[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOWWW THE FUCKKK DOO II GETTT A GEEEEEE EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1447643063980.jpg (47KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1447643063980.jpg
47KB, 704x396px
HOWWW THE FUCKKK DOO II GETTT A GEEEEEE EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEEEEEE URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>34825090
>stop wearing new balances
>stop wearing baggy levi jeans
>stop not bathing
>stop sitting on your fat, greasy ass all day
>stop watching chinese cartoons
>stop eating like shit
>>
>>34825128
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

GGEEE EFF NAAAAAOOWWWW OOOGG OGG
>>
>>34825286
You have to work for it you sperg
>>
>>34825696
WORK FOR WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN ARE YOU SAYING IF I LIFT WEIGHTS AND EAT SARDINES WOMYN WILL FALL FROM THE SKY AND BE MY GF ???

THIS VAGUE "ADVICE" MAKES NO SENSE
>>
>>34825935
OMG JUST WASH YOUR GREASY FAT ASS AND GO OUTSIDE YOU FUCK
>>
File: 1485132547531.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485132547531.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>34825963
>JUST GO OUTSIDE BRO
>JUST TALK TO GIRLS BRO
>DO A FLIP BRO
>>
Here's an infallible, time-tested method:
>Ask a woman out
Didn't work?
>Ask another woman out
With persistence, you have your gf. That's all it is: you have to remain consistently persistent, never give up.
>>
jus b ureself
>>
File: suicide.jpg (54KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
54KB, 500x414px
>>34826076
>tfw literally every girl your age in your area has turned you down
THIS ISN'T INFALLIBLE
>>
File: 1428806428401.jpg (62KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1428806428401.jpg
62KB, 576x432px
>>34826076
>ASK HER OUT

wtf does this mean? It's like I'm reading military jargon, it doesn't make any sense.

>"10-4 Alpha Bravo Niner Ask Her Out I repeat Ask Her Out"
>>
File: 1437113726250.gif (490KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437113726250.gif
490KB, 167x250px
>>34826076
So you just have to hound every woman you see until one settles for you off a 30 minute interaction? Is this how the seeds of divorce are sown?
>>
>>34826469
>So you just have to hound every woman you see until one settles for you off a 30 minute interaction?
What guy, that is great with women, have you seen do this shit? If you can't understand what he said, you should just forego the thought of ever having a girlfriend. You're hopeless. Nobody will love you. Nobody will rely on you. Nobody will give a fuck about you. Just enjoy your ramen, Chinese cartoons, and pillow. Your future doesn't look very bright.
>>
>>34825090
Improve yourself until girls start becoming more approachable. It's the only way.
>>
>>34825128
New balances are nice af. Maybe not the dad shoe kind but they make pretty /fa/ stuff
>>
File: 1465067569866.gif (1MB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1465067569866.gif
1MB, 600x507px
>>34825090

step 1: Pick a life long goal, something difficult like becoming an astronaut or CEO, it doesn't matter if the goal is ridiculous, doesn't matter if nobody believes you, doesn't even matter whether you believe in it yourself or not, you just need a goal, any goal, that you can truly decide to dedicate your life to, then once you have your goal works towards it everyday and if you don't do it already fukken start lifting you shitty DYEL, if you weren't a couch potato you'd have a gf already so you can't expect to get a gf until you max out your newb gains, takes at least six months. Self improvement is key.

step 2: talk to lots of people in a confident way, I don't care that you're introverted, just talk to people as often as you can handle and fake confidence until you become confident. Self improvement is key.

step 3: lower your standards, Stacy won't want a loser like yourself, think of her as final boss while you're still at the noob village, you can't possibly beat her now, she just showed up to show how pathetic you are right now so much so she won't even bother crushing you under her heel, you're not even worthy of that yet. But you can get better if you apply yourself, and all roasties, yes even Stacies, can only get worse with time. Self improvement is key.

step 4: once a girl looks interested, ask her out. If she says no, tell her it is ok and NEVER TALK TO HER EVER AGAIN, this is absolutely crucial, she needs to get the message that her presence in your life is a mere accessory, and that you don't really need her at all. There are a billion roasties out there, you don't have to care about any given roastie.

step 5: Don't have a gf yet? Holy shit, go back to step 3 and try again. Have a gf already? Then raise your standards and try step 4 again, as you level up and your current roastie approaches expiration date you will want a new and better one, keep at it long enough and you'll be one of those seniors with smoking hot gfs eventually.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>34825128
I do none of those things. Where's my free gf?
I want a GF! I wanna, I wanna, I WANNAAA WANNA WANNNAAA!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.