[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tweet that I want a septum piercing > get a dozen retweets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Nana.gif (321KB, 720x405px)
Nana.gif
321KB, 720x405px
>Tweet that I want a septum piercing
> get a dozen retweets from people telling me to not get a septum piercing
>get an email from someone telling me if I get a septum piercing that I will look like a basic bitch and they will unsubscribe to my Youtube channel

I'm 22 years old damnit. I'm still young enough to get a septum piercing without it being unsavory.
>>
How many subscribers do you have?
>>
There is no age where the booger piercing isn't unsavory
>>
What, are you a fucking Minotaur? Those things are trashy as fuck
>>
>>34824238
septum piercings will never look good on anyone
>>
Sigh. Don't get a septum piercing. It looks good on NOBODY.
>>
>>34824238
Piercings are gross. Please don't get one, there's really no upside to them.
>>
I like em. When I see one I want to put a chain on it and make them my sex slave
>>
I took mine out. I'm not into punk rock anymore and it didn't suit me anymore without all the dirty crust punk clothes.
>>
>all the cucks ITT trying to make OP into a cuck
>>
What's wrong with a septum piercing?
>>
>>34825249
It looks bad, it costs money, you're not going to use it forever, so it's wasting money, people will judge you and avoid you because of it.
>>
>>34824238
The only piercing that doesn't automatically look disgusting is ear lobe piercing.
>>
I got one about a year ago and I really like it, OP. I have a closed hoop that hugs my nose pretty tight since I don't like the horse shoe ones, but they have a lot of pretty jewelry for it online. Who the hell cares what people say if you wanna do it go ahead, unless you're that much of a people pleaser.
>>
File: septum-piercing-12.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
septum-piercing-12.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
OP, everybody has little things they like to do for personal self-expression, but there's a cut-off point between "self expression" and "obnoxious", and I can tell you that septum piercings are solidly past "obnoxious". Tattoos skirt the line, but a septum piercing WILL make anybody except your friends instantly have a lower opinion of you.

If you don't care about that, fine, but it looks like you care at least a little bit about how you're perceived, so you probably shouldn't do it.
>>
ROASTIE OUT THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU GOOOOOOOOO NOWWWWW LEAVE
>>
>>34825249
Ugly, trashy, unhygienic

Tattoos, piercings and brightly coloured hair are indicators a girl is a try-hard loser. They're symbols that you're a low value female, probably mentally ill and not worth much beyond pumping and dumping.

If you want to be respected, treat yourself with respect. Don't cover yourself in ugly pieces of metal and ink.
>>
File: 1485989333919.jpg (268KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485989333919.jpg
268KB, 1280x1280px
>>34824238
i fall in love with most okay looking girls, septum is my favourite thing
>>
>orbiters stop texting you when you update your Instagram and show everyone your new septum piercing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.