[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the girl you're texting right now? Any potential

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

Who's the girl you're texting right now? Any potential there, or already someone you're seeing?
>>
>>34822872
>implying i have girls on my phone
Et normie normiae
>>
cryptic metaphors,
may be part of a cult trying to recruit,
beggars cant be chosers though
>>
Just a few friends of mine who I go to bars with but they're in relationships and are just old friends.
>>
File: 1473136738988.gif (294KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1473136738988.gif
294KB, 190x190px
Texting her saying I had fun hanging out with her last night. We went out for a single drink around 1:30, bought some more liquor and went back to my place. Watched The Avengers together and we both fell asleep. Coaxed her to lay her head on my chest and we both spent the night sleeping together on the couch.

We've been hanging out for a few months now and she's the only girl who ever texts ME asking to hang out instead of me pestering her. She's beautiful and smart and young but she's also in an open relationship with a dude I know and like who has a different gf. The whole situation is weird and I think we both might have feelings but we don't know what to do about it.

I'm not even complaining tho because at this point I'm happy just to have someone to cuddle and take naps with.
>>
>>34822872
two asian girls who are obsessed with me because they actually think i would date them etc

jokes on them

i friendzoned one and am teaching the other how to be a good fuckbuddy

no other girls that are not friends/relatived
>>
>>34823111
stuff it in my bro
>>
>>34822872
Does Skype messaging with fembots count?

I'm chatting with two new ones right now, one added 3 days ago and the other added last night. Spent all day yesterday typing with the former and all day today typing with the latter.

I'm really good at becoming friends with and chatting up fembots, but I'm not good at changing the tone towards more than that. If she tries to make me orbit however I leave immediately
>>
>>34822872
A girl from tinder I have a date set up with. She's alright and very polite but I doubt anything will come out of it. She's probably taller than me actually, but I can only tell that from the pics and she'll be most likely disappointed when she sees me

I'd really like something to come out of it though. I doubt it will but would be cool if it did.
>>
File: IMG_20170212_154647.jpg (201KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_154647.jpg
201KB, 720x1280px
>>34822872
should I run?
>>
>>34823316
You fucking disgust me, manwhore.
>>
>>34823369
Assert your dominance and tell that bitch to fuck off
>>
>>34822872

I haven't texted a girl in over a year fuck you
>>
>>34823316
What are their names. I got a record of over 10 skype fembots and the reasons why they are simple roasties who will only hurt you.
>>
>>34822872
Some barrista girl on instagram. Im buying her panties.
>>
I only know her on the internet, but I've known her for almost two years now. I've told her I really like her before and she turned me down in a way that wasn't a no.
After all this time I've finally gotten it through my dumb head that she isn't and will never be interested in me romantically.
>>
Someone who rejected me 10 months ago but I still talk to for social validation because I have no friends
>>
>talking to girls

you have to go back
>>
File: 1485724339715.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485724339715.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>34823316
Alright this triggered me. This actually officially triggered me.

Why are you talking to them? You keep 2 fembots around for what? Why are you keeping them away from us real robots who just want some human contact. You are literally fishing for their nudes aren't you?

And everything you talk about right now is gonna be considered boring by the next poor cuck she contacts. What am I gonna be the fiftieth fucking guy to talk about her reading interests or whatever? You stupid fuck what are you doing?

>but I'm not good at changing the tone towards more than that.

Fucking ulterior motive piece of shit. YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON FEMBOTS GHOST EVERYONE AS SOON AS THEY STOP BEING ENTERTAINING.

HANG YOURSELF OSCAR / CHAD / TYRONE.
>>
>>34823272
You realize even if she leaves her man for you or cheats, she'll do the same to you when she gets bored of you
>>
>>34822872
Not interested in any of them
>>
Going to ask her out on a date tomorrow. Help.
>>
>>34823272

>tho
>open relationship

cuck
u
c
k
>>
>>34822872
my online gf : ))
>>
>>34823316
Oscar? Is that you? Fuck you whore.
>>
>>34823975
Tell us about her? How far does she live from you? Did you meet here?
>>
The only girl on my phones contact list is a glorified Internet friend I haven't seen in 10 years. I'm fairly certain the lack of in person contact is the only reason she speaks to me.
>>
>>34824078
she lives in norway i live in the us so pretty far. we didn't meet here actually but we did meet on like a forum. she is really cool honestly and it's going super well. honestly I mean i really hope we can go all the way like somehow close the distance eventually. were both 18 though so thats a long way off
>>
>>34823316
How the fuck does one even go about getting a fembot's skype?
>>
My ex. She was asking about my depression. Told her to leave me alone.
>>
>>34823776
I'd never post their names. I'm at 7 right now, but I'm only actively talking with 3 of them. Conversation died naturally with 3 others, and the last one I think is ghosting me. Ironically she's the only one I got nudes from. I only started doing this about 3 weks ago.

>>34823893
I keep them around because they're fun.
That's not really how it works. I'm not the first guy they ever talk to, either. Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't. I'm just being myself :v)

The only ulterior motive I have is practicing how to talk to girls. I'm not romanticizing them or seducing them, but just learning how to talk and interact with them. Hopefully this will help me with my romance life. Of course I wouldn't mind if I met up with any of them for lewd times which I have done with one girl from /a/ but that's not really my main motivation.

>>34824043
Not Oscar. I'm looking to hurt these girls, and the only one who sent me nudes did so on her own after she herself turned the conversation lewd.

>>34824474
Talk to them in threads and exchange contact info.
>>
>>34824354
>she's from norway
>tfw Norwegian but can't even get my own Norwegian gf

Good luck though bro.
>>
I think it has potential but im not sure how to take it. Can anyone possibly help?
>>
>>34823855

Make the nuke, I stayed in contact with a girl who shot me down out of desperation for friends and it only made me more miserable.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1152x864px
>>34822872
>homo girl who is less of a loser then i am
>girl who teases me for my crippling loneliness by sending cute selfies.

No luck here.
>>
>>34825168
tell me about her, is she a stacy ?
>>
>>34825278
No she's a little qt muslim ndian girl who is very quiet but sweet.
>>
I haven't been in contact with her in over a month now, she seems to have ghosted me. Wasn't planning on going anywhere with her anyway, she had a boyfriend and I'm too obsessed with my oneitis who also has a boyfriend just fuck my shit up already to make any serious moves towards other girls.
>>
File: 1485638840801.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485638840801.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>34822872
My long-distance ex that has left me 4 times for chads in the past.
I might win her back after all of these years!
>>
File: 1486689895135.png (246KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486689895135.png
246KB, 484x640px
lesbian friend
she's neurotic, depressed, and has panic attacks when forced to socialize among large groups of people
she has the soul of a robot
>>
File: cranberry juice.jpg (66KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
cranberry juice.jpg
66KB, 496x499px
>>34825585
no potential for a relationship unless she suddenly decides she's actually bisexual, obviously
still, i just see her as a friend at this point
it would be really fucking pathetic if I orbited a girl that I knew full well would never have romantic interest in me
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.