[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manlets will defend genetic pollution Who /approveseugenics/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0973.jpg (204KB, 749x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0973.jpg
204KB, 749x678px
>manlets will defend genetic pollution

Who /approveseugenics/ here?
>>
i think the guy used as chad on the left is around 5'8" iirc
>>
>>34820261
Chad is obviously 6'2'' or 6'3'', true chad sizes
>>
still haven't heard an explanation on why physicality still matters to genetic quality
>>
>>34820399
So you want a world of manlets and ill people?
>>
>>34820444
Why would it be less desirable that people be manlets? Smaller people would be more resource efficient as we generally don't need mass as we once did.
>>
>>34820444
who said anything about ill?

still haven't heard an explanation
>>
>>34820444
better than a world full of well built actual retards
>>
>>34820497
They're ugly to look at. Also, people usually are taller if they have been well fed and had a healthy hearly life.
>>34820515
>>34820553
Physicality is basically the only thing you can control with genetic quality. It would be obviously better to bred smart people but that's impossible,
>>
OP is just another bitter virgin lanklet. Just goes on to reinforce the facts and stereotypes.

Khv robots are tall. If you are tall, you are far more likely to be a khv NEET failure.
>>
>>34820214
i think there should be a voluntary eugenics program to create a race of supermen who will guide humanity to eternal life among the stars
>>
>>34820589
Shorter guys have better looks. This is a fact. You cannot deny it. Anything over 6'2" means you have a deformed face and can only get girls with money or fame.
>>
>>34820589
>Physicality is basically the only thing you can control with genetic quality.

correct me if im wrong, but what you are saying
basically translates to:

>cognitive abilities are in no way influenced by genetics

if thats what youre saying, then youre simply wrong and it would be neat if you didnt say random shit you dont know of. thx bb
>>
>>34820607
>>34820628
>projecting
>>34820631
It is MAYBE controlled by genetics. This doesn't mean that today we have the power to control genetics that well.
>>
>>34820702
heritability/correlation numbers are pretty solid for IQ but alright
>inb4 iq doesnt measure intelligence

Your argument seems to be height as a general proxy of general health of a person but this relationship is really modest at best.

Are you really going to say Asians should be diluted out of the human population for being a little smaller on average?
>>
>>34820589
>They're ugly to look at. Also, people usually are taller if they have been well fed and had a healthy hearly life.
Obviously malnourished people will be shorter, but you could control for smaller, healthy people regardless. Being 'ugly' is irrelevant, we're talking optimization.
>>
>>34820867
>Are you really going to say Asians should be diluted out of the human population for being a little smaller on average?
Asians are already a smaller race by average. They shouldn't be compared to asian and blacks; so only manlet asians should be phased out, not normal asians (although they would still be smaller than whites).
>>34820917
If people are healthy and well fed they get taller. This means that it is the healthier size. Also, we would prevent a lot of sufferance phasing out manlets
>>
>>34820214
If you do, then you should be the first, robot. By that time, you'd beg the communists to protect you.

Lmao, go kill yourself in a bunker
>>
>>34820214
Height isn't only tied to genetics.
>>
>>34821245
So it is true that it's the manlets fault if their short?
>>
>>34820967
You must be one ugly son of a bitch. Your posts literally scream

>REEEEEE I'm 6'3" why am I a kissless virgin while that 5'8" guy stole my oneitis

You're the perfect example why khv robots are tall. Taller means more likely to be a virgin.
>>
>>34821278
I'm 6'2''
I don't have a oneitis
I'm not a virgin
And you're projecting :^)
>>
>>34821267
Not necessarily. If you grow up in a poor family and end up not eating well, you can have growth issues. Or if you have some hormonal condition I think it also acts on growth.
But if you've got scoliosis and end up being shorter because you didn't put in practice the tips your doctor gave you, you'd be at fault.
height is a meme and literally doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>34821366
>height is a meme and literally doesn't matter anyway
Yeah, sure. Fuck you lanklet
>>
>>34821314
So you got the money together once to go to a prostitute. Good for you.
>>
>>34821392
He's right. Why are you so angry at him?
>>
>>34821397
Nah, it's illegal in my country. Crime is for small brained manlets.
>>
>>34821412
If he's right, why have I been rejected by multiple girls due to my height? Explain this lanklet
>>
>>34821450
>girls are the end goal of all humanity and living being
you guys are so deluded and focused on sex it's almost laughable
get a bloody hobby
>>
>>34821450
First, you're lying. Second, you have been rejected for being a raging autistic sperglord. Third, you're lying.
>>
>>34821488
So. I can't get girls and I should just get over it? nice
>>34821491
I wish I was lying
>>
>>34821512
shallow enough of a person where you have to center your life around it, sure

a lot of famous volcels out there who did just fine given they had a grander, selfless purpose in life
>>
File: 1483485017724.png (136KB, 1897x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483485017724.png
136KB, 1897x679px
>>34820214
>Who /approveseugenics/ here?
I do.
>>
>>34821512
>boohoo, one person out of an unfathomably huge amount doesn't want to fuck me
>why must life be so unfair ? fucking genetics man
sounds like you've never had either problems, or occupations. do something with your life lad
>>
>>34821550
So I can't enjoy relationship or sex and I have to turn to some greater purpose? How many people do something great during their life? I can't even get a good job because I'm getting cucked everyday by lanklets
>>
Off topic here, but as a robot who was born by artificial insemination to two lesbians, I seriously question whether artificial insemination is legal. Why can't these people just adopt? If they insist that having "their own" child is important, then does that not imply that it's also important that the child is raised by "his own" father? Why bring a child into the world who will never know is father?

Yes, an adopted child won't be raised by his own parents, but he is already born so it's just helping solve a problem that already exists rather than creating a new one.
>>
>>34821586
I had something like 4-5 girls reject me irl due to my height. Let's not talk about tinder or okcupid
>>
>>34821592
>I can't even get a good job because I'm getting cucked everyday by lanklets
oh yeah boi
fucking tall people stealing my dream job of cleaning clogged toilets
>>
>>34821628
Not is legal, is ethical*
>>
>>34821634
I wanted to work in a clothes shop but hey I was too short for that. basically everything I can do a tall person can do it better
>>
>>34821655
don't work in careers that emphasize appearance

they're gonna want nice presentable people in a clothes shop
>>
>>34821630
Oh wow, big fucking deal, 5 people won't sleep with you.
Do you not realise that even when considering only cute girls around your area, that number is negligeable ?
Get a hold of yourself dude.
>>
>>34821726
Literally every woman I matched with on tinder rejected me because of my height? How should I feel?

Fuck you sn fuck the lanklet who made this post
>>
>>34821803
so that number is up to 10 now ?
poor boy, how terrible must that be
>>
>>34821803
Chad gets to fuck about 1 out of 20 tinder matches. Stop being such a fucking crybaby.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.