[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here know if heroin overdose is a good way to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bo_morphine_free_0.jpg (160KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
bo_morphine_free_0.jpg
160KB, 860x460px
Does anyone here know if heroin overdose is a good way to kill yourself? I've heard it feels just like a regular high, which seems like it would be a good way to go out. I've never done heroin or any kind of opiates so I imagine I wouldn't need much to OD.
>>
Probably, I mean you won't feel a thing because you're drugged. In fact you might only feel euphoria.
>>
Seems to be a good option. You'd be so fucked up when you're choking on your own vomit you won't even know it.
>>
Your OD will more than likely be you chocking on your own vomit but paralyzed from drugs to do anything
>>
>>34824185
I've heard it's not necessarily pleasant. It feels sort of like your drowning but yeah you're high as fuck so you sort of ride it out better.
>>
>>34824245
Puking from an opiate od is atleast something I can attest to.

You're sort of just there, then you get real nauseous real quickly, you head to the bathroom and just puke without really feeling the puke coming out and 5 mins later it's all good.
>>
>>34824185
heroin has a rather high therapeutic index (effective dose / lethal dose) so it's not a great suicide method if you don't have unlimited assess to properly assayed horse
>>
>>34824185
it's not gonna be painless if that's what you're asking and it's gonna be pretty messy
>>
>>34824185
There's another type of drug that you can combine heroin with that makes it even easier to OD. I forget what it is now, some other downer.
>>
>>34824185
If you really wanted a painless way to go you'd just rig a bomb to your head. Or use a 12 gauge. Can't feel pain when your brain is splattered across the wall. No, anon, you have a narcissistic wish to look presentable for burial.
>>
>>34824185
>Does anyone here know if heroin overdose is a good way to kill yourself?

>Can anyone resurrect themselves after ODing on heroin, and share their anecdotal experience with me?

Did you give this question much thought, OP?

Heroin overdose kills you by suppressing your respiratory system, which leads to suffocation. In theory, you would experience an intense euphoria before blacking out and losing the ability to breathe, and then you would suffer brain death within a few minutes.

If your respiratory system isn't suppressed enough to kill you, it's likely your brain will nonetheless be deprived of oxygen enough to cause permanent damage. You could recover, but lose the ability to walk or move your arms. You could also end up severely retarded, or in a persistent vegetative state.

Even a short amount of oxygen deprivation can result in serious brain damage.
>>
I overdosed many years ago. Just laid down and quit breathing. My friend gave me cpr until the paramedics got there but I would have died if he hadn't. It just felt like going to sleep. Very pleasant.
>>
Ya bro I shoot it everyday. You won't even realise you died.
>>
>>34824185
Dying from a heroin overdose is the nicest thing ever because its not like most other drugs overdose with an explosion of chemicals in your brain which feels fucking terrible until the moment you die
Heroin overdose you die because heroin effects the part of your brain responsible for breathing, its normal to just breath 2-3 times a minute, when you overdose from it you have the best feeling you will ever experience and just stop breathing without even noticing it
But get some high grade heroin to shoot and take like 0,6 g and youre fucking done famalam
>>
>>34824185
If you can actually get a hold of 3+ grams of heroin, and don't fuck up the IV injection, yeah
You'll be insanely high then lose consciousness, if you overdosed properly you will slowly stop breathing in your unconscious state and/or aspirate on your vomit
>>
>>34824185
I heard you don't feel anything. Say you did pills right before, you wouldn't feel that or the heroin. That's when you will know your about to die. But that's just hear say
>>
i overdosed on dope. you don't know it's happening, you just get really high and black out. there's no pain or shit coming out of your nose like they show in the movies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.