[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you pay to have a faithfull hosewife who would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1410287467660s.jpg (8KB, 177x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410287467660s.jpg
8KB, 177x250px
How much would you pay to have a faithfull hosewife who would stay home, coock, take care of your house and be ready for sex whenever you wanted it?

I would probably pay 20-30 k, almost like a new car.
>>
>>34826198
if she's a qt, a lot more than 20-30k
>>
>>34826223
100k?

That's a lot of m0ney.
>>
>>34826198
I'll be your housewife for free, so long as you let me buy video games and cute clothes occasionally.
>>
>>34827069
Can I beat you senseless when I'm mad? Probably only like once a month
>>
>>34826328
I would expect this to probably a bit high.

You can get a good housewife for probably 40k once you factor in all the expenses of taking care of her (food, medical, housing, etc) and she doesn't bring in money on her own. On the flip side, she'll do errands and housework for you so you can earn more at your job.

Classic American Familia
>>
>>34827104
Originaioli no
>>
I like doing those things myself though, minus the sex of course but I don't want to pay thousands of dollars for a whore
>>
File: 1486399114810.jpg (9KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
1486399114810.jpg
9KB, 193x182px
>>34826198
>faithfull
Good luck with that, senpai.
>>
>>34827069
OP here. I wouldn't mind, but you shouldn't give yourself away cheap. People value expensive things more.
>>
>>34827188
That's the deal.
Actually i wouldn't want her to masturbate either. Her sexlife would be dedicated to me, and the punishment for being a bad girl would be a spanking and no sex.
>>
>>34827432
>he thinks women are faithful
>ever
Hell, even Chad gets cucked by other Chads thanks to these greedy whores.
>>
>>34826198

Depends. Am I supplying her with room and board and a clothing allowance?
>>
I would pay all of my future earnings. My money would be her money. I haven't made the best spending decisions to date. I'm sure she'll manage the checkbook better than I would.
>>
>>34827069
Not op but you must also be cute. Can't have a housewife if she's not a qt!
>>
>>34827069
lemme guess

ur a girl(male)
>>
>>34826198
>faithful

That's pretty difficult to get, or at least to be sure of

I'm a student now, but I guess if I was a bit older and had been employed for a while I would probably pay about the price of a house for it (a few 100k)

Depends on how much money I'd make, should be well above average though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.