[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ever feel like you fucked it all up between you and the one girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
ever feel like you fucked it all up between you and the one girl god made for you?
>>
File: 1486935045929.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486935045929.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>>34825876
>tfw you moved to quickly on your sister and she rejected you
>>
>>34825900
>on your sister

Die you scum
>>
yeah but she was nuts. She was cute but she told me a week after we started going out that she "couldn't wait until we got married" and she was literally obsessed with me.

As a depressed loner with little self-esteem that really scared me off
>>
>>34825876
Sounds familiar.
DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID NOW just because it's valentines day! Doing something because you think you should do anything is my personal recipe for disaster
>>
Yeah when I accepted it I lost the will to live. Been here since.
>>
I know I fucked it up, but it wasn't intentional. Depression was controlling me, and I guess she decided not to wait it out with me.

>the one girl
No such thing. There are almost unlimited numbers of girls that can be a true love for you. Finding them can be tricky though. I think I'm done with all that now. Can't go through another break up like that.
>>
>>34825876
Yes. It's a feel that haunted me for almost a decade. Then by a strange turn of events we live pretty near to each other and we hang out many times a week. I don't see any spark, I'm convinced I killed any potential attraction she could feel for me years ago and I'm a wreck with no future as of now. Still, it's nice to see her, smell her, touch her. She's gone trough some hard times herself and she's not as stunningly pretty as she used to be (though still quite a looker, mind you) but I'd still drop everything for her.
>>
>Actually believing in a one true love that was destined for you.
I shiggydiggy.
>>
>>34825973
havent lost the will to live but it is depressing as fuck when you realise she was the only one who will ever love you.
>>
>>34825876
Yes, she actually nice even now, but I never met her irl and that's why I'll bever be with her I think.
Now I only lurking for her fb and intagram photos and posts time to time and frequently less and less.
So bad I'll never find such human again. Fuck my life, I never told her that I not only obsessed to her.
>>
You only think she is the one for you because you never dated her. Had you dated her you would have hated her after 6 months
>>
>>34825876
I've fucked it up with 3 of them, so far. God made me the le Byronic hero type, so I'm pretty much destined to fail no matter what. Feels suicidal, really.
>>
File: skull1.jpg (63KB, 452x599px) Image search: [Google]
skull1.jpg
63KB, 452x599px
Every fucking day lad. If only i'd met her 2 years later once i'd cured my autism. Sometimes I think God just enjoys being a cunt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.