>>
>>34836626

>30
>$15/hour
>Live with parents
>Work is 80% women
>Make small talk, but have no real friends

I've done it completely on purpose and they have done nothing to help the situation. It took a job with mostly women to realize I will never relate to one and never want to.
>>
>>34833465
>>When a woman is stressed for resources she is more likely to birth males

That doesn't make any sense Anon. The gender of the child is decided by the male's sperm.
>>
>>34828387
>>34828332

Hey cool "just world" meme, guys.
>>
>>34837411

I'm not any of the quoted, but the mental attitude in your picture can be attributed to "robots" as well.

>i have autism so fuck it, might as well not try
>im ugly so i might as well not try
and
>im awkward so i might as well not try

are typical posts on r9k. It's basically robots saying "I deserve to be an ugly, bitter virgin so fuck it."
>>
>>34837478

Not correct. The attitude of "I'm ugly so my efforts are unrewarded" is a frank analysis of their suffering in an unjust world. The attitude of "you just need to try harder" is a delusional claim to a just world.
>>
>>34837578

The image ends with "To the normie brain, you deserve all of the above for being an [ugly], bitter virgin." It's pretty deterministic.
Isn't saying "I'm ugly so my efforts are unrewarded" no with no sense of waiting to change just as deterministic?
Otherwise, r9k would probably be more receptive to people offering help.
>>
>>34837478
>>i have autism so fuck it, might as well not try
>>im ugly so i might as well not try

Why should we take advice from normies who don't suffer the same consequences as a robot?
>>
>>34826544
Yup. Overheard a girl at work (who's 17) said she's been asked out by 16 guys and she's only a 6/10... Literally pick and choose who she wants.
>>
And don't forgetthat when you're in relationship it's okay for the bitch to show emotions but when you do the same she will instantly drop you

Fuck women, they are literally not human
>>
>>34836626
>22
>wagecuck
>live at home
>deleted tinder and bumble because im poor and ashamed
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.