[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feel bad for inanimate objects if they're unwanted or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 83a.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
133KB, 528x321px
>feel bad for inanimate objects if they're unwanted or treated badly
>feel bad for food that gets thrown away

just how more autistic can i get
>>
We're having tacos tonight anon
>>
It's called having hyper empathy.
That's pretty cute, anon.
>>
>>34824730
I hope you eat them all
>>
Is that really a problem though? I'm the same and at least it makes me respectful of things.
The universe is one afterall blabla
>>
i know this feel
when i'm writing i never leave a single word all alone on it's own line, i have to put a friend next to it
>>
>>34824716
I've been there
One time i cried after throwing away a banana peel
>>
I get sad seeing abandoned or thrown away toys. Which is why I never got rid of mine and store them in the attic
>>
>>34824863
Be sure to play with them occasionally so they won't feel abandoned.
>>
>>34824716
Oh god i so know this feel
>Almost started crying a couple weeks ago for an ubfinished pizza, that didnt even taste very good
>>
>when you put stuff like forks and knives back and shuffle them around so everyone gets its turn
I'm so fucked up.
>>
>>34824863
Iktf, I find stuffed animals forgotten by kids, It makes me sad to think that they were so loved and now the child is probably crying over their lost stuffie. I take them home and keep them in my creepie stuffed animal collection, next to knife and gun collection which makes it even weirder.
>>
>>34824716
I know that feel. Also,
>feel bad for books, movies, video games, etc. that are left unfinished

>>34824863
>>34824953
>see a kid reject a toy that was given to him or her as a present
>feel incredibly bad for the toy
>>
>>34824971
It's more like you know the kid is in the car ride home crying to go back to get it but the parents are like no we will just go get you a new one, they just don't understand how unthinkable that concept is to the child.
>>
>>34824971
These almost make feel physical pain

WHY
>>
>>34824716
Why would that be autistic? You're made out of the same stuff.
>>
File: lady elaine.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lady elaine.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>34824716
I've always done this

> periodically rotate the stack of plates in my cabinet so the ones on the bottom will get used, too.

> as a kid, I was listening to the Top 40 on the radio and a song fell a huge distance from the top 10 almost out of the 40 in one week. I felt sorry for it so I went out and bought it (this was when you still bought physical music media).

> my dogs don't play with some of the toys we got them. Feel sorry for the toys and practically force the dogs to play with them.

> Also used to talk to playing cards like they were my friends. Yes, I was an only child

> but it's nice that some of us still have compassion in this asshole world
>>
My little sister got a shirt as a birthday present from some aunt. It had pics of kittens in it. And she said she won't wear it because it's too childish for her.

It made me feel so sad for the shirt and the kittens I'm almost crying just thinking about it.
>>
>>34825052
I think this kind of thing is literally considered a symptom of autism iirc
>>
File: 1486870403389.jpg (62KB, 960x866px) Image search: [Google]
1486870403389.jpg
62KB, 960x866px
>Grandma buys me some clothes
>They're really nothing I like but I still accept and try to wear them frequently anyway
Love you grandma
>>
>>34825280
Reading this makes me happy somehow.
You're all good people in this thread. Cheering for you all!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.