[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a thing normies do that really annoy you? >laughing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

File: 1476447451758.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1476447451758.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
What's a thing normies do that really annoy you?

>laughing in a way to make you ask them what's funny
or generally
>laughing too loud for too long
>>
>>34820534
>lole! Anon ur so quiet!!!
Nothing makes me more pissed
>>
asking about you, or your day, or anything pertaining to you despite the fact you know they have zero interest in what you have to say and are just trying make small talk for the sake of making small talk
>>
File: gunpepe.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
gunpepe.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>34820534
> raising their normie children
>>
File: 1486419606196.gif (47KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1486419606196.gif
47KB, 250x194px
>>34820534

>casually walking somewhere at work, not upset, literally just walking somewhere

"Hey buddy life aint that bad! Smile!"

>instant white hot rage
>>
File: 1475956099893.jpg (15KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
1475956099893.jpg
15KB, 384x383px
>>34820592
>walking home late at night
>some drunk dude is asking everyone he sees if they're happy
>asks me
>look him dead in the eye and say
>"no, I hate myself"
>he's bambozzled
>sure showed him
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>reading aloud whatever they see on my screen
>staring at me with disgust when I give some sort of criticism or make a sarcastic statement
>"lol why are you sitting like that??!??"
>group of chatting normies completely ignore me if I say nearly anything
>normie tries telling me something when were across the room, in a fast and low voice, and/or with other noises in the room, then joke that I'm getting deaf when I ask what the fuck they said
>normies pretending they hold similar interests/problems as I do like they're talking to a retarded kid
And they wonder why I hide away from most of them.
>>
File: you_cant_win.gif (870KB, 450x191px) Image search: [Google]
you_cant_win.gif
870KB, 450x191px
>Normie insults you
>You insult them back
>Normie takes the high ground and his normie friends back him up
>>
File: IMG_5811.jpg (143KB, 634x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5811.jpg
143KB, 634x823px
>>34820534
>why are you so quiet anon? How do you keep to yourself all day xDDDD?

Esepecially when they ask you this several times, as if my answer will somehow change.

Why are normies so fucking dumb...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.