[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does stuff like this exist or are implants/psychotronic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Darpa-.jpg (119KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Darpa-.jpg
119KB, 600x440px
Does stuff like this exist or are implants/psychotronic warfare just a meme?
>>
my implant is stuck on shitposting please nsa reset it
>>
>>34825429
signal boosting in hope that i too can stop shitposting for good
>>
Are you really this much of a paranoid child that you not only believe this exists but ask 4chan for advice on it?
>>
>>34824833
It's bullshit because if it existed there wouldn't be a need for plenty of shit the NSA does spend money on.

You can verify the state of the weaponry used by anyone by looking at the state of the battlefield.

If it were that easy to control people then they wouldn't be messily suiciding people anymore.
>>
>>34824833
Magic leap (not kidding, actual name) has a youtube video on game changing techniques that could make "projecting" images into your eye incredibly eas and lightweight...but the software part looks very sci-fi
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLkFWq_ipCc
here it >is
>>
>>34826895
No I'm not a paranoid child. A well informed citizen, rather. I'm just curious. Why so quick to throw the P word around, and the hostility?
>>
>>34827004
Stupidity beyond a certain threshold pisses me off that's why.
>>
>>34826984
So it's basically just Holograms. I've heard they have that technology for quite some time. I guess this is the outlet company they released the next level technology into the world
>>
>DDees.com
Schizo meme desu

honestly there's better schizo shit out there. Deadly gangster computer god for example
>>
>>34827055
I'm just saying with all the satellites and the supercomputer technology you're telling me that they couldn't hone in on a person's brain's electromagnetic field and pick up the unique differences in signal and extrapolate that into thoughts and words. I've heard they even the NFC on phones can used
>>
>>34827075
Yeah I like the evil supercomputer big Bertha one the best.
>>
>>34827113
We barely have medical facilities that can do that close-range. And even then we sure as shit can't pick out distinct thoughts much less translate them into readable words

it's highly unlikely that the DOD would be able to make MASSIVE leaps of technology like that totally on its own. They'd rather be blowing taxpayer dollars on railguns or other more "applicable" technologies
>>
>>34827207
What about the deadly gangster a supercomputer God that Anon was talking about?
>>
Now this picture the implants the singling out DARPA is a bit silly. But the reality of the ability to encode an extremely low or high electromagnetic frequency with an audio signal that has the effect of literally beaming a thought into a person's mind is and has been a possibility for decades. I just wonder if they can do it in reverse
>>
>>34827113
Not in 2017
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.