[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be black >Not liked by black girls >Only get attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1450893314938.png (422KB, 364x548px) Image search: [Google]
1450893314938.png
422KB, 364x548px
>Be black
>Not liked by black girls
>Only get attention from either white girls or latinas
>So far I've only dated one black and asian girl
What does this mean?
>>
it means youre a normie asshole and need to get the fuck out
>>
>>34825913
Well then, fuck you too, buddy.
>>
>>34825864
It means black and Asian girls are smarter than white and Latino girls and know not to date Niggers.
>>
>>34826242
Revel in your stupidity, my guy. Just take an intense breath in and bask in that scent of your own tate.
>>
>>34825864

And black men actually have the fucking nerve to say that they can be robots. Literally every race of woman desires you while a white guy can't get shit. And don't come at me with the blonde Chad is the most wanted, what about an average white guy with dark hair and eyes? Literally nothing. Blonde Chad has his hair and whiteness, blacks are black with big dicks, Hispanics are Spanish, Asians are Asian, but where does that leave a regular dark haired white guy?

I wish that they castrated all white guys before they hit puberty so that they never have to grow up and get rejected and know the feel of being an unwanted guy. Not only are we unwanted, we're hated because of our race. Just cuck us and kill us already.
>>
>>34826242
>It means black and Asian girls are smarter
I had to stop right there because none of the black girls I've met were not the brightest people. That's actually one of the reasons I've only dated 1 black girl. Asians are overrated as fuck so I don't give a heck.
>>
>>34826499
>Just cuck us and kill us already.
tyrone, stop roleplaying.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.