[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people on this very board who believe that they can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 300px-Pectus1.jpg (17KB, 300x382px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Pectus1.jpg
17KB, 300x382px
There are people on this very board who believe that they can be a robot without having pectus
>>
Norms can and do have it. If you get to the point of being naked with a woman, she won't care--just like penis size.
>>
pectus is nothing gyno is horrible. People can feel bad about pectus but laugh at guys with gyno.
>>
>>34823286
thank you for saying pectus instead of only pectus excavatum (your picture) like most people selfishly do since it's the much more common form of pectus with Pectus carinatum being far rarer meaning that PC would sooner identify one as a robot by the logic of most OPs of these types of threads than PE especially because it's covered by almond no medic plans as it's seen as simply cosmetic and not a guaranteed harbinger of further health complications (that's technically false by the way) and is so often overlooked entirely whereas the more common form is easily treated with a brace (during formative and bodily developmental years) or surgery and is covered by many medical plans

t. somebody who knew someone with PC (not PE) who took their own life largely because of it
>>
i have the pectus that comes out ;-;
>>
File: wright in a benis.jpg (62KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
wright in a benis.jpg
62KB, 904x542px
>>34823286
fuck you got me
i have not that hard one like in op's but still i'll never look good because of that
>>
>>34823434
>almond no medical plans
almost no* medical plans
that typo really grinds my almonds
>>
>>34823431
Maybe because pectus is congenital while gyno can be fixed just by not eating junk?
>>
>>34823445
That's Pectus Carinatum that you have then, and not Pectus Excavatum. See the post above yours.
>>
File: 1453320911099.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1453320911099.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>mfw i lived my whole life without knowing i had this

The other day I went to get a physical exam and the doctor told me I had a mild case of pectus excavatum

feels whatever man
>>
>>34823286
Mine was very similar to the pic in OP but I had corrective surgery. Now I just have some ugly scars and slightly flared ribs but otherwise I look pretty normal

The pain after the surgery almost made me regret it though. I have tons of stories if anyone is interested
>>
>>34823488
gyno is not fat tho. Been skinny all my life got gyno at puberty it never resolved now i have tits need 5-6k to get it fixed cant go to the doctor and say muh genetic to fix it for free.
>>
>>34823431
I have both. PE makes gyno more noticeable.
>>
>>34823286
Maybe if your mom didn't drop a bowling ball on your chest as a baby you could be normal
>>
>>34823431
..... Do you play with your tits at night? :3
>>
File: 1486621086360.jpg (162KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486621086360.jpg
162KB, 640x640px
>>34823431
>tfw flared ribs pectus and gyno and a chubby stomach with bowel problems so I'm always bloated out
I never go shirtless in public or in front of anyone because I am a trainwreck
Even after working out and lifting for a year nothing has changed
>>
>>34823576
I'm not saying gyno is fat. I know gyno is actual breast tissue, but most of the guys who develop gyno is because they are fat. Fat is converted in strogens by your body, that makes your nipples think you are woman, basically.
If you got it without being fat, it can be that your hormones are fucked up by another reason. In any case lifting could help.
>>
how do you get one of these?
>>
>>34823286
Used to have it.
Tried many ways of fixing it working out etc
2y later got it fixed fixed with a surgery
Was free thanks to my goverments healthcare
1 year later it still hurts like hell and still look very skinny and sickly
Soon I will get my own place and start working out
So much trouble just to look normal
>>
>>34823286
I have it and lifting helped me :3
>>
>>34823553
How long did the pain last
Just in the hospital or what
>>
>>34823625
That's one hell of a combination

Post pics so I can feel better about myself
>>
File: 1467293007314.jpg (578KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1467293007314.jpg
578KB, 1944x2592px
>>34823286
Occasional reminder that any and all females whomsoever ever voluntarily become pregnant beyond the age of thirty years, and/or attempt to birth the child(ren) of such pregnancies, should be unapologetically, immediately inserted into, and instantaneously incinerated inside of an industrial oven.
>>
>>34823466
also by pectus i have mitral valve prolapse
>it means my mortality rate is 15-20%
>>
>>34823286
Dont have this, but Im bald and have skull deformation, can I be robot?
>>
File: 1486933690195-252560837.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486933690195-252560837.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I have PE but working out got me to this
>>
>>34823889
You can make it less noticible by keeping keeping your shoulders back people with pectus excavatum have naturaly tight chest muscles that bring the shoulders forward also tighten or flex your stomach to reduce rib flair
>>
I have wide hips

So close enough, think I'd rather have pectus actually
>>
>>34823885
I'm not the arbiter of that, but I'd say yes, assuming you're not obviously some Chad Tindercuck despite that.
I have Pectus Carinatum AND a skull deformity as well.
It's fucked up, and I can't help but feel empathy for anybody who has any of this shit, out of principle, even if only for that alone and if I otherwise hated, disliked, or felt differently about somebody for who they are outside of their having PC/PE/any severe congenital defect(s).

T. A genetic abomination that would rather have been aborted than experience this.
>>
>>34824023
Wow thanks anon. My mom alway says why i walk with my shoulders forward. Didnt know it had anything to do with my pectus.
>>
>>34824023
>>34824765
Or you know...

You could maybe work out your back muscles so your shoulders go back naturally.

Just a thought.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.